Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. SS-31 Dosage for Researching
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

SS-31 Dosage for Researching

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
ss-31klowresearching
84 Posts 29 Posters 8.1k Views 11 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

    Im not exactly hurting for cash but how can anyone afford to run this SS-31 protocol? After a quick check I found it at Southern Amino. You would need 30 10mg bottles to run just the first 2 phases. With Southerns current sale would run almost $1200. Anyone actually run this? Why would you? What were your results? Seems like a steep price. Results would need to be pretty life changing for me to consider.

    J Offline
    J Offline
    JtCjEfF
    wrote on last edited by
    #47

    @Mydogdaryl423 I feel the same. The only way it would work for me it grey market. This is one of those peptides that use so much for this protocol, that it makes sense to buy several kits and test yourself.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • M ManicXmedic

      https://nexaph.com/product/nxp-atp-30mg-10-vials-kit/ you could get it for about $360.00 here if paying with btc/crypto and the summer sale combined. Or going more grey I think is how more people afford it.

      K Online
      K Online
      katiec
      wrote on last edited by
      #48
      This post is deleted!
      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • M ManicXmedic

        https://nexaph.com/product/nxp-atp-30mg-10-vials-kit/ you could get it for about $360.00 here if paying with btc/crypto and the summer sale combined. Or going more grey I think is how more people afford it.

        Mydogdaryl423M Online
        Mydogdaryl423M Online
        Mydogdaryl423
        wrote on last edited by
        #49

        @ManicXmedic said:

        https://nexaph.com/product/nxp-atp-30mg-10-vials-kit/ you could get it for about $360.00 here if paying with btc/crypto and the summer sale combined. Or going more grey I think is how more people afford it.

        That is a huge price difference. Absolutely would make it easier to swallow. Thanks for that link.

        M 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • D Offline
          D Offline
          DocCherie
          wrote on last edited by
          #50

          I started Urolithin A a couple of weeks ago. Started SS31 2 days ago. Will add Mots C after 2 weeks.
          I got a 50 mg vial from Peptide Plugs.

          E 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • Mydogdaryl423M Mydogdaryl423

            @ManicXmedic said:

            https://nexaph.com/product/nxp-atp-30mg-10-vials-kit/ you could get it for about $360.00 here if paying with btc/crypto and the summer sale combined. Or going more grey I think is how more people afford it.

            That is a huge price difference. Absolutely would make it easier to swallow. Thanks for that link.

            M Offline
            M Offline
            ManicXmedic
            wrote on last edited by
            #51

            @Mydogdaryl423 ERP has a good price too, but I've ordered from nexaph and know they have a good reputation around here for having good testing protocols.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Mydogdaryl423M Online
              Mydogdaryl423M Online
              Mydogdaryl423
              wrote on last edited by
              #52

              Ok thanks. Think I am skipping this one. If I had an unlimited peptide budget I would but alas...

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • D DocCherie

                I started Urolithin A a couple of weeks ago. Started SS31 2 days ago. Will add Mots C after 2 weeks.
                I got a 50 mg vial from Peptide Plugs.

                E Online
                E Online
                Eleanor
                wrote on last edited by
                #53

                @DocCherie said:

                I started Urolithin A a couple of weeks ago. Started SS31 2 days ago. Will add Mots C after 2 weeks.
                I got a 50 mg vial from Peptide Plugs.

                Is it UroA in injectable, or oral? I ordered from Plugs recently. WATCH YOUR CC IF YOU PAID WITH ONE!

                Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                D 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • E Online
                  E Online
                  Eleanor
                  wrote on last edited by Eleanor
                  #54

                  @mydogdaryl423 @shaqdiesel 50mg SS31, 3 for $242 at S1research.net. I bot 2 and it will easily carry me the 12 weeks I have planned, but I don't go any higher than 2 or 3mg. More is not better. You can also use the peptidecritic code for a further 10% discount. I do take NAD+ with it, not in same inject but about 30 mins. later.
                  https://s1research.net/product/ss-31/

                  Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • E Eleanor

                    @DocCherie said:

                    I started Urolithin A a couple of weeks ago. Started SS31 2 days ago. Will add Mots C after 2 weeks.
                    I got a 50 mg vial from Peptide Plugs.

                    Is it UroA in injectable, or oral? I ordered from Plugs recently. WATCH YOUR CC IF YOU PAID WITH ONE!

                    D Offline
                    D Offline
                    DocCherie
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #55

                    Eleanor Urolithin A are capsules. Hmmm...I've ordered for them 2x now with no issues at all.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • Mr SmurfM Offline
                      Mr SmurfM Offline
                      Mr Smurf
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #56

                      I just rip about 150mg every 4 months or so on a full send protocol and it amps my other mito peps up quite a bit afterwards

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • B Offline
                        B Offline
                        bangkokiscool
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #57

                        WildWhite has a GB for 150mg vials (10 vials total 1500mg) for $395, includes endo m/p and lcms.
                        https://www.ordersorter.app/portal/invite/K8YOCX85S2?tenant=wildwhite

                        R 1 Reply Last reply
                        2
                        • T Offline
                          T Offline
                          thanks_enjoi
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #58

                          20260813_230400.jpg

                          Its comes a few ways, even gummies

                          EXTROPIANE 1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • B bangkokiscool

                            WildWhite has a GB for 150mg vials (10 vials total 1500mg) for $395, includes endo m/p and lcms.
                            https://www.ordersorter.app/portal/invite/K8YOCX85S2?tenant=wildwhite

                            R Offline
                            R Offline
                            Reactive3078
                            wrote last edited by
                            #59

                            @bangkokiscool That was a nice GB

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • T thanks_enjoi

                              20260813_230400.jpg

                              Its comes a few ways, even gummies

                              EXTROPIANE Offline
                              EXTROPIANE Offline
                              EXTROPIAN
                              wrote last edited by
                              #60

                              @thanks_enjoi clears out old and damaged mitochondria? One less pin? Take my money!

                              2M

                              vpepsV 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • EXTROPIANE EXTROPIAN

                                @thanks_enjoi clears out old and damaged mitochondria? One less pin? Take my money!

                                vpepsV Online
                                vpepsV Online
                                vpeps
                                wrote last edited by
                                #61

                                @EXTROPIAN that's a snake oil. You can try of course.

                                attentiion is all you need

                                T 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • mrjoshua44M Offline
                                  mrjoshua44M Offline
                                  mrjoshua44
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #62
                                  This post is deleted!
                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • vpepsV vpeps

                                    @EXTROPIAN that's a snake oil. You can try of course.

                                    T Offline
                                    T Offline
                                    thanks_enjoi
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #63

                                    @vpep im using snake oil lol. The black bottle was a freebie with another purchase the white i personally enjoy.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • P Offline
                                      P Offline
                                      PeptidePete
                                      wrote last edited by PeptidePete
                                      #64

                                      About 6 weeks ago I restarted my SS-31 research at 60mg per day, every day. Following up on my previously posted multi-month course of 40mg per day. I feel great, no negatives. Some subjective improvements. Will conclude research at 8 weeks daily use (two weeks from now). I am very well optimized and use this to ameliorate any possible negs from compounds such as O-304 and/or occasional AAS oral/oil.

                                      Mitochondrial related bloodwork is pristine, as 65 years old, so N=1 is thrilled.

                                      There is zero evidence that microdosing gives any results. The one human trial at 4mg showed zero efficacy. Zero. Only 40mg daily showed results.

                                      Go big or don't bother is my opinion of this material.

                                      Know what you are doing and why you are doing it.

                                      There is very thought-provoking discussion "out there" in regards to the damage leaky membranes (cardiolipin) cause. ROS, free-radicals, etc. Very nasty. What are the downstream affects of that, not fcking good that's what.

                                      SS-31 will be something I run multiple times per year. The benefits are NOT one-and-done. Pull on that string. Gotta keep working on that particular pathway.

                                      Research is your friend.

                                      D S B M 5 Replies Last reply
                                      3
                                      • P PeptidePete

                                        About 6 weeks ago I restarted my SS-31 research at 60mg per day, every day. Following up on my previously posted multi-month course of 40mg per day. I feel great, no negatives. Some subjective improvements. Will conclude research at 8 weeks daily use (two weeks from now). I am very well optimized and use this to ameliorate any possible negs from compounds such as O-304 and/or occasional AAS oral/oil.

                                        Mitochondrial related bloodwork is pristine, as 65 years old, so N=1 is thrilled.

                                        There is zero evidence that microdosing gives any results. The one human trial at 4mg showed zero efficacy. Zero. Only 40mg daily showed results.

                                        Go big or don't bother is my opinion of this material.

                                        Know what you are doing and why you are doing it.

                                        There is very thought-provoking discussion "out there" in regards to the damage leaky membranes (cardiolipin) cause. ROS, free-radicals, etc. Very nasty. What are the downstream affects of that, not fcking good that's what.

                                        SS-31 will be something I run multiple times per year. The benefits are NOT one-and-done. Pull on that string. Gotta keep working on that particular pathway.

                                        Research is your friend.

                                        D Offline
                                        D Offline
                                        diegoc
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #65

                                        @PeptidePete hey Pete

                                        So at 40-60mg daily for 60days is your protocol?

                                        And thats were your seeing results?

                                        Are you adding Motsc during this experiment?

                                        Thanks

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • P PeptidePete

                                          About 6 weeks ago I restarted my SS-31 research at 60mg per day, every day. Following up on my previously posted multi-month course of 40mg per day. I feel great, no negatives. Some subjective improvements. Will conclude research at 8 weeks daily use (two weeks from now). I am very well optimized and use this to ameliorate any possible negs from compounds such as O-304 and/or occasional AAS oral/oil.

                                          Mitochondrial related bloodwork is pristine, as 65 years old, so N=1 is thrilled.

                                          There is zero evidence that microdosing gives any results. The one human trial at 4mg showed zero efficacy. Zero. Only 40mg daily showed results.

                                          Go big or don't bother is my opinion of this material.

                                          Know what you are doing and why you are doing it.

                                          There is very thought-provoking discussion "out there" in regards to the damage leaky membranes (cardiolipin) cause. ROS, free-radicals, etc. Very nasty. What are the downstream affects of that, not fcking good that's what.

                                          SS-31 will be something I run multiple times per year. The benefits are NOT one-and-done. Pull on that string. Gotta keep working on that particular pathway.

                                          Research is your friend.

                                          D Offline
                                          D Offline
                                          diegoc
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #66

                                          @PeptidePete IM or Subq?

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups