Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Results & Lifestyle
  3. A PRELIMINARY RETA EXIT.
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

A PRELIMINARY RETA EXIT.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Results & Lifestyle
69 Posts 19 Posters 3.3k Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • L lorihinson

    @quicksilver80
    were u taking 2 mg once a week?

    quicksilver80Q Offline
    quicksilver80Q Offline
    quicksilver80
    wrote last edited by
    #41

    @lorihinson im currently at max dose. Im planning to taper down once i get down to my goal weight. I started at 2mg though several months back.

    EXTROPIANE 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • quicksilver80Q quicksilver80

      @lorihinson im currently at max dose. Im planning to taper down once i get down to my goal weight. I started at 2mg though several months back.

      EXTROPIANE Offline
      EXTROPIANE Offline
      EXTROPIAN
      wrote last edited by
      #42

      @quicksilver80 max dose at 4mg or the rediculous 12mg?

      2M

      quicksilver80Q 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

        @quicksilver80 max dose at 4mg or the rediculous 12mg?

        quicksilver80Q Offline
        quicksilver80Q Offline
        quicksilver80
        wrote last edited by
        #43

        @EXTROPIAN 12

        Mydogdaryl423M EXTROPIANE 2 Replies Last reply
        0
        • D Offline
          D Offline
          davidbrown
          wrote last edited by
          #44

          I split dose, 1.5mg every three days to try to reduce the pressure and valleys, and reduce nausea. Down 16 pounds in 1.5 months. Is anyone else doing a split dose protocol, is it more or less effective? I didn't start that way, but titrating up on the 7 day protocol was making me sick.

          Mydogdaryl423M BeeKindB 2 Replies Last reply
          0
          • quicksilver80Q quicksilver80

            @EXTROPIAN 12

            Mydogdaryl423M Offline
            Mydogdaryl423M Offline
            Mydogdaryl423
            wrote last edited by
            #45

            @quicksilver80 said:

            @EXTROPIAN 12

            Wow that's crazy. How long have you been on it? Did you follow the absurd trial titration?

            quicksilver80Q 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • D davidbrown

              I split dose, 1.5mg every three days to try to reduce the pressure and valleys, and reduce nausea. Down 16 pounds in 1.5 months. Is anyone else doing a split dose protocol, is it more or less effective? I didn't start that way, but titrating up on the 7 day protocol was making me sick.

              Mydogdaryl423M Offline
              Mydogdaryl423M Offline
              Mydogdaryl423
              wrote last edited by
              #46

              @davidbrown said:

              I split dose, 1.5mg every three days to try to reduce the pressure and valleys, and reduce nausea. Down 16 pounds in 1.5 months. Is anyone else doing a split dose protocol, is it more or less effective? I didn't start that way, but titrating up on the 7 day protocol was making me sick.

              I've split dose the whole time. So I dont have real world experience to compare. Although not the same, I was on Tirz once weekly dose last year. For comparison I like the split dose Reta better. With Tirz once weekly I couldn't eat after taking and starving a day or 2 before next dose. Didn't like the peaks and troughs. Smooth sailing this year. You also answered your own question. This is what worked for you so that is what was effective. I dont know how much weight you have to lose but 2.5 pounds per week sounds like a great place to be.

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • quicksilver80Q quicksilver80

                @EXTROPIAN 12

                EXTROPIANE Offline
                EXTROPIANE Offline
                EXTROPIAN
                wrote last edited by
                #47

                @quicksilver80 man I walked in to that one as well. I heard the trail 12mg but never met anyone who has. What are the effects at 12mg?

                2M

                quicksilver80Q 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

                  @quicksilver80 man I walked in to that one as well. I heard the trail 12mg but never met anyone who has. What are the effects at 12mg?

                  quicksilver80Q Offline
                  quicksilver80Q Offline
                  quicksilver80
                  wrote last edited by
                  #48

                  @EXTROPIAN just more of the same. Maybe a little more rhr. Never hungry. Just getting expensive to feed it is the worst side effect.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

                    @quicksilver80 said:

                    @EXTROPIAN 12

                    Wow that's crazy. How long have you been on it? Did you follow the absurd trial titration?

                    quicksilver80Q Offline
                    quicksilver80Q Offline
                    quicksilver80
                    wrote last edited by quicksilver80
                    #49

                    @Mydogdaryl423 been almost 8.5 months? Yeah titrate 2mg every 4 weeks. May have stayed at 8mg longer than the rest because i got into some gastro sides.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Mydogdaryl423M Offline
                      Mydogdaryl423M Offline
                      Mydogdaryl423
                      wrote last edited by Mydogdaryl423
                      #50

                      @quicksilver80 I bet you did. You are the only person that Ive heard so far that went that high. The difference in the results in the trials from 10mg to 12mg was tiny but the side effect difference was huge. I maxed at 8 for a short period of time. I was always looking for the lowest effective dose. Started at .5mg twice a week. By week 16 I was at 2mg twice a week.

                      quicksilver80Q S 2 Replies Last reply
                      1
                      • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

                        @quicksilver80 I bet you did. You are the only person that Ive heard so far that went that high. The difference in the results in the trials from 10mg to 12mg was tiny but the side effect difference was huge. I maxed at 8 for a short period of time. I was always looking for the lowest effective dose. Started at .5mg twice a week. By week 16 I was at 2mg twice a week.

                        quicksilver80Q Offline
                        quicksilver80Q Offline
                        quicksilver80
                        wrote last edited by
                        #51

                        @Mydogdaryl423 yeah get on meso. Ive seen higher. So im not too worried. 20 more pounds and ill start bumping down.

                        mmpM Mydogdaryl423M 2 Replies Last reply
                        0
                        • quicksilver80Q quicksilver80

                          @Mydogdaryl423 yeah get on meso. Ive seen higher. So im not too worried. 20 more pounds and ill start bumping down.

                          mmpM Online
                          mmpM Online
                          mmp
                          wrote last edited by
                          #52

                          @quicksilver80 So, you are on 12mg of reta now? What was your starting weight?

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

                            @quicksilver80 I bet you did. You are the only person that Ive heard so far that went that high. The difference in the results in the trials from 10mg to 12mg was tiny but the side effect difference was huge. I maxed at 8 for a short period of time. I was always looking for the lowest effective dose. Started at .5mg twice a week. By week 16 I was at 2mg twice a week.

                            S Offline
                            S Offline
                            SkepticJen
                            wrote last edited by
                            #53

                            @Mydogdaryl423 It's amazing to me how individualized dosing can be. I'm at 4mg twice a week and down 20% total weight at 18 weeks. The friend I'm doing this with is at 2 mg twice a week and down almost the same number of pounds (tho lower percentage). We're both at our lowest effective dosage.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • D davidbrown

                              I split dose, 1.5mg every three days to try to reduce the pressure and valleys, and reduce nausea. Down 16 pounds in 1.5 months. Is anyone else doing a split dose protocol, is it more or less effective? I didn't start that way, but titrating up on the 7 day protocol was making me sick.

                              BeeKindB Online
                              BeeKindB Online
                              BeeKind
                              wrote last edited by
                              #54

                              @davidbrown I did the split dose for the first 3 months and then found when I switched vendors I had a better physical reaction to the Reta and was able to tolerate 2mg+ in one shot so now I pin 3.5mg every 6 days so I Don't have that ravenous hunger on the 7th day.

                              Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • quicksilver80Q quicksilver80

                                @Mydogdaryl423 yeah get on meso. Ive seen higher. So im not too worried. 20 more pounds and ill start bumping down.

                                Mydogdaryl423M Offline
                                Mydogdaryl423M Offline
                                Mydogdaryl423
                                wrote last edited by
                                #55

                                @quicksilver80 said:

                                @Mydogdaryl423 yeah get on meso. Ive seen higher. So im not too worried. 20 more pounds and ill start bumping down.

                                I wasnt implying to be worried. Just trying to figure out why push it so fast with all the data on the side effects and minimal returns at those doses.

                                quicksilver80Q 1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • EXTROPIANE Offline
                                  EXTROPIANE Offline
                                  EXTROPIAN
                                  wrote last edited by EXTROPIAN
                                  #56

                                  I maxed out at 3mg and went back down to 2mg because they felt the same. Also because I had dysesthesia/hyperesthesiaI. I was also running other peps and sum that worked synergistically as well. Such as MotsC, NAD, bumped up my testosterone, I played around with 5amino 1mq and Slupp which help alot with endurance at the gym. I was also taking thermogenics, to me they always been like energy drink in pills and also suppressed apitite. And a wide selection of Essential amino acids (EAAs) and branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) and sum. With the right stack/combo even outside of peps, you dont have to dose to much reta or any other peptide. But even with reta you need to move. That's why all my peptide dosages are low. For example- bpc157 and tb500 both where ran at 500mcgs -1 mg the most and you suppliment l-citrullineMalate 2:1 a vessel dialator Nitric oxide (NO). Nitric oxide actively assists the delivery and performance of any peptides in the bloodstream. You just have to watch your blood pressure. Even microdosing Viagra will do the same. *Not advice, just saying.

                                  Man at 12mg, I hope youre moving alot because if youre not you are throddling that liver and heart. Be patient, the peps work.

                                  Oh and learn your aminos. Subq aminos have alot of potential.

                                  2M

                                  quicksilver80Q 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

                                    I maxed out at 3mg and went back down to 2mg because they felt the same. Also because I had dysesthesia/hyperesthesiaI. I was also running other peps and sum that worked synergistically as well. Such as MotsC, NAD, bumped up my testosterone, I played around with 5amino 1mq and Slupp which help alot with endurance at the gym. I was also taking thermogenics, to me they always been like energy drink in pills and also suppressed apitite. And a wide selection of Essential amino acids (EAAs) and branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) and sum. With the right stack/combo even outside of peps, you dont have to dose to much reta or any other peptide. But even with reta you need to move. That's why all my peptide dosages are low. For example- bpc157 and tb500 both where ran at 500mcgs -1 mg the most and you suppliment l-citrullineMalate 2:1 a vessel dialator Nitric oxide (NO). Nitric oxide actively assists the delivery and performance of any peptides in the bloodstream. You just have to watch your blood pressure. Even microdosing Viagra will do the same. *Not advice, just saying.

                                    Man at 12mg, I hope youre moving alot because if youre not you are throddling that liver and heart. Be patient, the peps work.

                                    Oh and learn your aminos. Subq aminos have alot of potential.

                                    quicksilver80Q Offline
                                    quicksilver80Q Offline
                                    quicksilver80
                                    wrote last edited by quicksilver80
                                    #57

                                    @EXTROPIAN 25 miles a day on exercise bike regularly. Also a very physically active job. Ive also gained a bunch of muscle while dieting at a deficit. So i should be doing good. Checked bp today. Was fine. Rhr is a little elevated but nothing alarming.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

                                      @quicksilver80 said:

                                      @Mydogdaryl423 yeah get on meso. Ive seen higher. So im not too worried. 20 more pounds and ill start bumping down.

                                      I wasnt implying to be worried. Just trying to figure out why push it so fast with all the data on the side effects and minimal returns at those doses.

                                      quicksilver80Q Offline
                                      quicksilver80Q Offline
                                      quicksilver80
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #58

                                      @Mydogdaryl423 i just followed the study protocol. Rs has zero sides anymore.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • EXTROPIANE Offline
                                        EXTROPIANE Offline
                                        EXTROPIAN
                                        wrote last edited by EXTROPIAN
                                        #59

                                        Might have to abort this one. I have a trip to SD Cali to see my family and them street tacos are unforgiving. I also want to look my best. Pump up and lean a bit more. This was preliminary. My tapering took an experiMENTAL route. I did reta intranasal which gave me an even lower dose. I did feel the hunger back after the 3rd day but nothing unusual. We still have to watch out what we eat. The majority of today's food are not healthy at all. Foundation first, exercise, eat healthy and specially a healthy mind set. I will try again when I come back. I will be facing landmines/minds of great Mexican dishes where I have to strip to bare glp friendly. High protiend low calorie and señorita reta by my side.

                                        2M

                                        D 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

                                          Might have to abort this one. I have a trip to SD Cali to see my family and them street tacos are unforgiving. I also want to look my best. Pump up and lean a bit more. This was preliminary. My tapering took an experiMENTAL route. I did reta intranasal which gave me an even lower dose. I did feel the hunger back after the 3rd day but nothing unusual. We still have to watch out what we eat. The majority of today's food are not healthy at all. Foundation first, exercise, eat healthy and specially a healthy mind set. I will try again when I come back. I will be facing landmines/minds of great Mexican dishes where I have to strip to bare glp friendly. High protiend low calorie and señorita reta by my side.

                                          D Offline
                                          D Offline
                                          davidbrown
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #60

                                          @EXTROPIAN norteno style street tacos are amazing

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups