Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Eloralintide
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Eloralintide

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
researching
80 Posts 23 Posters 1.7k Views 4 Watching
Eloralintide
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • D diegoc

    @JtCjEfF so what time is your last meal before sleep

    J Offline
    J Offline
    JtCjEfF
    wrote last edited by
    #41

    @diegoc hard kitchen cuttoff at 6p. bedtime is 9:30.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • D Offline
      D Offline
      diegoc
      wrote last edited by
      #42

      Yeah im running some test… I believe RHR moves up on digestion and normally with no GLP a 3hr should be a min.

      On a GLP especially Reta it might be like 4-5min.

      HOWEVER, your RHR is extremely high which for me im normally in the 66-69 range and on Reta i was 74-75 and i came off it because i felt that the ROI on that was more on the risk side.

      I started Tirz around a month ago just to test it because im looking for the plaque reduction benefits and insulin control since im on GH.

      Its working good and im contemplating adding Reta at .5mg to see how much the Glucagon will raise my RHR

      M 1 Reply Last reply
      2
      • J JtCjEfF

        @diegoc I wear an Apple Watch Ultra 3 AND an Oura 5 24/7. They both get dumped into Bevel Health and tracked. June 6 start on Reta.
        Cardio+>12k steps daily+resistance training 3 days a week... cuz I know you. 🙂

        Ill have similar data obviously after starting Elora.

        Sorry for the hi-jack Randy. 🙂

        d8b4e4f4-32b4-4868-a757-76b08d332601-IMG_4121.jpg e884d47c-05b1-4ffc-8270-7db964cd8bdb-IMG_4120.jpg IMG_4121.jpg
        IMG_4120.jpg

        D Offline
        D Offline
        diegoc
        wrote last edited by
        #43

        @JtCjEfF the HRV can be a mixture of things. How is your carb intake and calories, now on Reta?

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • D diegoc

          Yeah im running some test… I believe RHR moves up on digestion and normally with no GLP a 3hr should be a min.

          On a GLP especially Reta it might be like 4-5min.

          HOWEVER, your RHR is extremely high which for me im normally in the 66-69 range and on Reta i was 74-75 and i came off it because i felt that the ROI on that was more on the risk side.

          I started Tirz around a month ago just to test it because im looking for the plaque reduction benefits and insulin control since im on GH.

          Its working good and im contemplating adding Reta at .5mg to see how much the Glucagon will raise my RHR

          M Offline
          M Offline
          mikebricker
          wrote last edited by
          #44

          @diegoc Ouch. Those are some ugly RHR and HRV. I had the same thing happen at 4mg/wk Reta. Not wanting to give up the glucagon benefit, I shifted to 1.5mg/wk Reta and 5mg/wk Tirz. Great appetite control GLP-1, insulin sensitivity GIP, and still a small benefit from Reta hitting the Glucagon receptor. And my RHR and HRV went back to normal, or at least close to normal.

          When at my goal (went from 202-178), of 170 pounds, I’ll shift to 1mg Reta and 2.5mg Tirz.

          This low-dose baseline is widely noted in transition frameworks as an ideal stack for long-term weight maintenance. It offers continuous, baseline GLP-1/GIP receptor saturation via Tirzepatide while introducing mild glucagon receptor activation via Retatrutide to support metabolic function.

          D 1 Reply Last reply
          3
          • M mikebricker

            @diegoc Ouch. Those are some ugly RHR and HRV. I had the same thing happen at 4mg/wk Reta. Not wanting to give up the glucagon benefit, I shifted to 1.5mg/wk Reta and 5mg/wk Tirz. Great appetite control GLP-1, insulin sensitivity GIP, and still a small benefit from Reta hitting the Glucagon receptor. And my RHR and HRV went back to normal, or at least close to normal.

            When at my goal (went from 202-178), of 170 pounds, I’ll shift to 1mg Reta and 2.5mg Tirz.

            This low-dose baseline is widely noted in transition frameworks as an ideal stack for long-term weight maintenance. It offers continuous, baseline GLP-1/GIP receptor saturation via Tirzepatide while introducing mild glucagon receptor activation via Retatrutide to support metabolic function.

            D Offline
            D Offline
            diegoc
            wrote last edited by
            #45

            @mikebricker yeah thats probably the test im going to do now. Not so high on Reta because you can get good benefits at even lower dose Reta.

            If the heart rate is the issue you can keep the Reta on the really low end and if your looking to drop more weight raise the Tirz.

            For me its more of a metabolic test because I dont want tk loose that much weight

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • KarateEmmaK Offline
              KarateEmmaK Offline
              KarateEmma
              wrote last edited by
              #46

              I started a few weeks ago.
              Currently 15mg tirz (almost 2 years now titrated from 2.5mg)
              5mg survo (4months)
              700mcg elora

              Sw 235. Cw 140. Gw 135
              Almost there!

              I haven't noticed any side effects but I did drop some fat much quicker than I have been.

              I tried reta but it had my heart rate up so I couldn't sleep. When I read about Randy's ghetto reta I did that.

              I'm also doing tesa/ipa and 5-Amino-1mq m-f.

              J J mrjoshua44M 3 Replies Last reply
              2
              • RandyR Offline
                RandyR Offline
                Randy
                wrote last edited by
                #47

                im on 15 tirz/4mg survo monday friday and swapped from 1.5 cag on sat to this elora stuff. ill titrate on the normal schedule outlined in the trials.

                "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

                D 1 Reply Last reply
                2
                • RandyR Randy

                  im on 15 tirz/4mg survo monday friday and swapped from 1.5 cag on sat to this elora stuff. ill titrate on the normal schedule outlined in the trials.

                  D Offline
                  D Offline
                  diegoc
                  wrote last edited by
                  #48

                  @Randy Randy, 15mg Tirz is that for fat loss or pristine labs?

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • KarateEmmaK KarateEmma

                    I started a few weeks ago.
                    Currently 15mg tirz (almost 2 years now titrated from 2.5mg)
                    5mg survo (4months)
                    700mcg elora

                    Sw 235. Cw 140. Gw 135
                    Almost there!

                    I haven't noticed any side effects but I did drop some fat much quicker than I have been.

                    I tried reta but it had my heart rate up so I couldn't sleep. When I read about Randy's ghetto reta I did that.

                    I'm also doing tesa/ipa and 5-Amino-1mq m-f.

                    J Offline
                    J Offline
                    jennn
                    wrote last edited by
                    #49

                    @KarateEmma Wow congrats! That’s awesome!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • KarateEmmaK KarateEmma

                      I started a few weeks ago.
                      Currently 15mg tirz (almost 2 years now titrated from 2.5mg)
                      5mg survo (4months)
                      700mcg elora

                      Sw 235. Cw 140. Gw 135
                      Almost there!

                      I haven't noticed any side effects but I did drop some fat much quicker than I have been.

                      I tried reta but it had my heart rate up so I couldn't sleep. When I read about Randy's ghetto reta I did that.

                      I'm also doing tesa/ipa and 5-Amino-1mq m-f.

                      J Offline
                      J Offline
                      JtCjEfF
                      wrote last edited by
                      #50

                      @KarateEmma what is your opinion of 700mcg? Is that where you plan to stay for a bit or is this titration?

                      KarateEmmaK 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • M Offline
                        M Offline
                        MikeMiranda
                        wrote last edited by
                        #51

                        @juan said:

                        @JtCjEfF You can also buy Elora from Southern Aminos. https://southernaminos.com/

                        Hot damn

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • M Offline
                          M Offline
                          MikeMiranda
                          wrote last edited by
                          #52

                          IMG_2006.jpeg

                          R 1 Reply Last reply
                          3
                          • J Offline
                            J Offline
                            jackiee
                            wrote last edited by
                            #53

                            Dang, somehow I had never heard of this, until this thread. I googled it.

                            Curious, what is it that you like most about it? Benefits?

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • D Offline
                              D Offline
                              diegoc
                              wrote last edited by
                              #54

                              By the looks of this peptide is similar to Cagri but better. So you pair it with a GLP and it helps with that anxiety of the cravings.

                              If im wrong someone let me know

                              RandyR 1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • D diegoc

                                By the looks of this peptide is similar to Cagri but better. So you pair it with a GLP and it helps with that anxiety of the cravings.

                                If im wrong someone let me know

                                RandyR Offline
                                RandyR Offline
                                Randy
                                wrote last edited by
                                #55

                                @diegoc yep. Less sides (allegedly)

                                "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                4
                                • ResearchCatR Online
                                  ResearchCatR Online
                                  ResearchCat
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #56

                                  This is something I might be willing to pair with tirz, but it sounds like it might also slow motility/gastric emptying, and I already get plenty of that with tirz alone.

                                  My favorite sides are baked beans, Cole slaw, and cornbread. 😉

                                  Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                                  If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                                  bobsB 1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                                    This is something I might be willing to pair with tirz, but it sounds like it might also slow motility/gastric emptying, and I already get plenty of that with tirz alone.

                                    My favorite sides are baked beans, Cole slaw, and cornbread. 😉

                                    bobsB Offline
                                    bobsB Offline
                                    bobs
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #57

                                    @ResearchCat Less sides, less seconds.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    3
                                    • M Offline
                                      M Offline
                                      mikebricker
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #58

                                      The Elora body burden taken weekly at even 3mg is close to 9mg steady state. So 9mg weekly you’ll have about 27mg in your system steady state after 5 or 6 weeks. Yikes!
                                      At a normal Reta dose of 4mg weekly, that’s about 5 to 6mg. Then add the 3mg weekly Elora at 9mg steady state. And that’s the “low-medium dose”.

                                      D R 2 Replies Last reply
                                      0
                                      • M mikebricker

                                        The Elora body burden taken weekly at even 3mg is close to 9mg steady state. So 9mg weekly you’ll have about 27mg in your system steady state after 5 or 6 weeks. Yikes!
                                        At a normal Reta dose of 4mg weekly, that’s about 5 to 6mg. Then add the 3mg weekly Elora at 9mg steady state. And that’s the “low-medium dose”.

                                        D Offline
                                        D Offline
                                        diegoc
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #59

                                        @mikebricker is this a question or statement?

                                        Goood or Bad?

                                        M 1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • R Offline
                                          R Offline
                                          randallchampion
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #60

                                          I just started the Loretta combo. I've been at 6mg/week of Reta for a few weeks now and it's a pretty comfortable spot. Good appetite reduction without a noticeable difference in RHR. My RHR has been in the 90s since I was a teen, though. Last night I pinned my first Loretta at 6mg/1.5mg Reta/Elora.

                                          I did my usual Tesa/Ipa this morning. I usually do that a few nights a week, but I will pin it in the morning if I haven't fasted for long enough by bedtime. The Tesa/Ipa will usually fire up my hunger by the afternoon if I take it in the morning, but that hasn't been the case today. Really no appetite to speak of. Not obnoxious like the Tirz was for me, just not there.

                                          D 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups