Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  3. Poll: What's your favorite peptide pen?
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Poll: What's your favorite peptide pen?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Supplies, Mixing & Storage
pens
68 Posts 27 Posters 846 Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • RandyR Randy

    Not to thread hijack here but we are selling v4 for 24.99 until sunday night. Emails going out in a few.

    S Offline
    S Offline
    stevetenerovich
    wrote last edited by
    #41

    @Randy I just checked, when's the price drop happening on V4's because I'm brand new to pens and fairly new to this community. I want yo grab 2 pens to start and based on this poll V4 and/or plastique seem to be what I should grab

    D 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • S stevetenerovich

      @Randy I just checked, when's the price drop happening on V4's because I'm brand new to pens and fairly new to this community. I want yo grab 2 pens to start and based on this poll V4 and/or plastique seem to be what I should grab

      D Online
      D Online
      derekg1
      wrote last edited by
      #42

      @stevetenerovich said:

      @Randy I just checked, when's the price drop happening on V4's because I'm brand new to pens and fairly new to this community. I want yo grab 2 pens to start and based on this poll V4 and/or plastique seem to be what I should grab

      Price is 24.99 now. Just add it to your cart to see it.

      S 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • D derekg1

        @stevetenerovich said:

        @Randy I just checked, when's the price drop happening on V4's because I'm brand new to pens and fairly new to this community. I want yo grab 2 pens to start and based on this poll V4 and/or plastique seem to be what I should grab

        Price is 24.99 now. Just add it to your cart to see it.

        S Offline
        S Offline
        stevetenerovich
        wrote last edited by stevetenerovich
        #43

        @derekg1 I see the price is good for the 1st pen added and then changes if I add more than 1....still a discount but not 24.99 each. @randy is that the case or is it an error in the cart?

        RandyR 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • ResearchCatR Offline
          ResearchCatR Offline
          ResearchCat
          wrote last edited by ResearchCat
          #44

          LMAO, now I am looking at my pens and I am not sure if I am using V2’s or V4’s. I just opened a new V4 so I guess I will test that alongside the Plastiques coming tomorrow.

          Edit: okay, I guess I have been using V4’s. So those are my favorites.

          Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

          If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • S stevetenerovich

            @derekg1 I see the price is good for the 1st pen added and then changes if I add more than 1....still a discount but not 24.99 each. @randy is that the case or is it an error in the cart?

            RandyR Online
            RandyR Online
            Randy
            wrote last edited by
            #45

            @stevetenerovich Fixed it try now.

            "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

            S 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • RandyR Randy

              @stevetenerovich Fixed it try now.

              S Offline
              S Offline
              stevetenerovich
              wrote last edited by
              #46

              @Randy unfortunately the cart still changes the price from 24.99/ea (with just 1 pen in the cart) to 27.49/ea with 2 in the cart and 28.33/ea when I put 3 in the cart.

              RandyR 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • D Offline
                D Offline
                diegoc
                wrote last edited by
                #47

                Well @randy knows im a stickler for Pens, we go way back.

                Weve talked about this and the Gansulin for anything over 20units is the GOAT.

                Now i have tried over 10 different style pens and i dont know why I like a plastic pen.

                For some injections i like a easy 1 click per push pen. These are peptides i like to go slow and count.

                For some other injections I like a soft push no click and just flows easy.

                I dont know why i feel that with the new pens i push with my thumb and it gets caught on the sides and gets stuck.

                Is it me our i just fell in love with a plastic trial pen that will never be available.

                Its sorta like a cinnotropin GH 1 time use pen, i think theres a GLP that uses that pen its a sureclick i think.

                Well let me know if i just fell in love with a pen and it broke and Im just biased to that pen🤷🏼‍♂️

                1 Reply Last reply
                2
                • S stevetenerovich

                  @Randy unfortunately the cart still changes the price from 24.99/ea (with just 1 pen in the cart) to 27.49/ea with 2 in the cart and 28.33/ea when I put 3 in the cart.

                  RandyR Online
                  RandyR Online
                  Randy
                  wrote last edited by
                  #48

                  @stevetenerovich OK, 3rd time's the charm, I got the settings right this time.

                  "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  3
                  • D Offline
                    D Offline
                    denti
                    wrote last edited by
                    #49

                    @randy Randy eta on v3 blue and this new purple pen you’re talking about? I’m almost out of uncle wangs hot sauce but I’m too cheap to pay for shipping twice.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • RandyR Online
                      RandyR Online
                      Randy
                      wrote last edited by
                      #50

                      over a month on the project purple.

                      V3 blue is going to be a week or two

                      "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • S Offline
                        S Offline
                        STATIEEIGHT
                        wrote last edited by
                        #51

                        I’ve only got V1, 2 & 3’s in manuals and the 1’s are the nicest to use out of those.
                        The 2’s are tinny & the 3’s are tacky.

                        In autos I’ve only got Gansulins & Convipens and obviously they’re much of a muchness especially once you put sleeves on them butt I don’t think I could ever go back to manuals after using them for a few months now.

                        Unless something newer & betterer comes out that is.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • RandyR Randy

                          Not to thread hijack here but we are selling v4 for 24.99 until sunday night. Emails going out in a few.

                          R Offline
                          R Offline
                          robertghiringhelli
                          wrote last edited by
                          #52

                          @Randy

                          I think a good guide to using the pens (how to load, benefits etc. would sure help me understand the value in them. Can you point me in the right direction where I can learn about that? I don't think I am alone in this either, 😶‍🌫️ at least I hope not. Thanks

                          M RandyR 2 Replies Last reply
                          0
                          • R robertghiringhelli

                            @Randy

                            I think a good guide to using the pens (how to load, benefits etc. would sure help me understand the value in them. Can you point me in the right direction where I can learn about that? I don't think I am alone in this either, 😶‍🌫️ at least I hope not. Thanks

                            M Online
                            M Online
                            ManicXmedic
                            wrote last edited by
                            #53

                            @robertghiringhelli check the randytube section for some good pen videos

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • R robertghiringhelli

                              @Randy

                              I think a good guide to using the pens (how to load, benefits etc. would sure help me understand the value in them. Can you point me in the right direction where I can learn about that? I don't think I am alone in this either, 😶‍🌫️ at least I hope not. Thanks

                              RandyR Online
                              RandyR Online
                              Randy
                              wrote last edited by
                              #54

                              @robertghiringhelli check you this video maybe it will help https://peptidecritic.com/tutorials/disposable-peptide-pens-types-how-load-them-step-step-tutorial

                              "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

                              M 1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • pep_researcherP Online
                                pep_researcherP Online
                                pep_researcher
                                wrote last edited by
                                #55

                                Have never been a pen user, but will have to take an international travel end of year, and I'm seriously considering pens now. Good to see the poll results.

                                S 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • RandyR Randy

                                  @robertghiringhelli check you this video maybe it will help https://peptidecritic.com/tutorials/disposable-peptide-pens-types-how-load-them-step-step-tutorial

                                  M Online
                                  M Online
                                  MikeMiranda
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #56

                                  @Randy said:

                                  @robertghiringhelli check you this video maybe it will help https://peptidecritic.com/tutorials/disposable-peptide-pens-types-how-load-them-step-step-tutorial

                                  I love this video it was great

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • pep_researcherP pep_researcher

                                    Have never been a pen user, but will have to take an international travel end of year, and I'm seriously considering pens now. Good to see the poll results.

                                    S Offline
                                    S Offline
                                    Stevepep
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #57

                                    @pep_researcher consider the disposal pens i have been using them for travel they are great

                                    D pep_researcherP 2 Replies Last reply
                                    1
                                    • S Stevepep

                                      @pep_researcher consider the disposal pens i have been using them for travel they are great

                                      D Online
                                      D Online
                                      derekg1
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #58

                                      @Stevepep said:

                                      @pep_researcher consider the disposal pens i have been using them for travel they are great
                                      Not trying to be contrary I just don't get the disposable pens. Do you know you have to throw it away, is the size that big of a deal or is it a "if I have to throw it away/gets confiscated" type thing? For $16 you get two pens with one use each. Or you can get 2 v2s for $44. As long as you get a few uses from the v2s you com out ahead on cost right?

                                      S 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • D derekg1

                                        @Stevepep said:

                                        @pep_researcher consider the disposal pens i have been using them for travel they are great
                                        Not trying to be contrary I just don't get the disposable pens. Do you know you have to throw it away, is the size that big of a deal or is it a "if I have to throw it away/gets confiscated" type thing? For $16 you get two pens with one use each. Or you can get 2 v2s for $44. As long as you get a few uses from the v2s you com out ahead on cost right?

                                        S Offline
                                        S Offline
                                        Stevepep
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #59

                                        @derekg1 far point I do a fair amount of international travel, and they resemble the pharma pens, and you can't open them once you press them together. so thats my reasoning. They make no sense for home use and domestic travel IMO

                                        D 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • S Stevepep

                                          @derekg1 far point I do a fair amount of international travel, and they resemble the pharma pens, and you can't open them once you press them together. so thats my reasoning. They make no sense for home use and domestic travel IMO

                                          D Online
                                          D Online
                                          derekg1
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #60

                                          @Stevepep said:

                                          @derekg1 far point I do a fair amount of international travel, and they resemble the pharma pens, and you can't open them once you press them together. so thats my reasoning. They make no sense for home use and domestic travel IMO

                                          That definitely that makes sense, forget how much pickier international stuff can be.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups