Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Results & Lifestyle
  3. A PRELIMINARY RETA EXIT.
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

A PRELIMINARY RETA EXIT.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Results & Lifestyle
69 Posts 19 Posters 3.3k Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

    So Glow did help? My mother has lost quite a bit of weight and is concerned over the skin.

    Mydogdaryl423M Offline
    Mydogdaryl423M Offline
    Mydogdaryl423
    wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @EXTROPIAN said:

    So Glow did help? My mother has lost quite a bit of weight and is concerned over the skin.

    It obviously could be anecdotel but I had much more loose skin before glow. I absolutely see the difference. I would say the most important thing she could do is manage the weight loss. Dont lose too much too fast.

    EXTROPIANE 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

      @Mydogdaryl423 Already noted. I'll drop my experience here weekly. I am doing more reps less heavy on shoulder and chest due I have a shoulder replacement. It has not giving me any trouble until I started gaining mass on the shoulders. It started to press against the implant. But I am working around it.

      Mydogdaryl423M Offline
      Mydogdaryl423M Offline
      Mydogdaryl423
      wrote on last edited by
      #22

      @EXTROPIAN said:

      @Mydogdaryl423 Already noted. I'll drop my experience here weekly.

      Thats awesome. Ill do the same.

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

        @EXTROPIAN said:

        So Glow did help? My mother has lost quite a bit of weight and is concerned over the skin.

        It obviously could be anecdotel but I had much more loose skin before glow. I absolutely see the difference. I would say the most important thing she could do is manage the weight loss. Dont lose too much too fast.

        EXTROPIANE Offline
        EXTROPIANE Offline
        EXTROPIAN
        wrote on last edited by EXTROPIAN
        #23

        @Mydogdaryl423 Yes that's what I told her. She was a triz but not covered anymore and got expensive. She still has some left. She started reta a month ago and loves it. She is eating well and losing slowly but losing. The idea is losing slowly and allowing the skin to adapt. I was considering sending her some
        GHK-CU but I dont know if she can pin that much. Guess it runs in the family. I ammalso sending her some bpc and tb for them mechanical aches.

        2M

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Mydogdaryl423M Offline
          Mydogdaryl423M Offline
          Mydogdaryl423
          wrote on last edited by Mydogdaryl423
          #24

          Here is currently and the before. Crazy seeing this.

          1788139550087.png

          bfullerB S 2 Replies Last reply
          1
          • Mydogdaryl423M Offline
            Mydogdaryl423M Offline
            Mydogdaryl423
            wrote on last edited by
            #25

            20200529_144653.jpg

            ResearchCatR 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

              Here is currently and the before. Crazy seeing this.

              1788139550087.png

              bfullerB Offline
              bfullerB Offline
              bfuller
              wrote on last edited by
              #26

              @Mydogdaryl423 Wow, amazing!! That unreal ..... great work!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • EXTROPIANE Offline
                EXTROPIANE Offline
                EXTROPIAN
                wrote on last edited by EXTROPIAN
                #27

                Look me up here in "Result and Lifestyle" > "Before and After 4mo and still researching" That is still me. I just been maintaining.
                I second the wow and amazing!

                2M

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

                  20200529_144653.jpg

                  ResearchCatR Online
                  ResearchCatR Online
                  ResearchCat
                  wrote last edited by
                  #28

                  @Mydogdaryl423 great job!

                  Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                  If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

                    Here is currently and the before. Crazy seeing this.

                    1788139550087.png

                    S Offline
                    S Offline
                    Steiny
                    wrote last edited by
                    #29

                    @Mydogdaryl423 Great Job Buddy!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • EXTROPIANE Offline
                      EXTROPIANE Offline
                      EXTROPIAN
                      wrote last edited by EXTROPIAN
                      #30

                      Today is the day. Instead of 1mg I went for .5mg, the tapering starts. I was talking to a friend and she said after a couple of months of 1-1.5mg she was off for over a month and didn't have a hunger attack. She has been getting off the slop before reta, as I. If there is a rebound I want to feel it. Bring it!

                      2M

                      E 1 Reply Last reply
                      3
                      • EXTROPIANE Offline
                        EXTROPIANE Offline
                        EXTROPIAN
                        wrote last edited by EXTROPIAN
                        #31

                        Second day with .5mg. I am not hungry but as soon as I took the first bite it taste sooo good. I am still filling up quick. Stomach feels kinda raw. Tomorrow I am going to do some key amino acids see if it makes any different.

                        2M

                        L 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • atlas01A atlas01

                          Just a heads up… many, many people find that GLPs are less effective or flat out don’t work at all after having been on them previously. The idea of cycling GLPs is so misguided.

                          E Offline
                          E Offline
                          Elysium2132
                          wrote last edited by
                          #32

                          @Mydogdaryl423 Could you be specific as to what exactly "these" are that you say you have cycled "multiple times?" Thanks...

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

                            Today is the day. Instead of 1mg I went for .5mg, the tapering starts. I was talking to a friend and she said after a couple of months of 1-1.5mg she was off for over a month and didn't have a hunger attack. She has been getting off the slop before reta, as I. If there is a rebound I want to feel it. Bring it!

                            E Offline
                            E Offline
                            Elysium2132
                            wrote last edited by
                            #33

                            @EXTROPIAN Takes more than a month to completely clear from your system.

                            J EXTROPIANE 2 Replies Last reply
                            1
                            • E Elysium2132

                              @EXTROPIAN Takes more than a month to completely clear from your system.

                              J Offline
                              J Offline
                              jennn
                              wrote last edited by
                              #34

                              @Elysium2132 Yep. It takes 4.5 half lives of a drug to reach steady state or to be eliminated from your system, assuming first order (linear) kinetics. This puts reta at 27 days for elimination with a half life of 144 hours.

                              Half-Life Comparison
                              • Tirzepatide: Approximately 5 days (120 hours). It is a dual GLP-1 and GIP receptor agonist.
                              • Retatrutide: Approximately 6 days (144 hours). It is a triple GLP-1, GIP, and glucagon receptor agonist.
                              • Survodutide: Approximately 4.5 to 6 days (109 to 144 hours). It is a dual GLP-1 and glucagon receptor agonist.
                              • Mazdutide: Approximately 7 to 9 days (ranging up to ~8 days in clinical evaluations). It is a dual GLP-1 and glucagon receptor agonist.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • E Elysium2132

                                @EXTROPIAN Takes more than a month to completely clear from your system.

                                EXTROPIANE Offline
                                EXTROPIANE Offline
                                EXTROPIAN
                                wrote last edited by EXTROPIAN
                                #35

                                @Elysium2132 OK let's do some numbers. If Retatrutide was given a half life of 6 days. That means by the 6 day it will be 50% in concentration in the body. So does this mean the other 50% will be cleared by next week? Reta was design to shield itself from an enzyme (dpp-4) that specifically targets glp, gip. Without the shield glp and gip will be eliminated in minutes. And they also added this fatty acid chain to the molecule to bind to albumin. So the question is. If the biological half-life of albumin in the human body is approximately 18 to 21 days. This means half of the protein is broken down and recycled every three weeks. Note that if retatrutide was left undisturbed it will continue to do what it does indefinitely bindingnto receptor cells for a few minute and on to the next one, like a pimp. There are still other enzyme (proteases and peptidases) circulating in the blood system and tissues that breaks it down before itnis filtered through your liver. So what is the half life 6 days or 18-21 days? If it is 18 to 21 half life because it is attached and circulating with its buddy albumin. Then why am I pinning every week? If it takes over a month to completely clear out of my system. Where is it in the body? It just doesn't add up. But this I can confirm. From 2mg to .5mg on the first week of tapering. Food is starting to taste pretty good. The supressed dopamine, endorphines are starting to fire up, serotonin is still holding its ground.

                                2M

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                2
                                • quicksilver80Q quicksilver80

                                  Yeah my plan was tapering off slow. Try to get under 2mg so i can maintain on a 10mg kit. Then double the bac and get into mcgs until zero.

                                  L Offline
                                  L Offline
                                  lorihinson
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #36

                                  @quicksilver80
                                  were u taking 2 mg once a week?

                                  quicksilver80Q 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

                                    Second day with .5mg. I am not hungry but as soon as I took the first bite it taste sooo good. I am still filling up quick. Stomach feels kinda raw. Tomorrow I am going to do some key amino acids see if it makes any different.

                                    L Offline
                                    L Offline
                                    lorihinson
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #37

                                    Can I ask what company u order from? Ive been burned by stuff that the peptide isnt even in it. No change for 2 months. I need a legit company

                                    D EXTROPIANE 2 Replies Last reply
                                    0
                                    • L lorihinson

                                      Can I ask what company u order from? Ive been burned by stuff that the peptide isnt even in it. No change for 2 months. I need a legit company

                                      D Offline
                                      D Offline
                                      denti
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #38

                                      @lorihinson So many good vendors to choose from. If you want the cheapest kit (10 vials at a time) Nexaph.com is the way to go.

                                      S 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • D Offline
                                        D Offline
                                        duaneriffle
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #39

                                        Good time to look into ss31 and mots-c if dropping reta gives you any issues.Do your research, get your testosterone optimized, will be the best approach.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • L lorihinson

                                          Can I ask what company u order from? Ive been burned by stuff that the peptide isnt even in it. No change for 2 months. I need a legit company

                                          EXTROPIANE Offline
                                          EXTROPIANE Offline
                                          EXTROPIAN
                                          wrote last edited by EXTROPIAN
                                          #40

                                          @lorihinson It use to be Peptide Sciences (Shut down) and most recent Peptide Hackers from California. I still have the Peptide Hackers kit of Reta 10mg. I also have gotten plenty of sample from this girl in my building that just started her own pep business under LuxElite peptides. My most recent kits are straight from China. No issues, yet. The few I have shared with are satisfied. I have a list of peps I would like to try. I'll be giving Peptide Cridic list of vendors a try soon.

                                          2M

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups