That’s fantastic
boogiescoffer
Posts
-
That Lilly company sued the wrong company -
Verified Peptides User Review: This crap almost killed me.Are y’all filtering your peps?
-
No 2nd Needle for Venting Pen Cartridges - a different methodUm… what?! Can I just use a breather + filter?
-
Half truths and half lies@MyB That’s always a good sign of someone who “believes in science” and has the sauce to back up what they’re saying. It’s funny, pharma ads on social channels never allow comments either. Weird.
-
Half truths and half liesUgh. This putz was all in on the “100% safe and effective” scam. Where was he on “EXPOSING the Truth” on that? He’s a shill for the system, and the system is corrupt.
-
Tesamorelin Research Dosing ProtocolYes, but it’s in the gestalt of the thing at this point, isn’t it? Did anyone ever really think it offered some kind of legal shield?
-
Study: RUO Reta Underperformed Lilly's TrialsTHANK YOU!
-
GLP-1 effects on dopamineThis is 1000% real. Tirz and Reta should be a standard for every kind of addiction disorder (and possibly other issues).
-
Study: RUO Reta Underperformed Lilly's TrialsI can’t be the only one who has no clue what RUO means…
-
NAION as side effect from GLPs@ResearchCat Exactly. Correlation is not causation.
-
Trying to better understand Pens - get multiple?@montemontemayor multiple
-
The "ghetto" Reta Stack. Tirz + Survo/MazThanks!!
-
The "ghetto" Reta Stack. Tirz + Survo/MazIt sounds like maz and survo both hit GLP-1. The ghetto stack has the benefit of also hitting glucagon (along with the GLP and GIP triz hits) but doesn’t that have the affect of adding to the GLP already hit by tirz? Any concerns with that?
-
FDA meeting unimpressiveAnyone expecting to be even moderately “impressed” with corrupt low IQ bureaucrats on big-pharma’s payroll should prepare for disappointment.
-
Trying to better understand Pens - get multiple?@montemontemayor multiple pens
-
Endotoxins and Heavy Metals testing Research Companies? -
Fentanyl Test StripsGiven the growing (and legitimate) concern over possible fentanyl contamination, and the limited/questionable vendor and lab testing, does anyone have experience using test strips with reconstituted solutions? If that is an appropriate/efficacious testing modality, it seems like it might be a prudent step when cracking open a new vial. Personally, I’m keeping an Epi-pen and Naloxone on hand just in case and I think testing would be reasonable as well. Thoughts/insights?
-
StudzPeptides User Review: Overall best vendor I’ve ever done buisness with@Stevepep I don’t even need Adobe. Various AI tools will spit that shit out for you.
-
StudzPeptides User Review: Overall best vendor I’ve ever done buisness withA brand spanking new Florida-based (apparently) LLC with no public records or published ownership/history. There’s virtually zero publicly available information validating the legitimacy of this lab.
PS, no presence on LinkedIn. No employees there either. Oh, and no first names.

-
StudzPeptides User Review: Overall best vendor I’ve ever done buisness with@Randy I can’t figure out how to grab a link because it always goes back to the main COA page, but SS-31 is a good example.
coa-47-S10706R0NG-1784140755996.pdf