@MyB I used the site that you posted. Price is now $70/kit, but that's still a great price for pharma grade gluta. I ordered 4 kits. My first shipment got turned around at customs after sitting there for 9 days and they shipped a replacement the next day. That one made it through. Shipped on a Monday, received on Friday.
BBLDarkStar
Posts
-
Glutathione (GSH) Subcutaneous Research Dosing Protocol -
Poll: What's your favorite peptide pen?V1 and the Humapen Ergo 2. The Allstars are probably right behind, though. Like the action and weight of the V1s. Love the feel of the Ergo 2 but I foresee the rubberized part getting gummy from alcohol wipes over time. The Allstar just works well and is no frills. I like the basics.
-
Poll: What's your favorite peptide pen?@Randy Lol. Is it the Allstar? I have one and it's up there in my top 5.
-
No 2nd Needle for Venting Pen Cartridges - a different method@Stevepep Not sure why you're so hellbent on peeing in my Cheerios, but try to open your mind enough to actually read the procedure. Everything you have said to criticize it has been based on your misunderstanding, not the method itself.
"If you are pushing the plunger up you are exposing the cartridge to contaminants and then adding your peptide this is not a good idea. You basically are taking a sanitized cartridge and making it unsanitary."
Nope. I never said to push the plunger up until you are actually purging the cartridge."I don’t follow if you are filling a cartridge without a vent you will blow the plunger out. If you are sucking the air out of the cartridge that will force the plunger up exposing the internals. It then would go down as you fill it. Unless I am missing something. Not sure if it was you but someone posted the use a device to free the plunger as well. Maybe you can get lucky and draw air out without the plunger moving and then add your peptide without blowing it out but you will get burned with this method if that’s what you are doing. Many of us have tried and you end up wasting a peptide on the floor"
Obviously pure conjecture on your part because I do it several times a week this way and have never blown the plunger out of a cartridge.
Basic understanding of how gases compress and liquids don't should keep you out of trouble here.
The device I use to "free" the plunger is called a purging station. It's designed for (you guessed it) purging a cartridge. The center hole in it has a dowel with an OD slightly smaller than the ID of the cartridge. Nice tight fit perfect for (yep, gonna do it again here) pushing the plunger up to purge the cartridge. I don't know how it's possible to apply uneven pressure to a plunger when you are putting the cartridge down a hole that keeps it completely straight on to a dowel with a perfectly flat top. It's literally no different that what your pen does every time you push that button.
Why do you need to "free" the plunger on a cartridge to get it out for sterilizing? I'm not sure how your pens work, but mine push the plunger all the way to the narrowed neck at the top of the cartridge. There's no way to use the dowel on a purging block to free it up at that point. It's bottomed out in the neck of the cartridge and the purging dowel certainly won't fit through the neck of the cartridge."ummm your pushing the air out of the vial to let liquid fill the void. You're searching for a solution without a problem"
Nobody thought leaded gas, thalidomide, DDT, Radium makeup, or poor hygiene during surgery were problems, either, until they knew better.Look at every video out there of somebody reconning a vial, including Randy's. The first thing everybody does is draws a syringe full of the same air that we all just breathed, burped, and farted out and pushes it into their vial of bac water. You gotta' make a deposit before you can make a withdrawal.
The air we breathe is full of mold spores, bacteria, and all manner of things I just don't feel inclined to inject into my bloodstream in any quantities larger than necessary. I don't know about you, but I don't usually intentionally contaminate things.I apologize if my effort to make the process of reconning a vial and filling a pen cartridge more sanitary offends you.
-
Eloralintide@diegoc that escalated quickly.
-
Eloralintide@diegoc see above. My RHR has been in the 90s since I was a kid. No heart defects. No clinically diagnosed reason or explanation. I was never an obese or inactive kid. I lived on anything with wheels. What I was pointing out was that the Reta has NOT affected my RHR.
-
Eloralintide@diegoc I'll have to see how it's trending tomorrow. I don't want to depend on today's watch stats. It's been Monday all day and it feels like it. RHR was 91 on Reta prior to adding Elora.
-
Eloralintide@Randy Style points on this are maxed out for sure.
-
Eloralintide@MikeMiranda That looks really aggressive on the Elora side. That's a huge buildup even at the low-medium. The Reta titration schedule looks very aggressive, also. What happened to 2-4-6-9-12 based on the Triumph Ph 3 trial?
-
Eloralintide@mikebricker Man. That Elora half life is something to be wary of. Lots of people are going to find that out the hard way.
-
EloralintideI just started the Loretta combo. I've been at 6mg/week of Reta for a few weeks now and it's a pretty comfortable spot. Good appetite reduction without a noticeable difference in RHR. My RHR has been in the 90s since I was a teen, though. Last night I pinned my first Loretta at 6mg/1.5mg Reta/Elora.
I did my usual Tesa/Ipa this morning. I usually do that a few nights a week, but I will pin it in the morning if I haven't fasted for long enough by bedtime. The Tesa/Ipa will usually fire up my hunger by the afternoon if I take it in the morning, but that hasn't been the case today. Really no appetite to speak of. Not obnoxious like the Tirz was for me, just not there.
-
No 2nd Needle for Venting Pen Cartridges - a different method@boogiescoffer Lol. You can do whatever you want. It just makes me cringe every time I watch somebody pull in a syringe of room air and inject it into their sterile vial.
-
CAGRI + RETA — New Nature Metabolism Study 🧬@Juliano546 No mames! I haven't seen that out in the wild. 5mg/5mg Reta/Cag? That's playing with fire.
-
Crush Research User Review: Always top tier with CrushThis is a vendor review submitted by BBLDarkstar on PeptideCritic.com.
Rating:




(5/5) · Peptide: Cagrilintide · Reviewed September 27, 2026
My most recent order with crush was only a single vial of Cagrilintide. Ordered Wednesday night, showed up Friday. Packaging is best I've seen. Over never had a single issue with any of my Crush…
Read the full review on Crush Research's page
Discuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.
Please keep discussions respectful and factual.
-
CAGRI + RETA — New Nature Metabolism Study 🧬The gassy thing is absolutely true for me, also. Dose day is Sunday. Gas day is Monday.
I've been looking for testimony about peoples' experiences with adding Cag to Reta. I've been encouraging a friend to try it because she is still having a lot of issues with food noise and habit eating at 6mg/week of Reta. I told her it may make sense to add Cag or Elora at a low dose to see if it's effective before titrating he Reta dose again.
-
What Peptide(s) Did You Expect the LEAST From but Ended Up Impressing You the Most?@Juliano546 glad to be able to help!
Give it a shot. Lean into it and pack in the protein during the hunger episodes. Purely theoretical, but I feel like it's a good way to offset the days where the Reta has me struggling to get my protein and nutrients in.
-
No 2nd Needle for Venting Pen Cartridges - a different method@Stevepep It's been a while and I'm not sure what popped this back up on my radar, but that is not what that center hole on the cartridge filling station is for. It is literally called the "Purging Station."
-
What Peptide(s) Did You Expect the LEAST From but Ended Up Impressing You the Most?@Juliano546 my experience with Tesa/Ipa has been really similar to @mr-smurf
My only negative side effect has been hunger. If I push it at night before bed it's not an issue. If I do it in the morning it overrides the Reta and fires up my appetite by midday. I take advantage of the timing, though. I'll curb my appetite with a snack, eat a decent sized meal late afternoon, fast the rest of the day, and take a second push of the Tesa/Ipa before bed. I always sleep really well those nights. I usually end up doing that every few days or so. Gotta keep my body guessing so my metabolism doesn't slow too much. -
What Peptide(s) Did You Expect the LEAST From but Ended Up Impressing You the Most?Tesa/Ipa, Semax/Selank
The Tesa/Ipa combo has helped so much with maintaining my body composition and shedding fat around my midsection while using GLP-1s. Bonus side effect is that I sleep better! I haven't found a downside to it yet.
I honestly didn't expect much from the Semax/Selank combo. Tried it because I'm always down to try something that will improve focus and mood. I feel like a Teflon coated bullet when I take it. My focus and energy are improved but I'm also less on edge. I've never taken anything else that has a stimulant effect without increasing my anxiety.
-
CAGRI + RETA — New Nature Metabolism Study 🧬I wonder how many people have misjudged ratios on these combos (Loretta, Reta/Cagri). The dosing for the Elora is comparable to that of Tirz and Reta. The dosing for Cagri is similar to that of Semaglutide. I can see inadvertently adding .25mg of Elora or 2.5mg of Cagri pretty easily and not seeing the results you expect. The former not having much of an effect, but the latter probably really getting your attention.