Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. What Peptide(s) Did You Expect the LEAST From but Ended Up Impressing You the Most?
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

What Peptide(s) Did You Expect the LEAST From but Ended Up Impressing You the Most?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
46 Posts 15 Posters 928 Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Mr SmurfM Mr Smurf

    @Juliano546 no. Literally the only side effect I got was greatness. I ran it from .75 solo all the way to 2.0 with .3 ipa, no swelling no water retention just blast furnace level lipolysis and a visceral fat score of 1 or 2 on inbody depending on what day it is. Ive moved on to the big job juice (gh, also zero sides so far at 2.5iu), but tesa holds a special place in my heart

    J Offline
    J Offline
    Juliano546
    wrote last edited by
    #21

    @Mr-Smurf Well shit, you’re definitely not helping my hesitation 😂. No swelling or water retention was exactly what I was curious about, and going from .75 solo up to 2.0 with .3 Ipa while still tolerating it that well is interesting.

    “Blast furnace level lipolysis” paired with a visceral fat score of 1–2 is one hell of an endorsement 🤣. Tesa has been sitting on my maybe eventually list for a while, but between you and everyone else mentioning it in this thread, it’s moving up the list pretty damn quickly.

    And now you’ve graduated to GH 😂. Apparently there are levels to this.

    Mr SmurfM 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

      @Juliano546 said:

      @DarkStar Okay now you guys are making me even more excited for tomorrow 😂. I’ve got Semax/Selank arriving tomorrow,

      Based on your last 53 posts on this thread, I thought you were already using them. 🤣😉

      J Offline
      J Offline
      Juliano546
      wrote last edited by
      #22

      @ResearchCat 🤣🤣🤣 the adamax has been my bestfriend tbh. Felt like the movie limitless since my first administration. I got this wicked issue called being Italian 🤌🏼 hoping the selank will add a bit more calming to this carzy personality 🤣

      1 Reply Last reply
      2
      • M mary

        @Juliano546 said:

        apparently this thread is just going to cost me money. 😂

        lol...story of my life!

        Let us know which is your favorite when you are finished with your research.

        J Offline
        J Offline
        Juliano546
        wrote last edited by
        #23

        @mary At this point Mary we may have a better chance joining our bank accounts 🤣. Can hear the cash register sound now 💸💸💸💸 these little money guys flying about my dreams. No longer counting sheep due to peps 🤣 there are worse problems though.......Right!?!? 😕

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • J Juliano546

          @user_6780 Dude this is AMAZING! 👏 This is exactly the kind of response I was hoping for when I made this thread. Going into glutathione expecting some aesthetic benefits and then unexpectedly getting relief from something that has affected your everyday life that severely is incredible. Being able to tolerate light, drive and actually get outside again is HUGE. I really hope the improvement keeps going for you. Definitely keep us updated — especially if you haven't hit that plateau yet! 🙌 I have been on the fences as I hear it is one you have to IM but after your experience I truly need to rethink this irrational fear.

          U Offline
          U Offline
          user_6780
          wrote last edited by user_6780
          #24

          @Juliano546 thank you so much! I actually just do it SubQ…so obviously that works as well. I am slightly terrified of needles, so IM would never be on my radar! 😂. I just saw my doctor and told him about my glutathione injections and my progress. He was fascinated and told me to not stop and maybe we discuss increasing my dose after another month (I am only doing about 70 mg daily). He informed me there are many legitimate studies going on in relation to Glutathione/Parkinson's and Glutathione/ALS. He told me that there is so much we don’t know and that with my symptom improvement, to keep monitoring and moving forward. He fully supports it..which is also amazing!

          J M 2 Replies Last reply
          3
          • U user_6780

            @Juliano546 thank you so much! I actually just do it SubQ…so obviously that works as well. I am slightly terrified of needles, so IM would never be on my radar! 😂. I just saw my doctor and told him about my glutathione injections and my progress. He was fascinated and told me to not stop and maybe we discuss increasing my dose after another month (I am only doing about 70 mg daily). He informed me there are many legitimate studies going on in relation to Glutathione/Parkinson's and Glutathione/ALS. He told me that there is so much we don’t know and that with my symptom improvement, to keep monitoring and moving forward. He fully supports it..which is also amazing!

            J Offline
            J Offline
            Juliano546
            wrote last edited by
            #25

            @user_6780 Might as well take my money now 😂 I’ve been under the impression IM was the best or really the only worthwhile route for glutathione, so hearing you’ve gotten these results SubQ definitely has my attention.

            Also, keep that doctor for the rest of your life 😂. The good ones who are actually willing to listen, stay curious, and follow the research with you are hard to come by.

            And who would’ve thought Parkinson’s and ALS research? My wife’s grandfather battled Parkinson’s, so that especially caught my attention. The more I learn about glutathione and its role as one of the body’s major antioxidants, the more important this little three-amino-acid molecule starts looking. I clearly have some more reading to do. 😂

            M 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • D Offline
              D Offline
              derekg1
              wrote last edited by
              #26

              Adalank for me. Been a great calming tool for a busy mind.

              Mr SmurfM J 2 Replies Last reply
              1
              • D derekg1

                Adalank for me. Been a great calming tool for a busy mind.

                Mr SmurfM Offline
                Mr SmurfM Offline
                Mr Smurf
                wrote last edited by
                #27

                @derekg1 ok this one. I have selank 55mg in a 10ml spray that I blast to try and get more out of. How are you administering and how does it compare to selank or selank na?

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • D derekg1

                  Adalank for me. Been a great calming tool for a busy mind.

                  J Offline
                  J Offline
                  Juliano546
                  wrote last edited by
                  #28

                  @derekg1 just got semax selank 20mg mixed by 10ml saline. Liking it pretty well started with adamax originally. I would love a adalank adamax blend 😍

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • J Juliano546

                    @Mr-Smurf That’s one hell of an endorsement for Tesa 😂. “Weight-loss journey became a weight-loss speed run” definitely qualifies for the didn’t expect much, got way more than expected category.

                    I’ve thought about giving Tesa a run myself. Did you experience any water retention while using it? If so, was it pretty mild or enough to actually be bothersome? That’s probably been my biggest hesitation with trying it.

                    R Offline
                    R Offline
                    randallchampion
                    wrote last edited by
                    #29

                    @Juliano546 my experience with Tesa/Ipa has been really similar to @mr-smurf
                    My only negative side effect has been hunger. If I push it at night before bed it's not an issue. If I do it in the morning it overrides the Reta and fires up my appetite by midday. I take advantage of the timing, though. I'll curb my appetite with a snack, eat a decent sized meal late afternoon, fast the rest of the day, and take a second push of the Tesa/Ipa before bed. I always sleep really well those nights. I usually end up doing that every few days or so. Gotta keep my body guessing so my metabolism doesn't slow too much.

                    J 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • pep_researcherP Offline
                      pep_researcherP Offline
                      pep_researcher
                      wrote last edited by
                      #30

                      BPC-157, TB-500.

                      Resisted using it considering it as hype because of the whole not approved by Eff Dee Aa thing. But a friend tried and recommended, so tried and was immensely impressed.

                      The most underwhelming were MOTS-C and SS-31. Waste of my money, BAC, and other supplies.

                      J 1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • R randallchampion

                        @Juliano546 my experience with Tesa/Ipa has been really similar to @mr-smurf
                        My only negative side effect has been hunger. If I push it at night before bed it's not an issue. If I do it in the morning it overrides the Reta and fires up my appetite by midday. I take advantage of the timing, though. I'll curb my appetite with a snack, eat a decent sized meal late afternoon, fast the rest of the day, and take a second push of the Tesa/Ipa before bed. I always sleep really well those nights. I usually end up doing that every few days or so. Gotta keep my body guessing so my metabolism doesn't slow too much.

                        J Offline
                        J Offline
                        Juliano546
                        wrote last edited by
                        #31

                        @DarkStar Really appreciate the follow-up and especially the heads-up about the hunger. That’s exactly the kind of detail I’d want to know before giving Tesa/Ipa a run. I’d definitely lean toward a nighttime course as well, especially if morning use can start battling Reta for control of the refrigerator 😂.

                        The sleep benefit is another nice bonus too. Definitely appreciate you sharing how the timing has affected your experience — gives me a lot more to consider before I eventually jump into it.

                        R 1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • pep_researcherP pep_researcher

                          BPC-157, TB-500.

                          Resisted using it considering it as hype because of the whole not approved by Eff Dee Aa thing. But a friend tried and recommended, so tried and was immensely impressed.

                          The most underwhelming were MOTS-C and SS-31. Waste of my money, BAC, and other supplies.

                          J Offline
                          J Offline
                          Juliano546
                          wrote last edited by
                          #32

                          @pep_researcher I’m with you on BPC-157/TB-500. I’ve been impressed with those as well. I’m also a big fan of KLOW because of the KPV/GHK-Cu addition. Personally, it seems to settle some of the stomach issues I get from GLP-1s, and I’ve noticed a difference in my stretch marks too. I got fat faster than my skin could keep up 😂, so anything that helps their appearance gets my attention.

                          MOTS-C has actually been different for me though. That one really showed itself during cardio. I noticed I could sustain harder work on the stair stepper longer than my normal baseline, which was pretty hard for me to ignore.

                          SS-31 is an interesting one. I wonder if part of why some people feel absolutely nothing from it is that their mitochondrial function is already in pretty good shape to begin with. Could potentially explain why it felt like an expensive donation to the BAC-water industry for you 😂.

                          pep_researcherP 1 Reply Last reply
                          3
                          • J Juliano546

                            @DarkStar Really appreciate the follow-up and especially the heads-up about the hunger. That’s exactly the kind of detail I’d want to know before giving Tesa/Ipa a run. I’d definitely lean toward a nighttime course as well, especially if morning use can start battling Reta for control of the refrigerator 😂.

                            The sleep benefit is another nice bonus too. Definitely appreciate you sharing how the timing has affected your experience — gives me a lot more to consider before I eventually jump into it.

                            R Offline
                            R Offline
                            randallchampion
                            wrote last edited by
                            #33

                            @Juliano546 glad to be able to help!

                            Give it a shot. Lean into it and pack in the protein during the hunger episodes. Purely theoretical, but I feel like it's a good way to offset the days where the Reta has me struggling to get my protein and nutrients in.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • J Juliano546

                              @pep_researcher I’m with you on BPC-157/TB-500. I’ve been impressed with those as well. I’m also a big fan of KLOW because of the KPV/GHK-Cu addition. Personally, it seems to settle some of the stomach issues I get from GLP-1s, and I’ve noticed a difference in my stretch marks too. I got fat faster than my skin could keep up 😂, so anything that helps their appearance gets my attention.

                              MOTS-C has actually been different for me though. That one really showed itself during cardio. I noticed I could sustain harder work on the stair stepper longer than my normal baseline, which was pretty hard for me to ignore.

                              SS-31 is an interesting one. I wonder if part of why some people feel absolutely nothing from it is that their mitochondrial function is already in pretty good shape to begin with. Could potentially explain why it felt like an expensive donation to the BAC-water industry for you 😂.

                              pep_researcherP Offline
                              pep_researcherP Offline
                              pep_researcher
                              wrote last edited by
                              #34

                              @Juliano546 said:

                              SS-31 is an interesting one. I wonder if part of why some people feel absolutely nothing from it is that their mitochondrial function is already in pretty good shape to begin with. Could potentially explain why it felt like an expensive donation to the BAC-water industry for you .

                              Yup. I've wondered that too. Tried NAD too but the precursor NR form and nothing noticeable too. So again a couple of hundred $$ down the drain. Once done with my existing MOTS-C and NR inventory, I'd be done with the whole mito research.

                              OTOH BPC in even pill form was impressive for my IBS.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • U user_6780

                                @Juliano546 thank you so much! I actually just do it SubQ…so obviously that works as well. I am slightly terrified of needles, so IM would never be on my radar! 😂. I just saw my doctor and told him about my glutathione injections and my progress. He was fascinated and told me to not stop and maybe we discuss increasing my dose after another month (I am only doing about 70 mg daily). He informed me there are many legitimate studies going on in relation to Glutathione/Parkinson's and Glutathione/ALS. He told me that there is so much we don’t know and that with my symptom improvement, to keep monitoring and moving forward. He fully supports it..which is also amazing!

                                M Offline
                                M Offline
                                mary
                                wrote last edited by
                                #35

                                @user_6780 said:

                                He was fascinated and told me to not stop...

                                Funny how everyone is reinventing the wheel in medicine these days. Dr. Cheney (RIP) prescribed glutathione back in the early 90s. I have read a couple of "new" studies and "new" theories in the last ten years about theories that Dr Paul Cheney was promoting at conferences for years, and had already developed protocols for.
                                The problem with glutathione back then is that most fringe providers that prescribed it, only gave it orally, which had a very bad absorption rate.

                                Thanks for the subq share for NAD+! I'm going to try that.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • J Juliano546

                                  @user_6780 Might as well take my money now 😂 I’ve been under the impression IM was the best or really the only worthwhile route for glutathione, so hearing you’ve gotten these results SubQ definitely has my attention.

                                  Also, keep that doctor for the rest of your life 😂. The good ones who are actually willing to listen, stay curious, and follow the research with you are hard to come by.

                                  And who would’ve thought Parkinson’s and ALS research? My wife’s grandfather battled Parkinson’s, so that especially caught my attention. The more I learn about glutathione and its role as one of the body’s major antioxidants, the more important this little three-amino-acid molecule starts looking. I clearly have some more reading to do. 😂

                                  M Offline
                                  M Offline
                                  mary
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #36

                                  @Juliano546 said:

                                  The good ones who are actually willing to listen...are hard to come by.

                                  Not in Spain -- they are cheaper, too!

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • J Juliano546

                                    @Mr-Smurf Well shit, you’re definitely not helping my hesitation 😂. No swelling or water retention was exactly what I was curious about, and going from .75 solo up to 2.0 with .3 Ipa while still tolerating it that well is interesting.

                                    “Blast furnace level lipolysis” paired with a visceral fat score of 1–2 is one hell of an endorsement 🤣. Tesa has been sitting on my maybe eventually list for a while, but between you and everyone else mentioning it in this thread, it’s moving up the list pretty damn quickly.

                                    And now you’ve graduated to GH 😂. Apparently there are levels to this.

                                    Mr SmurfM Offline
                                    Mr SmurfM Offline
                                    Mr Smurf
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #37
                                    This post is deleted!
                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Mr SmurfM Offline
                                      Mr SmurfM Offline
                                      Mr Smurf
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #38

                                      Screenshot_20260927_165945.jpg
                                      @juliano546 today's inbody

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      2
                                      • D dispensarysupport

                                        Been messing with a ton of them for about 2.5yrs now. I believe most are largely placebo and people just wanting to have more out of things.

                                        GLP1s, HGH, Tesa/Ipa, and i kiiiiiinda think MOTS-C but not really sure. Im pretty dialed in across the board.

                                        Nothing works better than having your hormones dialed in and your T levels in that sweet spot of 850-1200 and then a good GLP1 and 2ius of GH every night.

                                        Its the trinity. Everything else is just......whatever

                                        J Offline
                                        J Offline
                                        jdot
                                        wrote last edited by jdot
                                        #39

                                        @dispensarysupport I agree across the board.

                                        Many are part of the hype train but largely placebo. I do think there is some validity to the healing compounds. BPC/TB. Hear overwhelming anecdotal evidence toward the addition of KPV. I’m personally quickly becoming a believer in MOTS.

                                        GLPs are a miracle drug. Optimized test and IGF complete the Holy Trinity.

                                        Can I ask, why did you go from Tesa/Ipa to HGH. Are you done with the former or do you alternate?

                                        ResearchCatR D 2 Replies Last reply
                                        1
                                        • N Offline
                                          N Offline
                                          Nuncles
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #40

                                          I've had to take some time to put some thought into this. I've determined that I'm still too new to so many peptides out there that I couldn't give an accurate assessment except for one. Tirz. The reason it makes the exception, is that it truly has been life changing. It's helped me accomplish something health wise that I haven't been able to do in about 30 years. When I first got on it, I figured it would help the diabetes and maybe I would lose a few pounds. It's done that and much more. I would say that's a good enough standard.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          3

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups