Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
benybarraB

benybarra

@benybarra
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
7
Topics
2
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • BAC water with the same LOT number from two different vendors.
    benybarraB benybarra

    I bought two vials of Hospira bacteriostatic water from PeptideTest.com on 9/4/2026. Then on 9/17, I picked up two more from Southern Aminos during their $13 sale.

    What I found interesting is that both sets have the QR code on the metal crimp, and they all have the exact same lot number and expiration date.

    a00d689c-c49a-4f2b-b6c6-a5fd3bf1d939-IMG20260922150453.jpg

    In the photo, the two unopened vials on the left are from Southern Aminos, and the two on the right are from PeptideTest.

    Lot: NT9150
    Expiration: 2028-FEB-29

    My understanding is that Southern Aminos is in California, while PeptideTest is in Tennessee, so I was surprised that purchases from two different vendors ended up coming from the same Hospira lot.

    Does anyone know how large Hospira production lots typically are? I'm curious how widely a single lot like this gets distributed.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • $13 Hospira at Southern Aminos
    benybarraB benybarra

    peptidetest has it for $15

    https://peptidetest.com/products/pfizer-hospira-bacteriostatic-water-30ml-vial?utm_source=Klaviyo&utm_medium=email&_kx=VrsEb6dggItofejcJNbFFczHvqC5w-JWNyq8zf5LBc0.WqgT7x
    3cf3339b-05b3-44bb-bb53-594ace996428-image.jpeg

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • Mah fellow Luer Lockers, what is the largest guage you use to withdraw?
    benybarraB benybarra

    Have you look into vial adapters?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxJIOtE9KI4

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage beginner-question

  • Hospira 0.9% Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride (30 mL)
    benybarraB benybarra

    I used to use Hospira Sodium Chloride, mainly because before I got into peptides, I was getting my tirzepatide compounded and noticed that the vial listed sodium chloride as an ingredient. I later read that 0.9% sodium chloride is the same concentration as normal saline and is considered isotonic, meaning it has a similar salt concentration to human body fluids.

    I’ve only used it with Triz, though. For my other peptides, I switched to Hospira BAC water, only because I don't know enough about the science.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)
    benybarraB benybarra

    Well, I’ve been looking into FLGR-242 since I first heard about it about a month ago while scrolling through YouTube videos. I was intrigued, but reading through this thread finally pushed me over the edge, and I took advantage of the Labor Day sale on BLL.

    I feel like I’m stepping into territory I’m not very familiar with, though. Looking at the cakes in each vial, I noticed they seem pretty crumbly, which isn’t something I’m used to seeing with peptides.

    So I wanted to ask those in the community who have been researching with FLGR-242: is this normal for this product? Is a crumbly-looking cake typical for FLGR-242, or should I be concerned about what I’m seeing?

    Especially considering how much these cost per vial, I figured it was worth asking. This is normally way too rich for my blood! I’m definitely not used to spending this much on a single vial. 😂
    IMG20260913152946.jpgIMG20260913153009.jpg

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • My Recent Southern Aminos Order Makes Them Fall From Grace
    benybarraB benybarra

    @eddiemejia

    9a4949be-545b-4982-9cf7-4cdb1a43e50b-image.jpeg

    I thought I was seeing double because I had the exact same experience as you, eddiemejia. My Reta went cloudy after reconstitution and then gelled. What really caught my attention is that your vial has the exact same batch number as mine.

    The interesting part in my case is that I have three vials from that same batch. One vial went cloudy and gelled, while the other two reconstituted just fine. So it clearly wasn’t something that happened consistently across every vial in the batch.

    I reported it to Southern Aminos as well. Unfortunately, their first response was pretty accusatory and immediately seemed to put the blame on me. I followed up and eventually got someone with much better customer service skills, and they gave me store credit for the vial.

    Still, the experience pushed me away from making future purchases from them. I’ve since moved on to Crush and Studz. I think Southern may have simply gotten too big too fast. I believe their intentions started out good, but if they don’t get their operations, logistics, and customer service under control, that will probably end up being their downfall.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders southern-aminos review quality mots-c

  • SA prices skyrocket?!
    benybarraB benybarra

    I’ve been going to SA for a while, and for the most part, they’ve always been solid. Great product quality, packaging and shipping, testing, and pricing.

    Lately, though, things have changed. They’re now using ILS, which I’m not too happy about, and the pricing has skyrocketed. It’s gotten to the point where even the 60% off sales don’t seem worth it anymore.

    GLP3 used to be under $1.50/mg. Now it’s well over $4/mg. I’m not paying $800+ for a kit after a 60% discount.

    SA was one of my go-to sources for a long time, but at these prices, I guess it’s time for me to move on.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups