Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. HGH 191AA
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

HGH 191AA

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
researchingother-peptide
130 Posts 38 Posters 14.0k Views 7 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • T Offline
    T Offline
    thanks_enjoi
    wrote on last edited by
    #121

    I currently run QSC HGH, and after dialing in the 2iu a night. I absolutely love it. I was going in at around 3.5 and that was to much for me. I have alot of QSC in my cabinet and am awaiting a refund for ERPs horrible quality HGH. That even know how bad it was they were still selling it. Im sure they sold the batch I sent back. I have never had so much trouble dealing with a company as I have with ERP. They make it up as they go. I would completely stay away from them. Im awaiting quite a bit of lobster HGH and other products, he also mentioned today that they are changing the requirements for purchasing to make it easier on the normal customer.

    W 1 Reply Last reply
    5
    • X XBigbeerX

      @CapmanCrunch If cost were not a factor, how would you rate QSC vs K4L?

      X Offline
      X Offline
      XBigbeerX
      wrote on last edited by
      #122

      Anyone have any opinions on this?

      C 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • N Neil McCauley

        @WowwyZowwy said:

        I got IGF tested at Quest via Justlabs.com $52 out the door

        $40 at Marek

        https://marekdiagnostics.com/collections/individual-biomarkers

        W Offline
        W Offline
        WowwyZowwy
        wrote on last edited by
        #123

        @Neil-McCauley Sweet deal. Thanks!!!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • T thanks_enjoi

          I currently run QSC HGH, and after dialing in the 2iu a night. I absolutely love it. I was going in at around 3.5 and that was to much for me. I have alot of QSC in my cabinet and am awaiting a refund for ERPs horrible quality HGH. That even know how bad it was they were still selling it. Im sure they sold the batch I sent back. I have never had so much trouble dealing with a company as I have with ERP. They make it up as they go. I would completely stay away from them. Im awaiting quite a bit of lobster HGH and other products, he also mentioned today that they are changing the requirements for purchasing to make it easier on the normal customer.

          W Offline
          W Offline
          WowwyZowwy
          wrote on last edited by
          #124

          @thanks_enjoi I'm about to dive into this for the first time. What was it that made you realize that 3.5 was too much?

          N T 2 Replies Last reply
          0
          • W WowwyZowwy

            @thanks_enjoi I'm about to dive into this for the first time. What was it that made you realize that 3.5 was too much?

            N Offline
            N Offline
            Neil McCauley
            wrote on last edited by Neil McCauley
            #125

            @WowwyZowwy said:

            @thanks_enjoi I'm about to dive into this for the first time. What was it that made you realize that 3.5 was too much?

            When my GH levels get too high the first thing I notice is side effects from water retention. My fingers and hands get tight and stiff, and my elbow joints get a little sore.

            1 Reply Last reply
            2
            • X XBigbeerX

              Anyone have any opinions on this?

              C Offline
              C Offline
              CapmanCrunch
              wrote last edited by
              #126

              @XBigbeerX
              I have not tried or heard of K4L, who are they?

              M 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • C CapmanCrunch

                @XBigbeerX
                I have not tried or heard of K4L, who are they?

                M Online
                M Online
                ManicXmedic
                wrote last edited by ManicXmedic
                #127

                @CapmanCrunch said:

                @XBigbeerX
                I have not tried or heard of K4L, who are they?

                Kits4less, I went with them before getting into this site. They are a sponsor to some of the aas boards. They carry a few different gee h labels. I haven't tried qsc's or lobsters but both seem preferable to k4l's in both price and purity. With k4l I've researched the dragon's so far, I wouldn't get the white tops though. Hoping when these run low to get in on some of qsc'. However I'm just starting to dip my toes into the big boy juice realm so take it all with a grain of salt

                U 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • M ManicXmedic

                  @CapmanCrunch said:

                  @XBigbeerX
                  I have not tried or heard of K4L, who are they?

                  Kits4less, I went with them before getting into this site. They are a sponsor to some of the aas boards. They carry a few different gee h labels. I haven't tried qsc's or lobsters but both seem preferable to k4l's in both price and purity. With k4l I've researched the dragon's so far, I wouldn't get the white tops though. Hoping when these run low to get in on some of qsc'. However I'm just starting to dip my toes into the big boy juice realm so take it all with a grain of salt

                  U Offline
                  U Offline
                  ursus
                  wrote last edited by
                  #128

                  @ManicXmedic the white box unbranded must be the kits in circulation with the discount aas outlets. 100-150 ius

                  M 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • U ursus

                    @ManicXmedic the white box unbranded must be the kits in circulation with the discount aas outlets. 100-150 ius

                    M Online
                    M Online
                    ManicXmedic
                    wrote last edited by ManicXmedic
                    #129

                    @ursus that I can't attest to, but on the site it listed the 150 box at 98% purity and then on the coa listed on site in their quality control section it was 95%. And they haven't been going into solution completely like the dragons.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • W WowwyZowwy

                      @thanks_enjoi I'm about to dive into this for the first time. What was it that made you realize that 3.5 was too much?

                      T Offline
                      T Offline
                      thanks_enjoi
                      wrote last edited by
                      #130
                      This post is deleted!
                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • World
                      • Users
                      • Groups