Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Eloralintide
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Eloralintide

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
researching
128 Posts 32 Posters 3.2k Views 5 Watching
Eloralintide
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • vpepsV vpeps

    @denti I assume EZ/AMP sells the same batch ELORA1009132026-01. Nexaph is a lot cheaper but I would have to buy 10 vials.

    RandyR Online
    RandyR Online
    Randy
    wrote last edited by
    #101

    @vpeps i can confirm.

    "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • D denti

      I would only buy Elora from Nexaph right now as its tested by Janoshik. I dont trust Freedom anymore nor Southern Aminos.

      RandyR Online
      RandyR Online
      Randy
      wrote last edited by
      #102

      @denti ohhh freedom...everything is 99% pure over there. Unless its 95% then its 98.7% pure.

      Big story coming on that.

      "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

      J 1 Reply Last reply
      4
      • RandyR Randy

        @denti ohhh freedom...everything is 99% pure over there. Unless its 95% then its 98.7% pure.

        Big story coming on that.

        J Online
        J Online
        JtCjEfF
        wrote last edited by
        #103

        @Randy or it’s zero…. 😂. More coming on that.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • vpepsV vpeps

          @MikeMiranda @JtCjEfF Do we trust Southern Aminos to sell legit Elora? Their Eloralintide page has "ARA-290 Peptide" caption for some reason.

          J Online
          J Online
          JtCjEfF
          wrote last edited by
          #104

          @vpeps ooh, not sure. I decided to just order a kit from Nexaph instead. Didn’t want to mess with any more questions on what I was getting.

          mmpM 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • J JtCjEfF

            @vpeps ooh, not sure. I decided to just order a kit from Nexaph instead. Didn’t want to mess with any more questions on what I was getting.

            mmpM Online
            mmpM Online
            mmp
            wrote last edited by
            #105

            @JtCjEfF Why do you need elora? Plato or just for try/research?

            J 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • mmpM Online
              mmpM Online
              mmp
              wrote last edited by mmp
              #106

              Looks like Nexaph has another retail or franchising https://ameanopeptides.com/product/eloralintide-10mg/
              Their Elora has the same CoA as EZ
              https://verify.janoshik.com/tests/235507-eloralintide_10mg_transparent_purple_silver_X67Z6P7JSRJ7
              https://verify.janoshik.com/tests/235506-eloralintide_10mg_transparent_purple_silver_2T69A73F4GAW

              And website overall looks the same, just red instead of blue 😉

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • mmpM mmp

                @JtCjEfF Why do you need elora? Plato or just for try/research?

                J Online
                J Online
                JtCjEfF
                wrote last edited by
                #107

                @mmp Looking to add to my RS Reta, to assist without the raised heart rate.

                M 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • J Online
                  J Online
                  JtCjEfF
                  wrote last edited by
                  #108

                  @randy and @karateemma , Im not finding good info for reconstituting Elora. Is it just standard BAC water or does it require AA?

                  WisGal64W 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • J JtCjEfF

                    @mmp Looking to add to my RS Reta, to assist without the raised heart rate.

                    M Online
                    M Online
                    MikeMiranda
                    wrote last edited by MikeMiranda
                    #109

                    @JtCjEfF said:

                    @mmp Looking to add to my RS Reta, to assist without the raised heart rate.

                    8def6a7d-8c98-460b-8f87-714863d0b561-image.jpeg

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • J JtCjEfF

                      @randy and @karateemma , Im not finding good info for reconstituting Elora. Is it just standard BAC water or does it require AA?

                      WisGal64W Offline
                      WisGal64W Offline
                      WisGal64
                      wrote last edited by
                      #110

                      @JtCjEfF said:

                      @randy and @karateemma , Im not finding good info for reconstituting Elora. Is it just standard BAC water or does it require AA?

                      All you need is Bac

                      “Not a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • S Shifted

                        Yeah, wow. Over $600 for a kit of 10mg. Definitely going to wait on a sale.

                        B Offline
                        B Offline
                        bostondiddy
                        wrote last edited by
                        #111

                        @Shifted one lad from reddit said he got it at $450

                        S 1 Reply Last reply
                        -1
                        • RandyR Randy

                          1mg in the rat.

                          WisGal64W Offline
                          WisGal64W Offline
                          WisGal64
                          wrote last edited by
                          #112

                          @Randy said:

                          1mg in the rat.

                          I bumped up to 1mg. I think I'm changing my mind about the TZ after seeing those results from the release this week. This never-ending stall is frustrating.

                          “Not a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • B bostondiddy

                            @Shifted one lad from reddit said he got it at $450

                            S Offline
                            S Offline
                            Shifted
                            wrote last edited by Shifted
                            #113

                            @bostondiddy yeah, I suppose from a different vendor. I meant from Nexaph. I'm not touching this stuff from anyone else right now. I'm hoping Nexaph has a crypto or site sale soon.

                            RandyR 1 Reply Last reply
                            2
                            • M Online
                              M Online
                              MikeMiranda
                              wrote last edited by MikeMiranda
                              #114

                              Screenshot 2026-10-02 at 9.10.21 AM.png
                              15MG and COA's available

                              I've purchased from him before he is legit as they come

                              https://ezformz.net/f/enguneer

                              M mmpM 2 Replies Last reply
                              1
                              • B Offline
                                B Offline
                                bangkokiscool
                                wrote last edited by
                                #115

                                Isn't Yuantai Elora on tegridy's latest GB? I think it's $200 for a kit?

                                mmpM RandyR 2 Replies Last reply
                                3
                                • M MikeMiranda

                                  Screenshot 2026-10-02 at 9.10.21 AM.png
                                  15MG and COA's available

                                  I've purchased from him before he is legit as they come

                                  https://ezformz.net/f/enguneer

                                  M Online
                                  M Online
                                  ManicXmedic
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #116

                                  @MikeMiranda I've got an order in with him. He's got good prices on a few things and the 30ml genetek bac water

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • M MikeMiranda

                                    Screenshot 2026-10-02 at 9.10.21 AM.png
                                    15MG and COA's available

                                    I've purchased from him before he is legit as they come

                                    https://ezformz.net/f/enguneer

                                    mmpM Online
                                    mmpM Online
                                    mmp
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #117

                                    @MikeMiranda what lab is his elora's coa?

                                    M 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • mmpM mmp

                                      @MikeMiranda what lab is his elora's coa?

                                      M Online
                                      M Online
                                      MikeMiranda
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #118

                                      @mmp said:

                                      @MikeMiranda what lab is his elora's coa?

                                      he will show you COA's when sold

                                      mmpM 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • M MikeMiranda

                                        @mmp said:

                                        @MikeMiranda what lab is his elora's coa?

                                        he will show you COA's when sold

                                        mmpM Online
                                        mmpM Online
                                        mmp
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #119

                                        @MikeMiranda is that a secret you can't tell?

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • M Online
                                          M Online
                                          MikeMiranda
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #120

                                          I have not bought it , it just says it on top of the form

                                          https://ezformz.net/f/enguneer

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups