Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
B

bingo

@bingo
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
6
Topics
3
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Survodutide briefly turned cloudy after first refrigatrion
    B bingo

    @Nuncles I'm in Georgia so I'm very well aware of the wet hug of our friend humidity. I thought the same at first and did a quick wipe down and it was cloudy like pasta water until I warmed it in my hand.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Survodutide briefly turned cloudy after first refrigatrion
    B bingo

    So I decided to recon two 5mg vials of survodutide with 2ml of Hospira and put both vials into a 3ml cartridge. Both vials reconned completely clear with 1ml of Hospira each. Filtered them both into the cart with no issue and put it into the fridge overnight.

    Well when I went to use the cart the next day it was a little cloudy. I warmed it up in my hand for about 30 seconds and the cloudiness went away. So far it has not returned and the cart remains crystal clear.

    Any idea on what could have caused this? The one previous vial from the same batch did not do this.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Source for Sodium Bicarbonate 8.4%
    B bingo

    https://allthingspeptides.com/product/sodium-bicarbonate/

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage nad reconstitution

  • Breather needle
    B bingo

    I just grab one of my 8mm pen needles and use that. Just put it in at a slight angle to leave room for the main needle and filter.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage syringes

  • How much head space is in a 3ml pen cartridge
    B bingo

    I want to start using a pen for my rat's peptide research. The current peptide she is researching comes in a 60mg vial that is overfilled to 70mg. According to the handy dandy peptidecritic.com reconstitution calculator, I need to add 3.5ml of BAC water to get to that perfect 20mg/ml ratio. I know a 3ml vial has about 1ml of head space. So how much head space is in a 3ml pen cartridge? Can I put in the entire 3.5ml in or will I have to waste a bit?

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage pens cartridges

  • Tirzepatide and Bacteriostatic Saline
    B bingo

    Hi Everybody! I'm new here and new to lyophilized peptides so please be patient if this is a stupid question. I am definitely an inquisitive idiot:)

    What is the general consensus on reconstituting tirzepatide with BAC Saline? I've seen some posts on the interwebs that you will ruin it. I've also seen a few that say it's no big deal and is actually the way to go.

    From reading the back of a genuine ZB vial box it does contain 4.1mg of sodium chloride. That's really close to the percentage of sodium chloride in Hospira Bacteriostatic Saline for the same ml.

    Can I just use BAC Saline instead of BAC Water for tirzepatide? Any downsides that I am not seeing?

    Peptide Discussion researching bacteriostatic-water
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups