Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
A

annypep

@annypep
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
9
Topics
3
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
1

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • UmbrellaLabs.is
    A annypep

    @TheHazmatGuy glad to report they did eventually make it right. Not sure if it was my continued email attempts or what, but I did eventually recieve the product I paid for.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders researching other-peptide melanotan-2

  • Peptira User Review: Overall good experience
    A annypep

    This is a vendor review submitted by annypep on PeptideCritic.com.

    Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐ (4/5)


    Review

    Ordered from them 3 times, always on weekend, package arrived on Thursday without fail. As another user noted, I researched their reta & the potency isn't what I expected based on reviews, though I cant verify the quality without a test or comparison. Had to give my rat low dose tirz in addition to low dose reta to fully curb hunger. Other products researched well no major issues.


    🛒 Shop Peptira

    📖 Read the full review on Peptira's page

    Discuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.

    Please keep discussions respectful and factual.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders peptira review cjc-1295-no-dac

  • UmbrellaLabs.is
    A annypep

    @TheHazmatGuy The incomplete order was placed on may 14. I think the issue happened because I ordered what was supposed to be the last item in stock, & I assume they oversold it to other buyers before me. The missing item was just restocked the other day on june 12th, so I ended up placing a new order to try again. If I receive both the missing order & new order within the next couple weeks I will update the thread

    Vendor Reviews & Orders researching other-peptide melanotan-2

  • UmbrellaLabs.is
    A annypep

    Tucson-based company with a solid selection of research nootropics and powders. I find their peptides generally overpriced, but their bulk powders appear to be better value from my estimation. I’ve ordered from them several times without any issues and was generally happy with the product quality. I can verify their MT2 definitely gave my rat a dark tan.
    Unfortunately, my most recent order went wrong. I placed a ~$195 order that included four items, but they only shipped three, the $85 bottle of enclomiphene was missing. I emailed them twice regarding the missing item and never received a response. It’s disappointing that a relatively straightforward issue like this wasn’t addressed.
    I had a good experience with them previously, but this situation has made me hesitant to order again.

    UPDATE: After a couple more email attemps, they did make it right & sent me the missing package! Great vendor.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders researching other-peptide melanotan-2

  • 147lbs @ 8-10% BF – Worth Adding Tesamorelin for the Final Push?
    A annypep

    @Neil-McCauley I see, from what I've read Tesamorelin is generally considered superior for visceral fat compared to CJC-1295. CJC-1295 can help with fat loss, but it doesn’t have the same targeted data for visceral fat reduction that Tesamorelin does. But if the visceral fat difference is truly negligible, the price difference is not.

    Monthly Cost Comparison (uther prices):

    CJC-1295 no DAC (100mg for $140)
    Dose: 300–500 mcg per day (Mon–Fri)
    Monthly cost: $8 – $14 per month

    Tesamorelin (200mg for $270)
    Dose: 1–2 mg per day (daily)
    Monthly cost: $40 – $81 per month

    Mind sharing which dosing protocols you've tried with tesa?

    Peptide Discussion

  • 147lbs @ 8-10% BF – Worth Adding Tesamorelin for the Final Push?
    A annypep

    @afkar7 5'8" here as well, I didn't lose my love handles until around 153lbs, at 147 my stomach is "flat enough" & I can see more definition than ever especially in the right lighting & pump, but there's definitely a very very small lower belly pouch remaining that is still blurring the lower ab definition.

    As for the methylene blue, I take 10mg loose bulk powder in my morning supplement drink. Next month I will try 7.5mg morning & 7.5mg afternoon. I have a pretty comprehensive supplement powder stack with several energizers so its hard to tell what's moving the needle on any given day. So I'm not sure if I've felt any major effect from it, but it's cheap enough to include when paid in bulk. I paid around 80$ for 50g from umbrellalabs.is, which is like over an 8 year supply at my current dosage.

    Peptide Discussion

  • 147lbs @ 8-10% BF – Worth Adding Tesamorelin for the Final Push?
    A annypep

    @Neil-McCauley I see, thanks for the input. I’m currently on a 4-week break from GH peptides until I start the final cut phase.
    I’ve seen Dr. Mike Jones’ video on YouTube where he mentioned that Tesamorelin can be stacked with Ipamorelin + CJC-1295, even though they work on some of the same pathways. From what I understood, Tesamorelin is more targeted toward visceral fat compared to Ipa/CJC. That’s mainly why I was considering adding it for the final 4–6 weeks.

    Peptide Discussion

  • 147lbs @ 8-10% BF – Worth Adding Tesamorelin for the Final Push?
    A annypep

    9 months ago I was 180 lbs and have been in a calorie deficit for 7 out of the last 9 months. I’m currently at 147 lbs with around 8-10% body fat and visible abs. My goal is to do one final 4–8 week push to get truly shredded, which I estimate will bring me down to around 140 lbs.
    I’m currently in maintenance calories while planning this last phase. Here’s what I’m currently running:

    Low-dose Retatrutide + Tirzepatide
    Methylene Blue
    5-Amino-1MQ (oral)

    For the final cut push in July, I’m planning to add:

    AOD-9604
    SLU-PP-332
    MOTS-c
    Ipamorelin + CJC-1295 (for muscle preservation)
    Injectable L-Carnitine

    I’m debating whether to also add Tesamorelin for the final 4–6 weeks. It’s more expensive, but it specifically targets visceral fat. At my current body fat level, I’m wondering if it’s worth running or if my stack is already overkill without it.
    I don’t mind spending the money if it helps me reach my goal faster while better preserving muscle. However, if it won’t really move the needle at this point, maybe I would save it for next year’s cut when I’m starting from a higher body fat percentage.
    Would adding Tesamorelin at this stage be beneficial, or is the current stack sufficient?

    Peptide Discussion
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups