Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)
-
@vpep Yep, I am sure that most people buying SlimAssist were buying it as an arbitrage on the price of FLGR and don’t give a hoot about the vitamin B. And the BLL people are probably smart enough to know that.
@vpep Yep, I am sure that most people buying SlimAssist were buying it as an arbitrage on the price of FLGR and don’t give a hoot about the vitamin B. And the BLL people are probably smart enough to know that.
Exactly. The ONLY reason to buy it.
BLL has some interesting products in the pipeline, Slim Assist did not sell at the volumes they expected, it is expensive to produce, and they have massive upcoming expense for the TB4/GH Albumin-bound products. Ergo- you blow out the dogs to make room for the new stuff.
As a business owner, I understand this in crystal clear fashion.
Their loss was my gain to buy at $16 or whatever per vial to get the FLGR. I could care less about b-vits as water soluble and you just urinate excess out.
-
Just went for monthly labs blood draw today, I'll update thread when I have them back. Primarily interested to see if I have fixed my ferritin levels, and, effects if any from every 9 day dosing of Klotho on any blood markers (Serum Phosphorus/eGFR/Cystatin C). I feel phenomenal.
Vial pucks, lyophilized peptides- IT'S COSMETIC ONLY. Please for the love of all that is good, the visual appearance of the puck is of ZERO significance. The SIZE of the puck DOES NOT MATTER. Let it go. Live free and without worry! Same goes for the vial not having a vacuum, it does not matter.
Shaking peptides- IT DOES NOT DAMAGE THEM AT ALL PERIOD. There is no question or discussion needed. Shake the ever loving shit out of your reconstituted vials! Aim your reconstitution BAC water stream with firehose force on the puck! Watch the Peter Magic/ Janoshik videos. Dear God let's put this ancient old wives tales to rest once and for all. (including GH)
The one and only exception I am aware of: Cell Factors. Truly fragile and never use BAC, only sterile water.
I enjoy seeing the initial and prelim reports of FLGR, remember as I have repeatedly noted, it takes 3, 4, 5 good high-dose months for the magic to bloom. Except for the vascularity magic...lol which as noted comes on fast. Those who are worried by that, do your homework on exactly what vascularity is and what causes it. If you desire to not have a world class circulatory system, then be worried and stop FLGR immediately. How the hell else is your body going to transport nutrients and oxygen to support the newfound growth signal? Think this through, body is smart not stupid.

PS- I need to take a photo or two after I get out of the sauna, my arms, legs, abdomen appear built from a MASSIVE LATTICEWORK of blood vessels. Just nuts. I assure the reader that never in my 65 year life have I ever looked like this. Like a different species of human is no exaggeration. I've never appreciated just how metabolically fucked up 95% of people now are. I am not a body-builder, I have never been in a gym, to be clear. Currently steady at 14-15% body fat, I am never hungry. No veg, sugars, fruit, grains. Only fatty ruminant meats, butter, eggs, selected seafoods, fermented veg, and limited dairy. Going on four years now.
-
Quick follow-up on the new Kimera Chems Na Salt-form O-304. It's potent, I'm quite fine on 50-100mg of it vs 400-600mg of the free-acid versions being sold by EVERYONE else. Homework is your friend, once again.
The 5-Amino-1MQ 50mg tabs from QSC are great, one less ting I have to pin and far more cost effective (cost per mg). No negs that I can discern.
Again do your homework. For those who enjoy him, Nick Norwitz has some thought-provoking papers on both. Check his Substack.
I'd suggest both of these are oriented towards those looking to fine-tune what is already a well optimized regimen and body.
My research with SS-31 at 60mg per day, every day, remains ongoing.
-
Just went for monthly labs blood draw today, I'll update thread when I have them back. Primarily interested to see if I have fixed my ferritin levels, and, effects if any from every 9 day dosing of Klotho on any blood markers (Serum Phosphorus/eGFR/Cystatin C). I feel phenomenal.
Vial pucks, lyophilized peptides- IT'S COSMETIC ONLY. Please for the love of all that is good, the visual appearance of the puck is of ZERO significance. The SIZE of the puck DOES NOT MATTER. Let it go. Live free and without worry! Same goes for the vial not having a vacuum, it does not matter.
Shaking peptides- IT DOES NOT DAMAGE THEM AT ALL PERIOD. There is no question or discussion needed. Shake the ever loving shit out of your reconstituted vials! Aim your reconstitution BAC water stream with firehose force on the puck! Watch the Peter Magic/ Janoshik videos. Dear God let's put this ancient old wives tales to rest once and for all. (including GH)
The one and only exception I am aware of: Cell Factors. Truly fragile and never use BAC, only sterile water.
I enjoy seeing the initial and prelim reports of FLGR, remember as I have repeatedly noted, it takes 3, 4, 5 good high-dose months for the magic to bloom. Except for the vascularity magic...lol which as noted comes on fast. Those who are worried by that, do your homework on exactly what vascularity is and what causes it. If you desire to not have a world class circulatory system, then be worried and stop FLGR immediately. How the hell else is your body going to transport nutrients and oxygen to support the newfound growth signal? Think this through, body is smart not stupid.

PS- I need to take a photo or two after I get out of the sauna, my arms, legs, abdomen appear built from a MASSIVE LATTICEWORK of blood vessels. Just nuts. I assure the reader that never in my 65 year life have I ever looked like this. Like a different species of human is no exaggeration. I've never appreciated just how metabolically fucked up 95% of people now are. I am not a body-builder, I have never been in a gym, to be clear. Currently steady at 14-15% body fat, I am never hungry. No veg, sugars, fruit, grains. Only fatty ruminant meats, butter, eggs, selected seafoods, fermented veg, and limited dairy. Going on four years now.
@PeptidePete well buddy i really gone deep down the rabbit hole on Ferritin.
You know by doing multiple back to back blood donations my ferretin went down to 17.
Ive been on 20 for around 4-5 months, thats doing Iron bisglycinate, heme iron, clams, beef liver.
Now here comes the interesting part of my journey.
I feel great with lots of energy.
My iron is perfect and my iron saturation is perfect.
I had a meeting with a guy that has been in the longevity space, including nutrition and training.
I went to him to talk about IGF and we spoke about everything, and i told him by the way my Ferretin is low, he said how low, is said 20, he says its perfect.
An he explained that the studies of low ferretin are mainly done with ppl with anemia and iron deficiency.
We have none of that….
With testosterone it helps make red blood cells so we dont need high ferretin, its actually bad for you. I was like what, im chasing a marker thats has higher risk of mortality….
Crazy right?
So iron creates oxidation, and the study shows lower ferretin is better so he keeps his ferretin in the 15-20 range by donating when it goes above that.
He told me to read the book from this microbiologist PD Mangan.
So in context if you ask AI about low ferretin, the answer is you need to raise it.
However now change the prompt to
Im on testosterone, please research Mangan, whats his theory in his book on high Iron and that why is best to run with lower ferretin.Just some weekend homework

️ -
Here is an AI prompt
I'm on testosterone replacement therapy and my ferritin runs around 20. Before you tell me to raise it, I need you to account for my specific context. Research P.D. Mangan and the iron-overload literature, and research the U-shaped relationship between ferritin and all-cause mortality. Then explain why, for someone on TRT with good iron saturation, in-range hematocrit, and high energy, a low ferritin is the expected and intended result of testosterone driving red blood cell production — not a deficiency to correct. Do not give me the standard 'low ferritin means iron deficiency' answer unless my saturation is low or I report genuine fatigue and poor recovery. Cite the mortality data on both high and low ferritin.
-
@PeptidePete well buddy i really gone deep down the rabbit hole on Ferritin.
You know by doing multiple back to back blood donations my ferretin went down to 17.
Ive been on 20 for around 4-5 months, thats doing Iron bisglycinate, heme iron, clams, beef liver.
Now here comes the interesting part of my journey.
I feel great with lots of energy.
My iron is perfect and my iron saturation is perfect.
I had a meeting with a guy that has been in the longevity space, including nutrition and training.
I went to him to talk about IGF and we spoke about everything, and i told him by the way my Ferretin is low, he said how low, is said 20, he says its perfect.
An he explained that the studies of low ferretin are mainly done with ppl with anemia and iron deficiency.
We have none of that….
With testosterone it helps make red blood cells so we dont need high ferretin, its actually bad for you. I was like what, im chasing a marker thats has higher risk of mortality….
Crazy right?
So iron creates oxidation, and the study shows lower ferretin is better so he keeps his ferretin in the 15-20 range by donating when it goes above that.
He told me to read the book from this microbiologist PD Mangan.
So in context if you ask AI about low ferretin, the answer is you need to raise it.
However now change the prompt to
Im on testosterone, please research Mangan, whats his theory in his book on high Iron and that why is best to run with lower ferretin.Just some weekend homework

️@PeptidePete well buddy i really gone deep down the rabbit hole on Ferritin.
You know by doing multiple back to back blood donations my ferretin went down to 17.
Ive been on 20 for around 4-5 months, thats doing Iron bisglycinate, heme iron, clams, beef liver.
Just some weekend homework

️Good stuff brother, thank you very much for the Post. I know of PD Mangan very well . He's very prolific on X

I'm also aware of the case that some people have put forward for the toxicity if you will of excess iron for a man. Is absolutely something to be aware of, it was an excellent point to be surfaced.
With that said since going to work on raising my levels my endurance and oxygenation have massively increased. My pulse ox spo2 was running 89 to 91 at rest, now it is 98 to 99. There's a particular Hill that I power walk up every other day and combined with sprints. Previous to my ferritin raising therapy I was a dog trying to get up that hill in spite of all the good stuff that I'm using. Subsequent to the ferritin increase and the iron foods I am absolutely destroying it , so the proof's in the pudding for me.
Let's see how my labs come back next week and see what the levels are it's going to be a very curious experiment for both of us to consider. I'm shooting for 100 to 200 so I'm super curious to see where I'm at now
-
@PeptidePete well buddy i really gone deep down the rabbit hole on Ferritin.
You know by doing multiple back to back blood donations my ferretin went down to 17.
Ive been on 20 for around 4-5 months, thats doing Iron bisglycinate, heme iron, clams, beef liver.
Just some weekend homework

️Good stuff brother, thank you very much for the Post. I know of PD Mangan very well . He's very prolific on X

I'm also aware of the case that some people have put forward for the toxicity if you will of excess iron for a man. Is absolutely something to be aware of, it was an excellent point to be surfaced.
With that said since going to work on raising my levels my endurance and oxygenation have massively increased. My pulse ox spo2 was running 89 to 91 at rest, now it is 98 to 99. There's a particular Hill that I power walk up every other day and combined with sprints. Previous to my ferritin raising therapy I was a dog trying to get up that hill in spite of all the good stuff that I'm using. Subsequent to the ferritin increase and the iron foods I am absolutely destroying it , so the proof's in the pudding for me.
Let's see how my labs come back next week and see what the levels are it's going to be a very curious experiment for both of us to consider. I'm shooting for 100 to 200 so I'm super curious to see where I'm at now
@PeptidePete thats awesome Pete.
Just so you know I had another meeting with a guy that we spoke about Ferretin and Testosterone frequency which this might help you.
Testosterone shots tend to keep your ferretin lower however if your goal is to raise your Ferretin, then you need to do less frequent shots, thats 3.5 days.
Thats why i had both meetings which I took that route of daily shots again, which i feel even more stable and less sides from only 2x a week.
I agree with you but Im sure when you were down from the low Ferretin look back and see your iron levels and iron saturation.
When I donated 2 times my iron went down and thats when i felt sluggish until it normalized.
So anyway just wanted to let you know , im here to cheer you on your journey. Your like a mad scientist doing all the Guinea pig trials for everyone.
Love ir

-
Mike Farber answers questions. A must-watch for avid researchers: https://streamyard.com/watch/eGeUWk6eREYS
-
I took a blood test after two months of using alpha-klotho 10 mcg every 2 weeks. The results are concerning. My cystatin-c showed up at 1.04 while it was usually at 0.7-0.8 per many tests and never was as high. It corresponds to egfr of around 0.7 while it used to be over 1.0. I can't pinpoint it to klotho with 100% confidence, but it was the most relevant to kidney healh change since the last test.
I will take a pause of 3 weeks on it, and remeasure my cystatin-c, hopefully it's not a permanent kidney damage.
The other changes I made during this period were Tesa/ipa/cjc tries (mostly tesa) which raised my igf1, flgr242 at low dose, and testosterone introduction. I stop everything, retest, then introduce one by one if egfr is back on track.
Interestingly my creatinine level did not get higher bu it was high already. I attribute high creatinine to supplementing 10g creatine and working out, and relied on cystatin-c for my kidney health.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login