Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
A

art1929art1929

@art1929art1929
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
2
Topics
2
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Cagrilintide 5mg
    A art1929art1929

    Hi everyone. Most likely silly question, but for someone who is new in peptide world. I’d like to ask you, how to mix a vial of Cagrilintide, the strength of which is 5mg from EZ Peptides. Thank you all for your input.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Simple Peptide User Review: Great quality and fast shipping
    A art1929art1929

    This is a vendor review submitted by GLP-1 lover on PeptideCritic.com.

    Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5/5)


    Review

    Definitely worth every penny. I got the same results I used to get when I was on Mounjaro β€” that same β€œwow” effect was there the whole time. Really impressed. I’d absolutely recommend this company and will definitely be coming back.

    P.S. Their customer service is phenomenal β€” quick, responsive, and easy to deal with.


    πŸ›’ Shop Simple Peptide

    πŸ“– Read the full review on Simple Peptide's page

    Discuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.

    Please keep discussions respectful and factual.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders review simple-peptide
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups