Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Titrating down Reta to reset receptors.
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Titrating down Reta to reset receptors.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
cagrilintideaod-9604glp3-rresearchingstack
8 Posts 5 Posters 215 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • E Offline
    E Offline
    EvolutionPending
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    A few weeks ago I had a discussion with my doctor, who has been running a clinic that specializes in stem cells, down in Tijuana. I noticed that they are also using Peptides to help their patients with any chronic pain, inflammation, and all around health. I asked if he could take a look at what I had been researching with. At the time I was researching with 4mg Reta, 300mg AOD-9604, 1mg GHK-Cu, 425/250mcg ipa/cjc no dac. I brought up that after being on Reta for 6 months that I ran into a stall and he suggested titrating down to a 2mg for 2 full months to help reset the receptors and then to slowly titrate back up. It’s helped his other patients out to continue loosing weight. I’m currently on week 4 of 2mg. Has anyone else tried this after a stall or similar ? What were results? Have you tried stacking anything else. I’m currently down to aprox 260 lbs and down from 335 lbs. I’m also thinking about introducing Cagri into the stack as I have a binge issue. I have been hydrating with min 220oz water daily, protein/fat/carb ~200g/~80g/~120g, ~ 7.5 sleep daily, 2 days resistance exercise, 3 days of 7.5k steps & 3 days active around house.

    S U 2 Replies Last reply
    1
    • D Offline
      D Offline
      denti
      wrote last edited by denti
      #2

      Honestly its natural for your body to stall at time as its adjusting to everything going on. I've stalled for 3 weeks before and then my body dumped like 6 pounds in a week to make up for the previous 3 weeks it seemed like. I would just stick to what you were doing at 4mg and I am sure you body will catch up. If you are still having hunger/binge issues then yea maybe adding Cagri could help. But I think this titrating up and down to reset receptors is nonsense. They didn't do that in the official Eli trials.

      Also AOD-9604 I take it in a fasted state. So I take it first thing in the morning I wake up and don't eat for a few hours after.

      E 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • E EvolutionPending

        A few weeks ago I had a discussion with my doctor, who has been running a clinic that specializes in stem cells, down in Tijuana. I noticed that they are also using Peptides to help their patients with any chronic pain, inflammation, and all around health. I asked if he could take a look at what I had been researching with. At the time I was researching with 4mg Reta, 300mg AOD-9604, 1mg GHK-Cu, 425/250mcg ipa/cjc no dac. I brought up that after being on Reta for 6 months that I ran into a stall and he suggested titrating down to a 2mg for 2 full months to help reset the receptors and then to slowly titrate back up. It’s helped his other patients out to continue loosing weight. I’m currently on week 4 of 2mg. Has anyone else tried this after a stall or similar ? What were results? Have you tried stacking anything else. I’m currently down to aprox 260 lbs and down from 335 lbs. I’m also thinking about introducing Cagri into the stack as I have a binge issue. I have been hydrating with min 220oz water daily, protein/fat/carb ~200g/~80g/~120g, ~ 7.5 sleep daily, 2 days resistance exercise, 3 days of 7.5k steps & 3 days active around house.

        S Offline
        S Offline
        SoCalGirl
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        @eddiecortes Hi! I add 0.5mg of CAGRI the day after RETA (3-4mg). Works amazingly for me. Will drop to 0.25 mg CAGRI and between 1-2mg RETA when I am ready for maintenance. Which may be soon! 😊

        E 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • D denti

          Honestly its natural for your body to stall at time as its adjusting to everything going on. I've stalled for 3 weeks before and then my body dumped like 6 pounds in a week to make up for the previous 3 weeks it seemed like. I would just stick to what you were doing at 4mg and I am sure you body will catch up. If you are still having hunger/binge issues then yea maybe adding Cagri could help. But I think this titrating up and down to reset receptors is nonsense. They didn't do that in the official Eli trials.

          Also AOD-9604 I take it in a fasted state. So I take it first thing in the morning I wake up and don't eat for a few hours after.

          E Offline
          E Offline
          EvolutionPending
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          @denti I’ll give it a try. AOD clumped on me 3 different times out of 6 that I purchased. Have to see about those companies selling anti clumping formulas next. Thanks for the input.

          D 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • S SoCalGirl

            @eddiecortes Hi! I add 0.5mg of CAGRI the day after RETA (3-4mg). Works amazingly for me. Will drop to 0.25 mg CAGRI and between 1-2mg RETA when I am ready for maintenance. Which may be soon! 😊

            E Offline
            E Offline
            EvolutionPending
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            @SoCalGirl said:

            @eddiecortes Hi! I add 0.5mg of CAGRI the day after RETA (3-4mg). Works amazingly for me. Will drop to 0.25 mg CAGRI and between 1-2mg RETA when I am ready for maintenance. Which may be soon! 😊

            Congrats on reaching your goal. I’m closer to my goal of 230 but I’m trying to break the stall. You’ve certainly given me direction on cagri as I’ve been storing it for a few weeks. I’m on week 3 of having titrated down to 2mg. No weight gain. I am going to do a bit more research on cagri before taking. But I’ve seen .25-.5 in different forum spots.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • E EvolutionPending

              @denti I’ll give it a try. AOD clumped on me 3 different times out of 6 that I purchased. Have to see about those companies selling anti clumping formulas next. Thanks for the input.

              D Offline
              D Offline
              denti
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              @eddiecortes said:

              @denti I’ll give it a try. AOD clumped on me 3 different times out of 6 that I purchased. Have to see about those companies selling anti clumping formulas next. Thanks for the input.

              Where did you buy your AOD from? Also are you using Hospira Bac Water.

              I have had great success with AOD just using Hospira Bac water and following a video Randy had done awhile back. Basically inject 3ml of Hospira into my 5mg vial slowly down the walls of the vial, then when the Bac water is completely in pull the syringe up a bit so it over the liquid and now pull out as much air as you can from the vial with the same syringe by pulling back on the plunger. Then pull the syringe out and gently swirl and let it reconstitute. I am getting perfectly clear AOD by following this method. I dont use Acetic Acid or anything like that. Just Hospira Bac and pulling the air out of the vial.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • EXTROPIANE Offline
                EXTROPIANE Offline
                EXTROPIAN
                wrote last edited by EXTROPIAN
                #7

                Senior Cortez,

                If Reta stall it means you need to tune up your diet, exercise (move) and def drop the 'slop. That means all processed food and seed oils. No more pan dulce, tacos el gordo, more protien less beans and rice. You know the drill. The Reta is working but you need to do your part. You can titrate down or off it for a while but if you dont tune up your lifestyle (mind and body) you hit a stall again. For most of who are on a stall know what they are still eating. No glp can help you but to starve yourself (no bueno). If you are 260 right now. This means you are maintaining 260lb. It is time to educate yourself on nutrition. Look up GLP friendly foods and how/why they work. You know what I am talking about. Te tines que mover campion. After you cover all the bases above and youre still stalling then consider a reset. Or figure out a way to starve yourself even more from the addicting slop. If you were systematically being poisoned and your matabolism getting wrecked what will you do? Well do that. You all want to move the needle some more stall or not? Intermittent fasting late evening and nights. Don't put anything in your mouth or "la chancla"!

                2M

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • E EvolutionPending

                  A few weeks ago I had a discussion with my doctor, who has been running a clinic that specializes in stem cells, down in Tijuana. I noticed that they are also using Peptides to help their patients with any chronic pain, inflammation, and all around health. I asked if he could take a look at what I had been researching with. At the time I was researching with 4mg Reta, 300mg AOD-9604, 1mg GHK-Cu, 425/250mcg ipa/cjc no dac. I brought up that after being on Reta for 6 months that I ran into a stall and he suggested titrating down to a 2mg for 2 full months to help reset the receptors and then to slowly titrate back up. It’s helped his other patients out to continue loosing weight. I’m currently on week 4 of 2mg. Has anyone else tried this after a stall or similar ? What were results? Have you tried stacking anything else. I’m currently down to aprox 260 lbs and down from 335 lbs. I’m also thinking about introducing Cagri into the stack as I have a binge issue. I have been hydrating with min 220oz water daily, protein/fat/carb ~200g/~80g/~120g, ~ 7.5 sleep daily, 2 days resistance exercise, 3 days of 7.5k steps & 3 days active around house.

                  U Offline
                  U Offline
                  user_16538
                  wrote last edited by
                  #8

                  @EvolutionPending yes its normal to do and reset. Just make sure you have real reta not underdosed ones. But yes drop down, even come off for a week , ull get hungry but then can start low dose again..

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  • Login

                  • Login or register to search.
                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Categories
                  • Recent
                  • Tags
                  • Popular
                  • World
                  • Users
                  • Groups