Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Dihexa Research Protocols and Efficacy
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Dihexa Research Protocols and Efficacy

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
28 Posts 9 Posters 450 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • kenhnsyK kenhnsy

    @EXTROPIAN said:

    @kenhnsy Dihexa and DMSO. How did you mix it?

    I put DMSO into a 3ml vial of 1g of Dihexa, hoping I could dispense it via a syringe and blunt needle.

    Not so. It makes a viscous paste. So I used a micro scoop to meter it out for sublingual use. This definitely worked. But I can't be sure it was better than just cutting it with theanine powder, grinding it all in a mortar and pestle, then making pills.
    I was going by someone's claim that the DMSO makes Dihexa more absorbant. I have no comparision to make even a poor data point. But this is an easy method. Just weigh everything and find a scoop volume that works out to your dose.

    EXTROPIANE Offline
    EXTROPIANE Offline
    EXTROPIAN
    wrote last edited by EXTROPIAN
    #19

    @kenhnsy So you reconstituted 3ml of dmso in a 3ml bottle with 1g of dihexa to inject? My brother just stop there. DMSO is nothing to mess around with. I have a bottle of DMSO trying to figure out how to safely apply it. I just want to know how much you sublingual. Guess it worked.

    Later I will test peptides transdermal or topical drug delivery and DMSO will be in the mix.

    L-theamine and coffee the best!

    2M

    kenhnsyK 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • kenhnsyK kenhnsy

      @ResearchCat said:

      I suppose you could try dissolving it in DMSO and rub it on your skin

      I have been wanting to try this. This guy https://www.youtube.com/@ultimateformulations told me that an easy transdermal delivery vehicle is 40% DMSO and 60% glycerin. Watch out for the fact that 25% of people will smell DMSO as the worst body odor known to man. I found out the hard way.
      Putting a dab onto a piece of paper medical tape would be pretty easy. However, given my notoriety as a peptide freak, I am hesitant to start walking around with pieces of tape attached randomly to my body parts.

      ResearchCatR Offline
      ResearchCatR Offline
      ResearchCat
      wrote last edited by
      #20

      @kenhnsy said:

      @ResearchCat said:

      I suppose you could try dissolving it in DMSO and rub it on your skin

      Watch out for the fact that 25% of people will smell DMSO as the worst body odor known to man.

      Apparently, many of my coworkers are using DMSO and I only just now realized it. 🤣

      Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

      If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

      EXTROPIANE 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

        @kenhnsy So you reconstituted 3ml of dmso in a 3ml bottle with 1g of dihexa to inject? My brother just stop there. DMSO is nothing to mess around with. I have a bottle of DMSO trying to figure out how to safely apply it. I just want to know how much you sublingual. Guess it worked.

        Later I will test peptides transdermal or topical drug delivery and DMSO will be in the mix.

        L-theamine and coffee the best!

        kenhnsyK Offline
        kenhnsyK Offline
        kenhnsy
        wrote last edited by
        #21

        @EXTROPIAN said:

        @kenhnsy So you reconstituted 3ml of dmso in a 3ml bottle with 1g of dihexa to inject?

        NOT TO INJECT.
        The ratio was something close to that. It did not make a solution and my DMSO was not RUO quality. Given the efficacy of sublingual use, I doubt it is worth going to the trouble of injecting. I could not find the solubility info for this mix and it is too expensive to play with.
        I would have rather used a liquid dispensed through a syringe to meter for sublingual use. But DMSO is a weird substance that likes to freeze depending on what type of container it is in. So be sure you weigh everything as you go so you can know how much is in a given volume (scoop).

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • T TBone

          @kenhnsy that’s great to hear. I hope I feel the same. I’m interested in the Adamax as well and have thought about ordering some.

          I have some Cerebrolysin in the 2ml ampules. I’ve been nervous to try them as it’s my understanding the minimum dose is 2-5 ml intramuscularly which is above anything I’ve researched with to date.

          kenhnsyK Offline
          kenhnsyK Offline
          kenhnsy
          wrote last edited by
          #22

          @TBone An excellent tutorial and a shame we are losing this vendor https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeg1zC-E8Xc .

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

            @kenhnsy So you reconstituted 3ml of dmso in a 3ml bottle with 1g of dihexa to inject? My brother just stop there. DMSO is nothing to mess around with. I have a bottle of DMSO trying to figure out how to safely apply it. I just want to know how much you sublingual. Guess it worked.

            Later I will test peptides transdermal or topical drug delivery and DMSO will be in the mix.

            L-theamine and coffee the best!

            kenhnsyK Offline
            kenhnsyK Offline
            kenhnsy
            wrote last edited by
            #23

            @EXTROPIAN said:

            how much you sublingual

            15 mg daily was plenty of an effect for me.
            I have never had a problem handling DMSO nor taking a tablespoon orally. I think there is an urban fear that one will immediately dissolve into a puddle of amino acids if you touch it.

            EXTROPIANE 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

              @kenhnsy said:

              @ResearchCat said:

              I suppose you could try dissolving it in DMSO and rub it on your skin

              Watch out for the fact that 25% of people will smell DMSO as the worst body odor known to man.

              Apparently, many of my coworkers are using DMSO and I only just now realized it. 🤣

              EXTROPIANE Offline
              EXTROPIANE Offline
              EXTROPIAN
              wrote last edited by
              #24

              @ResearchCat I am going to open and take a wiff for science. Mine is still sealed.

              2M

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • kenhnsyK kenhnsy

                @EXTROPIAN said:

                how much you sublingual

                15 mg daily was plenty of an effect for me.
                I have never had a problem handling DMSO nor taking a tablespoon orally. I think there is an urban fear that one will immediately dissolve into a puddle of amino acids if you touch it.

                EXTROPIANE Offline
                EXTROPIANE Offline
                EXTROPIAN
                wrote last edited by EXTROPIAN
                #25

                @kenhnsy yes I read the warnings but I also read being applied with caution but not strictly. "desolved in amino acids" too funny.

                2M

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • EXTROPIANE Offline
                  EXTROPIANE Offline
                  EXTROPIAN
                  wrote last edited by
                  #26

                  giphy.gif

                  2M

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

                    @researchcat I had a similiar experience to yours with Semax. I did not like the effects of it at all. It made me highly irritable.

                    CMEffie17C Offline
                    CMEffie17C Offline
                    CMEffie17
                    wrote last edited by
                    #27

                    @Mydogdaryl423 said:

                    @researchcat I had a similiar experience to yours with Semax. I did not like the effects of it at all. It made me highly irritable.

                    I have only tried Adamax (but would love to try Dihexa at some point). I didn’t put two and two together right away but the Adamax made me not only a bit irritable most of the time, but also much more prone to angry outbursts. 😕 Had to stop.

                    Retired chemist & pharmacy tech.
                    Seeking lower $/mg, with robust COA’s

                    EXTROPIANE 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • CMEffie17C CMEffie17

                      @Mydogdaryl423 said:

                      @researchcat I had a similiar experience to yours with Semax. I did not like the effects of it at all. It made me highly irritable.

                      I have only tried Adamax (but would love to try Dihexa at some point). I didn’t put two and two together right away but the Adamax made me not only a bit irritable most of the time, but also much more prone to angry outbursts. 😕 Had to stop.

                      EXTROPIANE Offline
                      EXTROPIANE Offline
                      EXTROPIAN
                      wrote last edited by EXTROPIAN
                      #28

                      @CMEffie17 I have Semax, Selank, Adamax, Celebrolysin, NAD+, GHKcu, Retatrutide in 5-10ml nasal sprayers. Yes I am researching all intranasal, focusing on the brain. As for Adamax, I have 10mg in 8ml and it is nothing to sit around considering the half life. Perfect for an active life. Semax you have a little more control due to the shorter half life, it kick in right away. Selank for stress, anxiety, cognitive fatigue. Too much will put you sleep. You have to find their sweet spot. If you feel they are too much dilute and titrate up for better control. That goes with all nootropics and peptide that have a quick onset. Learn how to microdose and titrate up. I use to bite off pills till I felt it right. Be patient.

                      I been researching oral phamalogical and natural nootropics for years. Peptides are at a whole different level. This round of peptide I will be ordering Dihexa, Pinealon to research and looking for a good deal on NA-Selank. I will also restock on the following:
                      CDP- Choline
                      Modafinil
                      Bromantane
                      9-MeBc
                      Alpha gpc
                      Noopept
                      Adamax
                      Semax and Selank.
                      *Hint hint... looking for deals

                      2M

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      2

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups