Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  3. Poll: What's your favorite peptide pen?
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Poll: What's your favorite peptide pen?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Supplies, Mixing & Storage
pens
68 Posts 27 Posters 846 Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • RandyR Online
    RandyR Online
    Randy
    wrote last edited by
    #21

    I can give you one hint. Its purple

    "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • RandyR Randy

      I've got a new favorite...but we cant talk about it yet...

      mrjoshua44M Offline
      mrjoshua44M Offline
      mrjoshua44
      wrote last edited by
      #22

      @Randy Dang it Randy!! Can I just start a tab?

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • RandyR Randy

        I've got a new favorite...but we cant talk about it yet...

        B Offline
        B Offline
        BBLDarkStar
        wrote last edited by
        #23

        @Randy Lol. Is it the Allstar? I have one and it's up there in my top 5.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • B Offline
          B Offline
          BBLDarkStar
          wrote last edited by
          #24

          V1 and the Humapen Ergo 2. The Allstars are probably right behind, though. Like the action and weight of the V1s. Love the feel of the Ergo 2 but I foresee the rubberized part getting gummy from alcohol wipes over time. The Allstar just works well and is no frills. I like the basics.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • ResearchCatR Offline
            ResearchCatR Offline
            ResearchCat
            wrote last edited by ResearchCat
            #25

            I like my V2’s best because they are the smoothest running pens I have. The Xulin’s have been a disappointment because they are hard to press and seem to stick. The Gansulin would be an easy #1, but they’ve been a bit inconsistent in dispensing and one of them stuck, which i know is likely a cartridge issue, but still.

            I need to do more testing, but hey, I can only puncture my lab-mates so many times a day. Plastiques arrive tomorrow and I will be giving a couple away so hopefully I’ll have more feedback soon.

            I WANT PURPLE! (Flames also okay.)

            Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

            If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

            S 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

              I like my V2’s best because they are the smoothest running pens I have. The Xulin’s have been a disappointment because they are hard to press and seem to stick. The Gansulin would be an easy #1, but they’ve been a bit inconsistent in dispensing and one of them stuck, which i know is likely a cartridge issue, but still.

              I need to do more testing, but hey, I can only puncture my lab-mates so many times a day. Plastiques arrive tomorrow and I will be giving a couple away so hopefully I’ll have more feedback soon.

              I WANT PURPLE! (Flames also okay.)

              S Offline
              S Offline
              Stevepep
              wrote last edited by Stevepep
              #26

              @ResearchCat same on the Zulins I have 3 of them and stopped using them. I was not a fan of the Gansolin at 1st but it was user error. You can’t use a gauge higher than 30. It’s the goat imo but pricey.

              N ResearchCatR 2 Replies Last reply
              1
              • C Offline
                C Offline
                Commander
                wrote last edited by
                #27

                I like the thinness of the v1 disposable pens you sent me the best. I wish there was a solid pen thst was thin like the Novo 4 pen, that would be the ultimate pen. I love my Novo 4 pens the best, but the adapters are a pain in the ass. Hopefully soon the one I am designing will be done.
                But we need a slim, solid metal pen…

                Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

                S 1 Reply Last reply
                2
                • S Stevepep

                  @ResearchCat same on the Zulins I have 3 of them and stopped using them. I was not a fan of the Gansolin at 1st but it was user error. You can’t use a gauge higher than 30. It’s the goat imo but pricey.

                  N Online
                  N Online
                  Nuncles
                  wrote last edited by
                  #28

                  @Stevepep said:

                  @ResearchCat same on the Zulins I have 3 of them and stopped using them. I was not a fan of the Gansolin at 1st but it was user error. You can’t use a gauge higher than 30. It’s the goat imo but pricey.

                  In my opinion, the Convipen's are great alternative to the Gansulin. Exact same function and almost the same quality but less expensive.

                  I just learned about the 30 gauge needles. I had not had any issues before with 31 gauge, but I will be switching to 30 anyway to avoid potential problems.

                  S 1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • S Stevepep

                    @ResearchCat same on the Zulins I have 3 of them and stopped using them. I was not a fan of the Gansolin at 1st but it was user error. You can’t use a gauge higher than 30. It’s the goat imo but pricey.

                    ResearchCatR Offline
                    ResearchCatR Offline
                    ResearchCat
                    wrote last edited by
                    #29

                    @Stevepep Yeah, I think I got that (about the gauge) I just need to test it out. I really like the super thin pen needles, but I guess they have too much resistance.

                    Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                    If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                    C 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • C Commander

                      I like the thinness of the v1 disposable pens you sent me the best. I wish there was a solid pen thst was thin like the Novo 4 pen, that would be the ultimate pen. I love my Novo 4 pens the best, but the adapters are a pain in the ass. Hopefully soon the one I am designing will be done.
                      But we need a slim, solid metal pen…

                      S Offline
                      S Offline
                      Stevepep
                      wrote last edited by
                      #30

                      @Commander The plastique is nice and thin

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • N Nuncles

                        @Stevepep said:

                        @ResearchCat same on the Zulins I have 3 of them and stopped using them. I was not a fan of the Gansolin at 1st but it was user error. You can’t use a gauge higher than 30. It’s the goat imo but pricey.

                        In my opinion, the Convipen's are great alternative to the Gansulin. Exact same function and almost the same quality but less expensive.

                        I just learned about the 30 gauge needles. I had not had any issues before with 31 gauge, but I will be switching to 30 anyway to avoid potential problems.

                        S Offline
                        S Offline
                        Stevepep
                        wrote last edited by Stevepep
                        #31

                        @Nuncles I have convipens they eventually start slipping. I had two that started slipping after about 5 months of daily use. I am hoping the gansolin holds up better. They are very similar the gansolin seems to be more solid and @randy just reduced the price.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • D Offline
                          D Offline
                          denti
                          wrote last edited by
                          #32

                          What issues are you guys having with Gansulins and using higher than 30g pen tips? I have been using 31g/5mm for 6 months now with my Gansulins and never had any issue, All tested fine for accuracy. Only thing issue I could say is that there is always a drop or so left on the needle when pulled out, but I have those same issues with a V3 Ultra and V4.

                          S 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • N Online
                            N Online
                            Nuncles
                            wrote last edited by
                            #33

                            @denti I believe it's only an issue with thicker reconstituted peps, whichever those may be.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • D denti

                              What issues are you guys having with Gansulins and using higher than 30g pen tips? I have been using 31g/5mm for 6 months now with my Gansulins and never had any issue, All tested fine for accuracy. Only thing issue I could say is that there is always a drop or so left on the needle when pulled out, but I have those same issues with a V3 Ultra and V4.

                              S Offline
                              S Offline
                              Stevepep
                              wrote last edited by
                              #34

                              @denti my guess is its fine with 31g/5. I was using it with a 33/6 and it started to stop dispensing after repeated use and got stuck a couple of times. it also was off at lower doses. 10 would consistently be 8- 9.The higher guage solved those issues.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • I Offline
                                I Offline
                                icynemby
                                wrote last edited by
                                #35

                                I like the size of the v2 for smaller hands but the smoothness of the v4 can't be beat

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                                  @Stevepep Yeah, I think I got that (about the gauge) I just need to test it out. I really like the super thin pen needles, but I guess they have too much resistance.

                                  C Offline
                                  C Offline
                                  Commander
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #36

                                  @ResearchCat said:

                                  @Stevepep Yeah, I think I got that (about the gauge) I just need to test it out. I really like the super thin pen needles, but I guess they have too much resistance.

                                  Is it as thin as the Novo 4? and i am assuming it is plastic

                                  Please excuse my typos. Small Phone & Bad Eyes

                                  S 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • C Commander

                                    @ResearchCat said:

                                    @Stevepep Yeah, I think I got that (about the gauge) I just need to test it out. I really like the super thin pen needles, but I guess they have too much resistance.

                                    Is it as thin as the Novo 4? and i am assuming it is plastic

                                    S Offline
                                    S Offline
                                    Stevepep
                                    wrote last edited by Stevepep
                                    #37

                                    @Commander it is as thin. It’s plastic but I really like the mechanism it’s longer than any other pen though due to the long mechanism and shape of the dispenser. It gets almost all of what’s in the cartridge out. I measured the last 10iu and got 9 so it was slightly off on the last draw but very accurate with the rest of the cartridge.image.jpg

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • D Offline
                                      D Offline
                                      denti
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #38

                                      Im waiting for the Blue v3 ultra Randy mentioned was coming and will definitely pick up the plastique. Don't want to waste any SS-31 next cycle.

                                      S 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • D denti

                                        Im waiting for the Blue v3 ultra Randy mentioned was coming and will definitely pick up the plastique. Don't want to waste any SS-31 next cycle.

                                        S Offline
                                        S Offline
                                        Stevepep
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #39

                                        @denti so funny that was the peptide I put in as well. I am also waiting for the new color and then ordering some more

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • RandyR Online
                                          RandyR Online
                                          Randy
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #40

                                          Not to thread hijack here but we are selling v4 for 24.99 until sunday night. Emails going out in a few.

                                          "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

                                          S R 2 Replies Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups