Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
B

Blueeyedme

@Blueeyedme
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
35
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
1
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Hospira 0.9% Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride (30 mL)
    B Blueeyedme

    @Nuncles - yeah, it’s a good group. I do like the organizers.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • Hospira 0.9% Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride (30 mL)
    B Blueeyedme

    Here is a list of Peptides (from GLP1) reportedly compatible with BAC NaCl.

    SS-31
    Tirz
    Sema
    Glutathione
    Tox
    NAD+
    ARA-290
    KPV
    KLOW
    TB4
    NA Semax Amidate
    NA Selank Amidate
    Epitalon
    DSIP
    HCG
    PT-141

    Reportedly Incompatible with BAC NaCl:
    Reta
    GHK-Cu
    CJC
    Ipa
    5-Amino-1Q (Chloride version)

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • Hospira 0.9% Bacteriostatic Sodium Chloride (30 mL)
    B Blueeyedme

    @Nuncles - yep. 5:1 ratio GHK-Cu to KPV which works great for me. Some folks go 5:2. Here is a good video on how to blend them into a single vial/cart.
    https://youtu.be/OGjjVyH50ZM?is=vRF6vM06KeAQeDqy

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • A Lesson for ALL Of US
    B Blueeyedme

    @Stevepep - is been a long time since there were $229 GBs.

    Peptide Discussion

  • SS-31 Dosage for Researching
    B Blueeyedme

    @diegoc - that makes sense. Keeps the volume at a comfortable 50 units with a 100mg/mL concentration. Hopefully at that concentration it remains stable and fully dissolved.

    Peptide Discussion ss-31 klow researching

  • SS-31 Dosage for Researching
    B Blueeyedme

    @diegoc - Cute...I've got plenty on hand in 100 & 150mg vials. What I am asking is if anyone knows the solubility limit for SS-31? If not, I'll figure it out. Thanks!

    Peptide Discussion ss-31 klow researching

  • SS-31 Dosage for Researching
    B Blueeyedme

    @PeptidePete - ...or anyone else who has done the 1 gram protocol at listed. When you are doing your high doses of 50mg, what concentration are you reconstituting to? Thanks!

    Peptide Discussion ss-31 klow researching

  • $13 Hospira at Southern Aminos
    B Blueeyedme

    @mexpep - yep. PT is as good as it gets for retail Hospira and buying 5 gets you free shipping. I don’t mind the premium vs Lambda or Parrox. For generic, it’s tough to beat Genetek.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • first time pen experience - questions
    B Blueeyedme

    @jackiee - quality carts makes a big difference with all the auto inject. Think Munan or Linuo.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • Just had to have it..
    B Blueeyedme

    @Stevepep - nice labels. What is your label printing setup? Edit: Nevermind…I see your answer.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage pens researching

  • Novopen 4
    B Blueeyedme

    @HockeyRat - Daropep.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage pens

  • SS-31
    B Blueeyedme

    @JVee - hate to break it to you....Nexaph IS gray.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage ss-31

  • I'm Hooked On Pens
    B Blueeyedme

    @mrjoshua44 - 100% - when the clicking stops, the piston is still under pressure and dispensing the dose.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage pens cartridges researching

  • True Genetek BAC
    B Blueeyedme

    @DarkStar - same for me. Nothing I need right way so waiting is fine...and then of course there will be a backlog for a bit. In one of my groups, the India Pharm vendor CareExim is successfully shipping with Emirates Post via Dubai to the US.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage bac-water

  • Trying to better understand Pens - get multiple?
    B Blueeyedme

    I'm up to 3 Gansulins now...I love them. Never tried any others except for the auto injector that my Repatha comes in. I've seen some nice looking labels that some put on their pens with the dose, timing, etc...Haven't looked into it closely, but that was slick.

    Welcome & News

  • True Genetek BAC
    B Blueeyedme

    @MikeMiranda - India post has halted shipping to the US since August 10th. We had the same thing last year for a bit.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage bac-water

  • True Genetek BAC
    B Blueeyedme

    @MikeMiranda - should be about $35 + $25 shipping for the 100 ampules box….but you can add other things for
    India pharma to the box as well.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage bac-water

  • Clave multi-dose vial access spike
    B Blueeyedme

    I use these on my BAC vial. I like them.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage injection-device syringes

  • Clave multi-dose vial access spike
    B Blueeyedme

    @Paradox - correct.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage injection-device syringes

  • IS HOSPIRA BAC WATER REALLY THE ONLY OPTION?
    B Blueeyedme

    To be clear, Hospira is my first choice. Genetek is my second.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups