Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  3. Poll: What's your favorite peptide pen?
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Poll: What's your favorite peptide pen?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Supplies, Mixing & Storage
pens
68 Posts 27 Posters 825 Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • RandyR Offline
    RandyR Offline
    Randy
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    Pen owners, we want to hear from you! Which research pen do you reach for most?

    Vote below (one pick, and you can change your vote later), then drop a reply telling us why: dosing accuracy, build quality, cartridge fit, click feel, travel-friendliness, whatever matters to you. If you don't use a pen yet, vote No pen and let us know what's holding you back.

    Curious about any of these? You can compare the full lineup in the Pen Shop.

    "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

    1 Reply Last reply
    2
    • RandyR Randy referenced this topic
    • atlas01A Offline
      atlas01A Offline
      atlas01
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      V3 Ultra. Size of the V2, closed pen cap, and smoothness of the V4.

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • mrjoshua44M Offline
        mrjoshua44M Offline
        mrjoshua44
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        It was tough to choose just one, but I had to go with the Gansulin. It is just super smooth and deadly accurate with dosing. I love the size and weight of it, easily fits in my portable aluminum cooler and has never failed me once.

        S 1 Reply Last reply
        2
        • D Offline
          D Offline
          derekg1
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          Xulin got my pick. The feel, cap and how it handles oils won for me. The v3 ultra is a a very close second. If price was a bigger factor the v3 ultra would edge out the xulin. I haven’t tried a gansulin yet auto dispensing isn’t worth the premium to me.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • R Offline
            R Offline
            Reactive3078
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            That Gansulin feels premium on hand and automatic dosing makes it easy. I have 2 Xulin, V4, Plastique, and V3 ultra and pressing the V3 Ultra not feel smooth at all to me. I can press down 1 unit at a time on all the others, but not on the Ultra.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Mydogdaryl423M Offline
              Mydogdaryl423M Offline
              Mydogdaryl423
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              V4 cause those are the only ones I've bought from the store so far. 🤣

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • mrjoshua44M mrjoshua44

                It was tough to choose just one, but I had to go with the Gansulin. It is just super smooth and deadly accurate with dosing. I love the size and weight of it, easily fits in my portable aluminum cooler and has never failed me once.

                S Offline
                S Offline
                Stevepep
                wrote last edited by
                #7

                @mrjoshua44 Gansolin if money isn't a factor is the GOAT. I had issues using higher guage needles anything above 30ish can create some issues in my experience

                mrjoshua44M 1 Reply Last reply
                2
                • MyBM Offline
                  MyBM Offline
                  MyB
                  wrote last edited by
                  #8

                  What’s the 60 unit pen with a closed pen cap but has the vial holder like the V1?
                  Them are my favorite.
                  The store here had multiple colors in plastic and I have a few metal ones from other sources.

                  Follows research backed science, not the gym bro’s.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • N Online
                    N Online
                    Nuncles
                    wrote last edited by
                    #9

                    I will preface this by stating the pens that I've purchased and tried. V1, V2, V3.5, V4, plastic disposable, HumaPen Savvio, Xulin, Convipen, and Gansolin.

                    I'm going with the Gansolin as my choice for the poll right now only because auto-injectors are a new fad to me. Auto injectors are pricy and may not be for everyone. There are certainly other, more cost efficient, options. If I were choosing mainly from the manual pens, I would say the V4. I haven't tried the V3Ultra or Plastique yet so keep that in mind. Yes, the Xulin may be nicer, but to me the juice is not worth the squeeze. I will admit that my (one) Xulin is my dedicated Tirz pen so it's only used once a week. I may have to move to a daily driver in order to re-evaluate. Best bang for the buck right now? The V4. But the Gansolin is getting my vote here. Feels well built, accurate (even at low units), easy to use, and so far no issues. Next week my opinion may change.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • C Offline
                      C Offline
                      coondogesq
                      wrote last edited by
                      #10

                      I like the Gansulin best, but it's a slim lead over the V4. I like the weight of both of them which gives the edge over the V3 Ultra. Not as big of a fan of the Xulin. Looking forward to receiving my Plastique.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • D Offline
                        D Offline
                        dispensarysupport
                        wrote last edited by dispensarysupport
                        #11

                        Convipens and V1's. Savvio is nice as well. I have 2 of those.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • S Stevepep

                          @mrjoshua44 Gansolin if money isn't a factor is the GOAT. I had issues using higher guage needles anything above 30ish can create some issues in my experience

                          mrjoshua44M Offline
                          mrjoshua44M Offline
                          mrjoshua44
                          wrote last edited by
                          #12

                          @Stevepep Yeah, when I got my first one, had a little bit of trial and error to figure out what it likes. I also found that it could also depend on how concentrated your solution is, coupled with a small gauge needle would cause it not to push. Definitely a slight learning curve with the Gansulin, but I love it!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • D Offline
                            D Offline
                            denti
                            wrote last edited by
                            #13

                            If I had to stick with just 1 pen forever it will always be the Gansulin. I have 8 of them but I am also using a V4 and a v3.5 ultra from Randy as I have 10 peps going right now. My vote is v3.5 ultra as the runner up and what I would be buying if I didn't go all in on the Gansulin from the beginning.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • J Offline
                              J Offline
                              JtCjEfF
                              wrote last edited by
                              #14

                              Xulin for me, build and solid feel. V4 for the lady rat for its smoother delivery and easier to press.

                              T R 2 Replies Last reply
                              1
                              • J JtCjEfF

                                Xulin for me, build and solid feel. V4 for the lady rat for its smoother delivery and easier to press.

                                T Online
                                T Online
                                TBone
                                wrote last edited by
                                #15

                                @JtCjEfF Ditto!

                                Comfort is the worst addiction - Marcus Aurelius

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • J JtCjEfF

                                  Xulin for me, build and solid feel. V4 for the lady rat for its smoother delivery and easier to press.

                                  R Offline
                                  R Offline
                                  Reactive3078
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @JtCjEfF One thing I do love about the Xulin is the case it it comes with. I've been trying to find something similar to them to no avail. There are some DIAVY German ABS cases but they do not have space for a cartridge like the Ganlee GT case the Xulin comes on.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • J Offline
                                    J Offline
                                    jackiee
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #17

                                    Gansulin. When injecting larger units, it is much easier to press and hold than to continuously press.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • D Offline
                                      D Offline
                                      damic
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #18

                                      Gansulin. However I use the V4s a lot.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • RandyR Offline
                                        RandyR Offline
                                        Randy
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #19

                                        I've got a new favorite...but we cant talk about it yet...

                                        "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

                                        mrjoshua44M B 2 Replies Last reply
                                        5
                                        • MyBM Offline
                                          MyBM Offline
                                          MyB
                                          wrote last edited by MyB
                                          #20

                                          You’re such a tease Randy

                                          Follows research backed science, not the gym bro’s.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          2

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups