Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
C

charlescoyle

@charlescoyle
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
29
Topics
6
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Prime Axis Peptides
    C charlescoyle

    @Mydogdaryl423 It's $121 for a kit(10vials)

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Prime Axis Peptides
    C charlescoyle

    @BeeKind So I take you've never purchased anything from the grey market then?

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Prime Axis Peptides
    C charlescoyle

    @BeeKind Nope no affiliation to this company. Just doing due diligence before I buy. Price is most certainly a factor, otherwise why would there be interest in grey markets? Of course, it's not the only factor but it is one to be sure.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Prime Axis Peptides
    C charlescoyle

    Well, if you look at their prices, they're less than half or more of the cost of vendors listed here. Idk if that is a red flag or not. Could very well be. We all are searching for a better deal.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Prime Axis Peptides
    C charlescoyle

    No one has experience with this vendor?

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Prime Axis Peptides
    C charlescoyle

    Has anyone used Prime Axis? Just wondering if they have a good rep. Thanks in advance.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Weight of blended peptides
    C charlescoyle

    @Randy The 10.06 for Tesa? That's what I used.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • Weight of blended peptides
    C charlescoyle

    I'm reconstituting a Tesa/IPA blend. The weight per the COA is 10.34/4.06. What would be correct weight 10.34 or 14.40. Thanks

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • True Genetek BAC
    C charlescoyle

    @MikeMiranda May be a dumb question, but do they have the same type of vial cover like Hospira enabling multiple draws? I'm a newbie and not seen that type of packaging. Thanks

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage bac-water

  • AOD-9604 reconstitution
    C charlescoyle

    @mrjoshua44 Did you put in the fridge? Is this the first time you've had an issue with AOD? And lastly would you have used it if it hadn't cleared up? I didn't use any of the vias that I reconstituted, but idk if that was the right thing to do.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • AOD-9604 reconstitution
    C charlescoyle

    Thanks for the replies. I used acetic acid and still I get the same results. I'm just wondering if the AOD that I got is just junk. I think I know the answer, but I'll ask it anyway, should I use it being cloudy? Oh and I did use AA and it's still cloudy. What are your experiences with AOD and what vender did you use? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • AOD-9604 reconstitution
    C charlescoyle

    I have attempted to reconstitute several vials of AOD-9604 and with exception each one has been cloudy. I used Flawless and have sent them an email. Any idea what is the cause of this? And what vender has others used and had good results with AOD-9604. I want to add this to my stack and this is very frustrating. Thanks

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • SS-31 Virgins. If it's your first time taking SS-31, please post.
    C charlescoyle

    At least a month probably two. Honestly, I think it's going great. I think the longer I run the more effective the MOTc will be. Dr Ashley, has some great videos. As well as Dr. Jones. One, I think Jones likened SS-31 to repairing an engine. And then adding the MOTc would be like supercharging it lol. It was a helpful metaphor.

    Results & Lifestyle

  • SS-31 Virgins. If it's your first time taking SS-31, please post.
    C charlescoyle

    @Eleanor I started SS-31 1.5 mg daily in the AM empty stomach about 5 days ago. And I've no issues whatsoever. I also research Reta 4Mg every 5 days and Tirz 2.5mg every week. I'm about to add AOD-9604 as well as MOTc. But yeah I feel great running the SS-31

    Results & Lifestyle

  • Mots-c dosing
    C charlescoyle

    @ResearchCat Thank you for your reply, yes, I should have been clearer. For instance, one side effect of my research with Reta is with my sleep. I'm hoping that along with the many other benefits of researching Tesa will be better sleep. I have not had any adverse reactions from any compound, Reta Tirz, or SS-31. I'm about to add AOD-9604 to my list as well. I plan to research SS-31 for a month and then add the MOTSc. I really like this forum as it is so informative and educational and always in a respectful manner. Thanks again

    Peptide Discussion

  • Reconstitution Compatibility chart (grabbed from another group)
    C charlescoyle

    Just out of curiosity what vender sells saline BAC?

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage mixing reconstitution bacteriostatic-water

  • Mots-c dosing
    C charlescoyle

    @EXTROPIAN Thank you for your reply and that's what I plan on doing. I want to add the tesa because the reta has wrecked my sleeping as well as the obvious reasons too. Will do on the Benadryl, that's sound advice. I've learned a lot from here. Thanks again

    Peptide Discussion

  • Mots-c dosing
    C charlescoyle

    @quicksilver80 See this the part that concerns me. I mean having an epi pen wtaf? Did you have one? I could obtain one I suppose, but gee whiz that's a lot to take in. Benadryl is doable, but I sure as heck don't want to have to go to the ER. Maybe I'm just over thinking it idk. As an aside, I'm not allergic to any kind of medicine, idk if that's relevant or not just throwing it out. Thiughts?

    Peptide Discussion

  • Mots-c dosing
    C charlescoyle

    I want to add MOTSc to what I'm already doing which is 1.5mg SS-31 daily and Reta. I am concerned about any side effects associated with MOTSc. To the boards knowledge are there any side effects that should be of concern? And I'm also considering adding Tesa into mix as well as AOD-9604. So far, I've lost 11 pounds in my first month. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Priming the needle
    C charlescoyle

    When you prime the needle in a pen is that expunging the air from the vial? My past experience from using Ozempic for instance each new pen you set your pen and press then you would see a drop on the tip of the needle. Is this necessary when using a V2 or V4? I pinned 1mg of Reta and I didn't notice any change in the volume of my pin. So long story short is I don't believe that I pinned any amount as it wasn't primed. Am I correct in thinking this?

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups