Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
researching
534 Posts 38 Posters 52.5k Views 8 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • D Offline
    D Offline
    diegoc
    wrote on last edited by
    #106

    Started GYM Feb 2, 2026

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • D diegoc

      @peptidepete hey brother.

      Just to go back on your journey.

      How much Test are you doing and how long?

      Are you doing any secretagoges or GH?

      Were you lifting before FLGR?

      I ask because this is my journey.

      September 01, 2025 (35% BF) 159lbs
      Started Low Dose Reta in November 2025
      Feb 18, 2026 started (22% BF) 2iu,GH, same 160mg weekly Test, 2mg Reta weekly
      3months
      May 13, 2026 (15% BF) 158lbs stopped Reta same doses. Gained 12lbs of muscle.

      June 15, maintained 2iu, 160mg Test C
      (13.5% BF

      2400 Calories
      12k steps daily
      4x cardio weekly 20min
      4x a week Gym

      Ive been cutting so in January i start my lean bulk.
      IMG_3002.jpeg
      IMG_3003.jpeg
      IMG_3004.jpeg

      P Offline
      P Offline
      PeptidePete
      wrote on last edited by PeptidePete
      #107

      @diegoc said:

      @peptidepete hey brother.

      Just to go back on your journey.

      How much Test are you doing and how long?

      Are you doing any secretagoges or GH?

      Were you lifting before FLGR?

      I ask because this is my journey.

      September 01, 2025 (35% BF) 159lbs
      Started Low Dose Reta in November 2025
      Feb 18, 2026 started (22% BF) 2iu,GH, same 160mg weekly Test, 2mg Reta weekly
      3months
      May 13, 2026 (15% BF) 158lbs stopped Reta same doses. Gained 12lbs of muscle.

      June 15, maintained 2iu, 160mg Test C
      (13.5% BF

      2400 Calories
      12k steps daily
      4x cardio weekly 20min
      4x a week Gym

      What a transformation! Very nice! Congrats on all the smart, hard work! 👍 You are an inspiration for all who aspire to improve!

      Similar path, Wow!

      Great questions.

      Test- I do one pump sublingual Oralonly.com, my prescription is 30mg/ml, one pump is 30mg. Once daily, every morning first thing subsequent to waking. So that equates to 210mg per week. No negative sides, none. Labs are perfect- SHBG very low, E2 too low (using EstroGel right now in fact!), Free test very high, no effect on Hemo/Hematocrit. Used since late Dec approx when I began FLGR. As noted, I did prescription test cyp self-IM inj years ago with crap results, certainly no vascularity or muscle gain and disaster labs.

      I did GH secretagoges for approx 3 months- Ipa, Tesa, CJC-1295 WITH DAC (written up in different thread). Lab tests were great. Discontinued in approx March to begin GH at various IU doses 2-8IU (research!). Jury still out on which one prefer, I get extremity edema higher than 4IU, everyone is different for neg sides.

      I have never "lifted" or even been in a gym. All I do is X3 2-3x per week, 15 min per session. I'll do 20 minute walk 2-3 days per week incorporating sprints.

      I did Reta for approx Nov-Feb, it REALLY stunted my muscle growth as it did with you. But, helped get the stubborn fat off and out.

      Currently I am up 14.5lbs Skeletal Muscle Mass, +21lbs Soft Lean Mass, Body Fat from 17% to 12.7% (remember I have been strict carnivore for nearly 4 years, so a good starting base), weight 155lbs to 174lbs.

      Just discontinued 4 weeks or an oral AAS, still doing a oil AAS. The mildest of both at low doses. The oral gave me heartburn and reflux, glad to go off of it. First time in my life I have researched them. I might stay on the oil all year, have to see. Course these require careful monitoring and "ancillaries".

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • D diegoc

        IMG_3006.jpeg
        IMG_3005.jpeg

        P Offline
        P Offline
        PeptidePete
        wrote on last edited by
        #108

        @diegoc said:

        IMG_3006.jpeg

        That vascularity! haha I can relate! 👍

        Thankfully at now 2.5mg once weekly my wife has not developed the vascularity.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • RandyR Randy

          Awesome! FLGR242 is being described as "the fountain of youth" by one compounder we know and another is calling it "bollocks" I know alpha biomed is supplying biolongevity and paramount with the same thing. I may be a rat but I'm glad you are doing the research for us ;).

          If this is a myostatin inhibitor without the risks/drawbacks it will change everything.

          ImaFrogNotaRatI Offline
          ImaFrogNotaRatI Offline
          ImaFrogNotaRat
          wrote on last edited by ImaFrogNotaRat
          #109

          @Randy Sorry I'm so late to the show. My provider directed me to Alpha BioMed Labs since I too am a health care provider who qualified to open an account with them. That company hosted a Zoom meeting with Mike Farber who specifically talked about how alpha-KlothoLR was not the monoclonal antibody, but the one modified with an albumin carrier to extend the longevity of the large protein. What confused me was that I then looked at the Alpha BioMed website. It was selling alpha-Klotho MAB and specifically said it was the monoclonal antibody. Fast forward to Google search engine, and I stumbled upon Biolongevity Lab's "alpha-KlothoLR." However, the COA to that read "alpha-Klotho MAB." So what is going on here? BLL sells alpha-Klotho cheaper than it is on Alpha Biomed (the supplier?) website.

          I then perused all the products on the Alpha BioMed website. No COAs are published. I came on the PeptideCritic website hoping there was some commentary about Alpha BioMed. I reached out to this company and their support was clueless. In the RUO, PUO, CUO space, most reputable companies I've stumbled upon publish COAs, real and fake ones. Alpha BioMed does not?

          How do they intend to sell any peptides if they don't have a clue about what they are selling? Or maybe some Poindexter-like character is hidden away in some hidden corner making peptides or rocket fuel for the Master Cylinder, and no one else at the company knows what is going on. How do they intend to sell to consumers or rat doctors?

          The epigenome is malleable. Squish responsibly.

          RandyR vpepsV 2 Replies Last reply
          2
          • ImaFrogNotaRatI ImaFrogNotaRat

            @Randy Sorry I'm so late to the show. My provider directed me to Alpha BioMed Labs since I too am a health care provider who qualified to open an account with them. That company hosted a Zoom meeting with Mike Farber who specifically talked about how alpha-KlothoLR was not the monoclonal antibody, but the one modified with an albumin carrier to extend the longevity of the large protein. What confused me was that I then looked at the Alpha BioMed website. It was selling alpha-Klotho MAB and specifically said it was the monoclonal antibody. Fast forward to Google search engine, and I stumbled upon Biolongevity Lab's "alpha-KlothoLR." However, the COA to that read "alpha-Klotho MAB." So what is going on here? BLL sells alpha-Klotho cheaper than it is on Alpha Biomed (the supplier?) website.

            I then perused all the products on the Alpha BioMed website. No COAs are published. I came on the PeptideCritic website hoping there was some commentary about Alpha BioMed. I reached out to this company and their support was clueless. In the RUO, PUO, CUO space, most reputable companies I've stumbled upon publish COAs, real and fake ones. Alpha BioMed does not?

            How do they intend to sell any peptides if they don't have a clue about what they are selling? Or maybe some Poindexter-like character is hidden away in some hidden corner making peptides or rocket fuel for the Master Cylinder, and no one else at the company knows what is going on. How do they intend to sell to consumers or rat doctors?

            RandyR Offline
            RandyR Offline
            Randy
            wrote on last edited by
            #110

            @ImaFrogNotaRat alpha biomed and paramount are the same thing. they stopped prodcuing coa's about 6 months ago. Im not sure what Trevor is up to over there anymore.

            "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

            ImaFrogNotaRatI 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • ImaFrogNotaRatI ImaFrogNotaRat

              @Randy Sorry I'm so late to the show. My provider directed me to Alpha BioMed Labs since I too am a health care provider who qualified to open an account with them. That company hosted a Zoom meeting with Mike Farber who specifically talked about how alpha-KlothoLR was not the monoclonal antibody, but the one modified with an albumin carrier to extend the longevity of the large protein. What confused me was that I then looked at the Alpha BioMed website. It was selling alpha-Klotho MAB and specifically said it was the monoclonal antibody. Fast forward to Google search engine, and I stumbled upon Biolongevity Lab's "alpha-KlothoLR." However, the COA to that read "alpha-Klotho MAB." So what is going on here? BLL sells alpha-Klotho cheaper than it is on Alpha Biomed (the supplier?) website.

              I then perused all the products on the Alpha BioMed website. No COAs are published. I came on the PeptideCritic website hoping there was some commentary about Alpha BioMed. I reached out to this company and their support was clueless. In the RUO, PUO, CUO space, most reputable companies I've stumbled upon publish COAs, real and fake ones. Alpha BioMed does not?

              How do they intend to sell any peptides if they don't have a clue about what they are selling? Or maybe some Poindexter-like character is hidden away in some hidden corner making peptides or rocket fuel for the Master Cylinder, and no one else at the company knows what is going on. How do they intend to sell to consumers or rat doctors?

              vpepsV Online
              vpepsV Online
              vpeps
              wrote on last edited by
              #111

              @ImaFrogNotaRat good luck with getting information from these companies. I have asked them many questions already, basic ones, about what they sell. Most of the time they are unable to answer clearly, not that they say they don't know, they just give me some irrelevant, or nonsensical or clearly wrong information. If I follow up, it usually ends up in "if you want to know what we sell to you, you must test it yourself". Also, these sites have many mistakes and mixups in product names, formulas, molar masses, etc., so you have to be a detective to decrypt it.

              attentiion is all you need

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • ResearchCatR Offline
                ResearchCatR Offline
                ResearchCat
                wrote on last edited by
                #112

                @imafrognotarat They are mostly selling through T clinics and dr’s offices where noobs and regular folks pay $400 for a 5mg vial of sermorelin or 5/5 wolverine and don’t know what a COA is or to question the purity of it because it comes through a ‘legit’ source and says PUO on the bottle.

                The beauty of the medical industrial complex is that people will take almost anything you tell them to without questioning it because they’re the experts.

                Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                1 Reply Last reply
                2
                • EXTROPIANE Offline
                  EXTROPIANE Offline
                  EXTROPIAN
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #113

                  Klotho another peptide on my bucket list. Anyone have any experience with this?

                  2M

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  -1
                  • vpepsV Online
                    vpepsV Online
                    vpeps
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #114

                    I am considering trying Klotho from BLL (albumin-bound), it's about $400 for 1 month supply now. Don't know yet, sounds very promising. Peptidology promises to add Klotho to their line soon too, I don't know what kind.

                    attentiion is all you need

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • S Offline
                      S Offline
                      stevencarter
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #115

                      I was in the Jay Campbell community for a month before I got pissed off and left. Almost the whole community got mad at me for talking about how tesamorelin doesnt need to be in the fridge after reconstitution. Couple of them basically called me a liar and started raving about all the results they had on tesa purchased through biolongevity labs. They all put it in the fridge after mixing and none of them ever had it gel on them or get cloudy. I made the comment that it doesnt sound like they were getting actual tesamorelin and then I posted the reconstitution instructions from the Egrifta website. The site speaks to how they had to alter the original tesamorelin due to cold gelling. Anyways im not welcome in that community anymore. Kind of let me know the level of integrity over there. Plus that dude charges insane money for bioregulators in injection form. I wont purchase anything from Jay Campbell. I dont mean to offend anyone, but to have all them people argue with me against the storage protocol on something that is widely proven and discussed made me think they were all brainwashed. You know who else is brainwashed?! Zombies, so there ya go. My chupacabra said he would make a pair of boots out of me if he caught me buying peptides for him from BLL.

                      vpepsV W S 3 Replies Last reply
                      1
                      • S stevencarter

                        I was in the Jay Campbell community for a month before I got pissed off and left. Almost the whole community got mad at me for talking about how tesamorelin doesnt need to be in the fridge after reconstitution. Couple of them basically called me a liar and started raving about all the results they had on tesa purchased through biolongevity labs. They all put it in the fridge after mixing and none of them ever had it gel on them or get cloudy. I made the comment that it doesnt sound like they were getting actual tesamorelin and then I posted the reconstitution instructions from the Egrifta website. The site speaks to how they had to alter the original tesamorelin due to cold gelling. Anyways im not welcome in that community anymore. Kind of let me know the level of integrity over there. Plus that dude charges insane money for bioregulators in injection form. I wont purchase anything from Jay Campbell. I dont mean to offend anyone, but to have all them people argue with me against the storage protocol on something that is widely proven and discussed made me think they were all brainwashed. You know who else is brainwashed?! Zombies, so there ya go. My chupacabra said he would make a pair of boots out of me if he caught me buying peptides for him from BLL.

                        vpepsV Online
                        vpepsV Online
                        vpeps
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #116

                        @stevencarter I am very interested. I am going to reconstitute Tesamorelin, and I have one from BioLongevity and one from Southern Aminos. I did not see information of it gelling. You say I should keep it just on a shelf? I usually keep everything in the fridge, I thought the common knowledge is reconstituted peptides are not very stable at room temperature.

                        attentiion is all you need

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • S Offline
                          S Offline
                          Shaqdiesel
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #117

                          I have never had an issue with my Tes gelling and I refrigerate. And yes it is officially Tes and was tested to be Tes. I ran a 12 week cycle and now week 9 of a 16 week cycle. So I have gone through plenty of vials.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          4
                          • ResearchCatR Offline
                            ResearchCatR Offline
                            ResearchCat
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #118

                            @shaqdiesel same. I have used 7 vials from my Nexaph kit and no gelling.

                            Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                            If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                            T 1 Reply Last reply
                            4
                            • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                              @shaqdiesel same. I have used 7 vials from my Nexaph kit and no gelling.

                              T Offline
                              T Offline
                              TBone
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #119

                              @ResearchCat I will 3rd that. No issue refrigerating.

                              Comfort is the worst addiction - Marcus Aurelius

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              2
                              • MacLeeezyM Offline
                                MacLeeezyM Offline
                                MacLeeezy
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #120

                                Same. Not saying I am right or wrong here, but just sharing my experience. I refrigerate my reconstituted Tesa that has been acquired through 3 different sources with my own testing confirming it is indeed legit and had never had any of it gel. I only use hospira BAC though. I’ve known people with at least one of the same sources that used their BAC(not hospira) and it did in fact gel in the fridge

                                S 1 Reply Last reply
                                2
                                • MacLeeezyM MacLeeezy

                                  Same. Not saying I am right or wrong here, but just sharing my experience. I refrigerate my reconstituted Tesa that has been acquired through 3 different sources with my own testing confirming it is indeed legit and had never had any of it gel. I only use hospira BAC though. I’ve known people with at least one of the same sources that used their BAC(not hospira) and it did in fact gel in the fridge

                                  S Offline
                                  S Offline
                                  Shaqdiesel
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #121

                                  @MacLeeezy Yes 100% Hospira for me as well. I have heard too many stories about bad results trying cheap BAC. It just isn't worth it.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • S Offline
                                    S Offline
                                    Stones67
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #122

                                    In an effort to get Pete's thread back on track here's some N=1 dexa data that could be interesting for those poking around FLGR:
                                    Jan 20. Tot mass: 168.1lbs, Lean mass: 128lbs, BF 20.7%, Fat mass: 34.8lbs, Visceral Fat:1.37lbs
                                    July 2. Tot mass: 162.2lbs, Lean mass: 136.2lbs, BF 12.9%, Fat mass: 20.8lbs, Vis Fat: 0.91 lbs
                                    Quick math: Tot mass: -5.9lbs, Lean mass: +8.2 lbs, BF -7.8%, Fat mass: -14lbs, Vis Fat: -0.46lbs
                                    FLGR started second week of March. Started low 1.25mg/wk for weeks 1-2, 2.5mg/2.5mg thereafter until 2 weeks ago, now 5mg/wk. Other relevant stack items: Reta, CJC/Ipa, Enclomiphene 6.25mg/day.
                                    Are there other ways to get these results? Sure.

                                    P 1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • S Offline
                                      S Offline
                                      stevencarter
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #123

                                      @stones67 you are right, my apologies to @peptidepete, I didnt mean to alter the course of discussion on your conversation thread, out of respect i wont explain myself on here, start another one, last thing ill say is go to egrifta.com and use the side by side comparison table to compare egrifta SV against egrifta WR, WR is the second generation tesamorelin and WR stands for without refrigeration, then read the write up about egrifta and why they had to do it, it all comes down to when and where you get it from, sorry again @peptidepete

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • S Stones67

                                        In an effort to get Pete's thread back on track here's some N=1 dexa data that could be interesting for those poking around FLGR:
                                        Jan 20. Tot mass: 168.1lbs, Lean mass: 128lbs, BF 20.7%, Fat mass: 34.8lbs, Visceral Fat:1.37lbs
                                        July 2. Tot mass: 162.2lbs, Lean mass: 136.2lbs, BF 12.9%, Fat mass: 20.8lbs, Vis Fat: 0.91 lbs
                                        Quick math: Tot mass: -5.9lbs, Lean mass: +8.2 lbs, BF -7.8%, Fat mass: -14lbs, Vis Fat: -0.46lbs
                                        FLGR started second week of March. Started low 1.25mg/wk for weeks 1-2, 2.5mg/2.5mg thereafter until 2 weeks ago, now 5mg/wk. Other relevant stack items: Reta, CJC/Ipa, Enclomiphene 6.25mg/day.
                                        Are there other ways to get these results? Sure.

                                        P Offline
                                        P Offline
                                        PeptidePete
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #124

                                        @Stones67 said:

                                        In an effort to get Pete's thread back on track here's some N=1 dexa data that could be interesting for those poking around FLGR:
                                        Jan 20. Tot mass: 168.1lbs, Lean mass: 128lbs, BF 20.7%, Fat mass: 34.8lbs, Visceral Fat:1.37lbs
                                        July 2. Tot mass: 162.2lbs, Lean mass: 136.2lbs, BF 12.9%, Fat mass: 20.8lbs, Vis Fat: 0.91 lbs
                                        Quick math: Tot mass: -5.9lbs, Lean mass: +8.2 lbs, BF -7.8%, Fat mass: -14lbs, Vis Fat: -0.46lbs
                                        FLGR started second week of March. Started low 1.25mg/wk for weeks 1-2, 2.5mg/2.5mg thereafter until 2 weeks ago, now 5mg/wk. Other relevant stack items: Reta, CJC/Ipa, Enclomiphene 6.25mg/day.
                                        Are there other ways to get these results? Sure.

                                        SWEET!

                                        Enviable results. Congrats on the smart and hard work 👏 👑

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • P PeptidePete

                                          Jeff- kindly relocate if not appropriate for a new category.

                                          Multi-vial care package delivered today from BioLongevity, pinned both with 30 minutes between each. No site reactions, feel fine, great actually.

                                          Super intrigued by both, I've done my homework. 60's male in great health, 2.5 year carnivore, focused on maximizing healthspan. Anyone else throwing caution to the wind and researching these two?

                                          D Offline
                                          D Offline
                                          djoelcassell
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #125

                                          @PeptidePete Yes! I have been using both for about 6 months. I honestly can't say how much I feel with the Klotho, but it's more about blood work anyway. I have better Kidney function and my blood markers show that since starting. Don't know if it's worth the money since I don't have significant health issues that Klotho would address anyway. But it is supposed to be the longevity peptide.

                                          The FLGR 242, a different story. It has allowed me to drop Reta to a microdose since it burns fat so effectively. I'm a 61 year old man and have been on TRT for 6 years. Since taking the FLGR-242, I have put on more muscle and gotten ripped. I have always worked out and had good muscle size. Now it is a little bigger and like I said, ripped.

                                          Klotho may be doing other amazing things that I don't see. That's why I still take it, but I am taking the FLGR 242 because of the results I can see. It's really a fantastic product! Hope that helps.

                                          D P 2 Replies Last reply
                                          2

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups