Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Eloralintide
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Eloralintide

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
researching
80 Posts 23 Posters 1.7k Views 4 Watching
Eloralintide
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • D denti

    @randy What dose/protocol you going to do with Elora?

    RandyR Offline
    RandyR Offline
    Randy
    wrote last edited by
    #21

    @denti probably half a milligram. the half life of this one scurrrs me.

    "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • WisGal64W WisGal64

      I started this week 😁

      RandyR Offline
      RandyR Offline
      Randy
      wrote last edited by
      #22

      @WisGal64 is it the best thing ever or?

      "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • WisGal64W Offline
        WisGal64W Offline
        WisGal64
        wrote last edited by WisGal64
        #23

        @randy I’m not sure yet, started at .5 but so far no fatigue or nausea like I had with Cag

        “Not a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • RandyR Offline
          RandyR Offline
          Randy
          wrote last edited by Randy
          #24

          I guess i start tomorrow 🤓

          @wisgal64 did you flush out cag first?

          "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

          WisGal64W S 2 Replies Last reply
          4
          • RandyR Offline
            RandyR Offline
            Randy
            wrote last edited by Randy
            #25

            BLANK ELORA LABEL.png
            24082.png
            Just in case anyone wants a label for their pens 🙂

            "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

            1 Reply Last reply
            5
            • RandyR Randy

              I guess i start tomorrow 🤓

              @wisgal64 did you flush out cag first?

              WisGal64W Offline
              WisGal64W Offline
              WisGal64
              wrote last edited by
              #26

              @Randy said:

              I guess i start tomorrow 🤓

              @wisgal64 did you flush out cag first?

              Ohhh yeah, I didn't last a month on it. It's been 2 months since.
              I did start back on Tirz last week, but decided I'll drop it going forward for the time being so I can give the Elo time to do it's thing.

              The ENLIGHTEN‑4 clinical trial includes targeting OA so this one is right up my alley 🙂 Keeping fingers crossed for good results 🙂

              “Not a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • RandyR Randy

                I guess i start tomorrow 🤓

                @wisgal64 did you flush out cag first?

                S Offline
                S Offline
                Stevepep
                wrote last edited by
                #27

                @Randy let us know I am waiting to start

                RandyR 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • J Offline
                  J Offline
                  JtCjEfF
                  wrote last edited by JtCjEfF
                  #28

                  Ive been looking into this, and it may be the perfect pairing to reta for me to help bring down the RHR issue I have with reta. I am finding claims that the amylin agonists lower heart rate.

                  Edit: I found some data, if its true.

                  Heart Rate Reductions by DoseAccording to findings published from its early clinical evaluation, the mean changes in pulse rate from baseline after 12 weeks of treatment are:
                  3 mg dose: Decreased by 7.1 bpm
                  6 mg dose: Decreased by 8.3 bpm
                  12 mg dose: Decreased by 14.4 bpm
                  Placebo group: Decreased by 3.4 bpm

                  These reductions are sustained, begin as early as the first week of treatment, and have not been associated with symptomatic bradycardia (abnormally or dangerously slow heart rate) in trials.

                  M D 2 Replies Last reply
                  1
                  • J JtCjEfF

                    Ive been looking into this, and it may be the perfect pairing to reta for me to help bring down the RHR issue I have with reta. I am finding claims that the amylin agonists lower heart rate.

                    Edit: I found some data, if its true.

                    Heart Rate Reductions by DoseAccording to findings published from its early clinical evaluation, the mean changes in pulse rate from baseline after 12 weeks of treatment are:
                    3 mg dose: Decreased by 7.1 bpm
                    6 mg dose: Decreased by 8.3 bpm
                    12 mg dose: Decreased by 14.4 bpm
                    Placebo group: Decreased by 3.4 bpm

                    These reductions are sustained, begin as early as the first week of treatment, and have not been associated with symptomatic bradycardia (abnormally or dangerously slow heart rate) in trials.

                    M Offline
                    M Offline
                    MikeMiranda
                    wrote last edited by
                    #29

                    @JtCjEfF said:

                    Ive been looking into this, and it may be the perfect pairing to reta for me to help bring down the RHR issue I have with reta. I am finding claims that the amylin agonists lower heart rate.

                    Edit: I found some data, if its true.

                    Heart Rate Reductions by DoseAccording to findings published from its early clinical evaluation, the mean changes in pulse rate from baseline after 12 weeks of treatment are:
                    3 mg dose: Decreased by 7.1 bpm
                    6 mg dose: Decreased by 8.3 bpm
                    12 mg dose: Decreased by 14.4 bpm
                    Placebo group: Decreased by 3.4 bpm

                    These reductions are sustained, begin as early as the first week of treatment, and have not been associated with symptomatic bradycardia (abnormally or dangerously slow heart rate) in trials.

                    Any links to this data?

                    J 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • S Stevepep

                      @Randy let us know I am waiting to start

                      RandyR Offline
                      RandyR Offline
                      Randy
                      wrote last edited by
                      #30

                      @Stevepep im just gonna rip one mg tonight. Its been a week since ive blasted cag so this is very plausible ill regret this.

                      Someone's got to do the research.

                      "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

                      ResearchCatR R 2 Replies Last reply
                      11
                      • M MikeMiranda

                        @JtCjEfF said:

                        Ive been looking into this, and it may be the perfect pairing to reta for me to help bring down the RHR issue I have with reta. I am finding claims that the amylin agonists lower heart rate.

                        Edit: I found some data, if its true.

                        Heart Rate Reductions by DoseAccording to findings published from its early clinical evaluation, the mean changes in pulse rate from baseline after 12 weeks of treatment are:
                        3 mg dose: Decreased by 7.1 bpm
                        6 mg dose: Decreased by 8.3 bpm
                        12 mg dose: Decreased by 14.4 bpm
                        Placebo group: Decreased by 3.4 bpm

                        These reductions are sustained, begin as early as the first week of treatment, and have not been associated with symptomatic bradycardia (abnormally or dangerously slow heart rate) in trials.

                        Any links to this data?

                        J Offline
                        J Offline
                        JtCjEfF
                        wrote last edited by
                        #31

                        @MikeMiranda

                        https://pmc.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/articles/PMC12992164/#dom70439-sec-0012

                        3.2.3 Vital Signs

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • RandyR Randy

                          @Stevepep im just gonna rip one mg tonight. Its been a week since ive blasted cag so this is very plausible ill regret this.

                          Someone's got to do the research.

                          ResearchCatR Online
                          ResearchCatR Online
                          ResearchCat
                          wrote last edited by
                          #32

                          @Randy I am feeling like I am being pulled into an entirely unnecessary research project. 🤣

                          Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                          If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                          RandyR 1 Reply Last reply
                          6
                          • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                            @Randy I am feeling like I am being pulled into an entirely unnecessary research project. 🤣

                            RandyR Offline
                            RandyR Offline
                            Randy
                            wrote last edited by
                            #33

                            @ResearchCat its very necessary.

                            "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

                            ResearchCatR 1 Reply Last reply
                            4
                            • RandyR Randy

                              @ResearchCat its very necessary.

                              ResearchCatR Online
                              ResearchCatR Online
                              ResearchCat
                              wrote last edited by
                              #34

                              @Randy Well then I guess I need to buy some plastiques. 😉

                              Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                              If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              2
                              • J JtCjEfF

                                Ive been looking into this, and it may be the perfect pairing to reta for me to help bring down the RHR issue I have with reta. I am finding claims that the amylin agonists lower heart rate.

                                Edit: I found some data, if its true.

                                Heart Rate Reductions by DoseAccording to findings published from its early clinical evaluation, the mean changes in pulse rate from baseline after 12 weeks of treatment are:
                                3 mg dose: Decreased by 7.1 bpm
                                6 mg dose: Decreased by 8.3 bpm
                                12 mg dose: Decreased by 14.4 bpm
                                Placebo group: Decreased by 3.4 bpm

                                These reductions are sustained, begin as early as the first week of treatment, and have not been associated with symptomatic bradycardia (abnormally or dangerously slow heart rate) in trials.

                                D Offline
                                D Offline
                                diegoc
                                wrote last edited by
                                #35

                                @JtCjEfF what dose of Reta are you on?

                                J 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • RandyR Offline
                                  RandyR Offline
                                  Randy
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #36

                                  1mg in the rat.

                                  "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  4
                                  • D diegoc

                                    @JtCjEfF what dose of Reta are you on?

                                    J Offline
                                    J Offline
                                    JtCjEfF
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #37

                                    @diegoc 2mg weekly, split dose. my RHR is up +12bpm and HRV is almost in single digits.

                                    Reta may not be for me... so Ill be watching Randys thread here while I wait for my kit of Elora to show up from Nexaph.

                                    D 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • J JtCjEfF

                                      @diegoc 2mg weekly, split dose. my RHR is up +12bpm and HRV is almost in single digits.

                                      Reta may not be for me... so Ill be watching Randys thread here while I wait for my kit of Elora to show up from Nexaph.

                                      D Offline
                                      D Offline
                                      diegoc
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #38

                                      @JtCjEfF how are you checking your RHR, and what was your baseline RHR.

                                      What time is your last meal

                                      J 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • D diegoc

                                        @JtCjEfF how are you checking your RHR, and what was your baseline RHR.

                                        What time is your last meal

                                        J Offline
                                        J Offline
                                        JtCjEfF
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #39

                                        @diegoc I wear an Apple Watch Ultra 3 AND an Oura 5 24/7. They both get dumped into Bevel Health and tracked. June 6 start on Reta.
                                        Cardio+>12k steps daily+resistance training 3 days a week... cuz I know you. 🙂

                                        Ill have similar data obviously after starting Elora.

                                        Sorry for the hi-jack Randy. 🙂

                                        d8b4e4f4-32b4-4868-a757-76b08d332601-IMG_4121.jpg e884d47c-05b1-4ffc-8270-7db964cd8bdb-IMG_4120.jpg IMG_4121.jpg
                                        IMG_4120.jpg

                                        D 2 Replies Last reply
                                        1
                                        • J JtCjEfF

                                          @diegoc I wear an Apple Watch Ultra 3 AND an Oura 5 24/7. They both get dumped into Bevel Health and tracked. June 6 start on Reta.
                                          Cardio+>12k steps daily+resistance training 3 days a week... cuz I know you. 🙂

                                          Ill have similar data obviously after starting Elora.

                                          Sorry for the hi-jack Randy. 🙂

                                          d8b4e4f4-32b4-4868-a757-76b08d332601-IMG_4121.jpg e884d47c-05b1-4ffc-8270-7db964cd8bdb-IMG_4120.jpg IMG_4121.jpg
                                          IMG_4120.jpg

                                          D Offline
                                          D Offline
                                          diegoc
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #40

                                          @JtCjEfF so what time is your last meal before sleep

                                          J 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups