Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
AmericanchildA

Americanchild

@Americanchild
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
76
Topics
2
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Has anyone used Amino Science and or Northline Labs
    AmericanchildA Americanchild

    Northline is legit. Good customer service.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Nexaph - is this really what to expect?
    AmericanchildA Americanchild

    I got an inexpensive label printer, and as soon as I get a box, I print out the name and the milligrams that the c o a shows I have depression, symptoms and stick it right on the vial. I also cut out the little white square from the top of the box that has the batch information and the qr code and I keep all of those until I am done with that batch.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Is Northline Reputable?
    AmericanchildA Americanchild

    Northline was my first vendor. Very overpriced, but quick delivery and product worked as advertised.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Nexaph testing
    AmericanchildA Americanchild

    Just so I am clear this R30 is not a Nexaph product?

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Pre-sales
    AmericanchildA Americanchild

    Yes. I received an email about the sale.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Nexaph crypto sale
    AmericanchildA Americanchild

    So if I use this phantom wallet, I don't have to transfer it to another wallet. I can just pay directly from the phantom? I appreciate all the help.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Nexaph crypto sale
    AmericanchildA Americanchild

    @Nuncles thank you

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Nexaph crypto sale
    AmericanchildA Americanchild

    @Nuncles i would appreciate if you would DM meet the other tutorial as well. Thanks

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Nexaph crypto sale
    AmericanchildA Americanchild

    I find it frustrating that nexaph it doesn't offer the same discount on bank transfer period I can understand not offering it on credit cards but bank transfer come on. My crypto knowledge is zero and that is why I love Nexaph but when they have a sale only for crypto, it's frustrating.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Nexaph Review
    AmericanchildA Americanchild

    Makes sense.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders nexaph quality glp3-r ss-31

  • Nexaph Review
    AmericanchildA Americanchild

    I believe that if you sell water that the authorities can imply that you're selling for human use. That's also why many sites no longer have peptide calculators or tell you what the peptides are used for other than like metabolic and do not provide dosing advice. I also love nexaph, all the testing they do plus all the third party testing just makes me feel a lot more comfortable.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders nexaph quality glp3-r ss-31

  • Nexaph User Review: Best place for kits in the U.S.
    AmericanchildA Americanchild

    I agree. Yeah, great customer service and the fact that I don't have to deal with crypto.Makes it even sweeter. The ghosts are into crypto. There is a discount, but the ability to use other methods to pay makes me very happy.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders nexaph review glp3-r

  • Vial rubber tops too hard to pierce
    AmericanchildA Americanchild

    Sorry I don't have a solution for that, but I understand the frustration.

    Peptide Discussion researching reconstitution

  • Vial rubber tops too hard to pierce
    AmericanchildA Americanchild

    I would email the seller because he prints these himself.I would think that he would be able to come up with guides for the larger vials. I have a slight tremor from a medication that I take for neuropathy, and these guides have been a lifesaver.

    Peptide Discussion researching reconstitution

  • Vial rubber tops too hard to pierce
    AmericanchildA Americanchild

    @Eleanor https://www.etsy.com/listing/1795081847/syringe-guide-reusable-peptide-vial

    Peptide Discussion researching reconstitution

  • BAC water warm, Hospira plastic bottle
    AmericanchildA Americanchild

    Just so you know, the hologram is very small and I had to get out my magnifying glass to see it.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • Nexaph vendor review
    AmericanchildA Americanchild

    I really like the Nexaph pre sales on the trazepatide, and they do the same with the reta, hitting the presale provides a really good discount like 10 x 60 mg of tirz is $328 and you get free shipping with that. When it ships out I usually get it the very next day from ups. I label them, pop them in my hydropeak, and into the freezer they go. That way,I am not going to have to worry about fighting with Medicare when I am 65.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders nexaph bpc-157 epitalon-epithalon ipamorelin

  • Peptide Negatives: Anything Beyond Injection Site Reactions?
    AmericanchildA Americanchild

    KPV caused me to retain a significant amount of water, so much so that I had to discontinue it. I was gaining about a pound a day while I was on it, despite no change in diet.And within three days of stopping it and taking a lasix, the retained water flushed out of my body and I have had no more issues with fluid retention.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Vial rubber tops too hard to pierce
    AmericanchildA Americanchild

    I got a syringe guide from etsy, the vial pops in a divit at the top, and then you slide the syringe down the guide so it goes right in the center of the vial and ever since I got that I have stopped having trouble with the stoppers being too thick to pierce, because it always goes dead center. I have a yellow one and an orange one, and I find that the numbers are extremely easy to read on the syringe with the orange one, but with the yellow one I have more difficult time.That being said, my eyes are not the best.

    Peptide Discussion researching reconstitution

  • Nexaph 2P T60 presale
    AmericanchildA Americanchild

    Nexaph presale for 2P T60 started today with ship date of 8/4/2026. $328 and free shipping for the kit.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups