I just can't believe people pay these crazy prices for peptides still. Do any of these guys not use the same canned Wordpress/Woocommerce website? They all just look the same.
dispensarysupport
Posts
-
Discussion: ZC Labs -
Lab testingI think it looks fine. I think its also marketing on your behalf hoping this goes viral. Thats fine, that's the hustle.
Im please with the results and im just happy to see Freedom finally being honest with their testing results and not just throwing out blanket 99.9% pure scores across the board.
-
Neuro Blends?I think we are getting into a true zone of lab ratism with these things now and it might not end well. Just not enough known about how a lot of these things will interact. Im glad people are doing it for the sake of the community I just hope that folks share the negatives when they occur and not just positive anecdotal feedback.
That said, they aren't for me but I hope they work for others.
-
What testing labs do we currently trust?mitchmiller said:
@dispensarysupport I saw thats tudz was using vanguard but didn’t know much about them. What places them high up on your list?
I like Dustin and probably watch him field a dozen or more technical questions weekly by other lab people and he is always very dialed in.
-
Every Vendor I have Tried Plus Apps, Bloodwork etc@dispensarysupport I was not sure if it was them thats why I asked the question. So essentially, you order from them without knowing the results of the COA? They then send it with the product. Can you match the product to the COA by crimp, cap and batch number and do they run a full panel and lastly who to they test with? I have looked at them before but I get turned off by companies who don't post their test results thats a red flag to me
Yup. That is exactly how it goes. I see the owner on TG and have seen some of their orders are like $190k so they pretty much do what they want. I agree though, id prefer to see the COAs first. That said, they dont sell bad products and its mostly retail to people who just want good product and not care much about testing.
Nexaph btw does the same thing. Perfect example is their latest preorder of T30 was sold with no COA. It's just how it is with a lot of the bigger kit sellers I guess.
-
Poll: What's your favorite peptide pen?Convipens and V1's. Savvio is nice as well. I have 2 of those.
-
Every Vendor I have Tried Plus Apps, Bloodwork etc@dispensarysupport isn’t heliobiochem the company that had the COA test with the zero peptide? I may be confused but I thought someone posted the COA. Also I don’t see any COA’s on their website
No. They don't have COAs on their site they ship each product that ive ever gotten with the COA. Almost every order I have gotten from them has been Uther or Lobster product. All top shelf in my experience and ive now placed 4 orders. YMMV.
If you have proof they shipped something with Zero peps you should include that here. I have never heard a single negative about them.
-
What Peptide(s) Did You Expect the LEAST From but Ended Up Impressing You the Most?ResearchCat said:
Been messing with a ton of them for about 2.5yrs now. I believe most are largely placebo and people just wanting to have more out of things.
My working hypothesis is that they are not so much placebos as they instigate or catalyze the lifestyle change that result in the desired outcomes.
Most people probably take too many (not unique to peptides), but hopefully settle into a stack like yours.
A lot of the reading I’ve done supports the ‘fix your sleep and your diet and 99% of your problems go away’ hypothesis. But there is still a place for peps, and used correctly, they’re amazing.
I could not agree more with pretty much all of that. Cheers
-
What Peptide(s) Did You Expect the LEAST From but Ended Up Impressing You the Most?@dispensarysupport I agree across the board.
Many are part of the hype train but largely placebo. I do think there is some validity to the healing compounds. BPC/TB. Hear overwhelming anecdotal evidence toward the addition of KPV. I’m personally quickly becoming a believer in MOTS.
GLPs are a miracle drug. Optimized test and IGF complete the Holy Trinity.
Can I ask, why did you go from Tesa/Ipa to HGH. Are you done with the former or do you alternate?
I honestly just gave the wife the Tesa/IPA and went to try the GH and liked it so just stuck with it. Literally have 8 kits that just left china on their way to me now with 8 kits of MS40. That should cover me for awhile.
-
What Peptide(s) Did You Expect the LEAST From but Ended Up Impressing You the Most?Juliano546 said:
@dispensarysupport I definitely agree there’s a placebo component with some of this stuff, especially when people start 4 things at once and somehow know exactly which one changed their life
. But I’m probably a little less skeptical overall.GLP-1s are obviously in a different league evidence-wise, but KLOW and Cartalax have given me changes noticeable enough that I personally can’t throw them into the “whatever” category. MOTS-C is newer for me, and I’m still figuring that one out, but the cardio/energy side has definitely caught my attention.
That’s actually why I like hearing from people who’ve been messing with these for a couple years though. Separating the genuinely useful stuff from the expensive placebo is half the battle

It's the GHK-cu.
-
What Peptide(s) Did You Expect the LEAST From but Ended Up Impressing You the Most?Been messing with a ton of them for about 2.5yrs now. I believe most are largely placebo and people just wanting to have more out of things.
GLP1s, HGH, Tesa/Ipa, and i kiiiiiinda think MOTS-C but not really sure. Im pretty dialed in across the board.
Nothing works better than having your hormones dialed in and your T levels in that sweet spot of 850-1200 and then a good GLP1 and 2ius of GH every night.
Its the trinity. Everything else is just......whatever
-
StudzPeptides wants to upgrade testingThe only StudzPeptides I know was a kid on Tiktok who looked stoned out of his mind and selling peps out of his bedroom. Is that the same Studz??
Is this you?
https://www.tiktok.com/@studzpepofficial4/video/7667181387719494942?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pcDoes it really matter? As long as he's providing good service, using a quality lab, and delivering said product, I don't really care how old he is or what he does in his own life. I imagine a lot of vendors are no different than the guy in the video maybe just a bit older.
He is literally using an address that doesn't exist on his website. His Discord is just him dropping random pricing with literally zero way to actually buy anything. Its a scam to get people talking. Thats it.

Not sure where you get its a scam. There have been people on here that have bought from his site and received what they ordered.
I mean the wholesale side of their business. Clearly they sell singles and have been on Tiktok for awhile.
-
What testing labs do we currently trust? -
What testing labs do we currently trust?@mikebricker I have a sneaky suspicion that that article may be turned on its head in the near future. By the way, I have no horse in this race i just want to see labs do their job and test at a high level. If Krause is accurate with their testing I am all for spending 60-70pct less. No Vanguard is interesting in that article and Freedom while we all know about them. Essentially an AI produced article with a ranking based on nothing. The author simply could have used each lab and tested vials from the same batch and compared results. Maybe we will see someone do that in the near future. hmmmm
But again, who are we going to decide is RIGHT if we send the same product from a kit to all the labs? The only way to ensure they get the same product is to literally have them all taking product to test from the same vial. I think even lately we have seen that different vials in the same kit can give varying results.
-
What testing labs do we currently trust?@dispensarysupport test results I would think.
nice 30k ft view but how do we tell who is "best"? Like if we just want all of our tests results to come in at 99.5% or better we are best to use Freedom I feel. If we want legit critically tested product that we may or may not use on our very own lab rats, I want an unbiased lab that will give it to me straight with no bullshit.
-
Every Vendor I have Tried Plus Apps, Bloodwork etcWhen I started my journey...
Evolvebiopep.com was my go to.
Then I found Forge-Science and they were by far the best for singles.
Then they sold to Exceedenhancement.com and they were great for singles.
Then I found out about kits and I started ordering from www.Nexaph.com and www.Heliabiochem.com and used them both back and forth. Nexaph was seemingly a lypholizer doin their own thing out of China and Helia is always delivering Uther and Lobster product so I liked that.
Then I found Telegram and went deep into the Gray and order direct from various vendors and get in on group buys from time to time. I stopped hording kits because there is no need for multiple years of product because something new will likely be out in a year.
-
What testing labs do we currently trust?@dispensarysupport I have a feeling we may be getting our answer on which labs we can trust pretty soon based on actual testing.
Cool. What metric are we using?
-
What testing labs do we currently trust?@dispensarysupport I saw thats tudz was using vanguard but didn’t know much about them. What places them high up on your list?
Technical abilities and knowledge. Dustin probably answers more technical questions than most people and often answers questions for other lab owners. Peter Magic does as well and the guy from Amino Metrics has been making commercial GH Peptides for labs for over 20yrs in the US. He understands what a correctly folded monomer should look like. The others are also there and involved and I like them as well. They all troubleshoot and discuss with probably Jano (Peter) being the least active because of the time difference.
-
What testing labs do we currently trust? -
StudzPeptides wants to upgrade testingThe only StudzPeptides I know was a kid on Tiktok who looked stoned out of his mind and selling peps out of his bedroom. Is that the same Studz??
Is this you?
https://www.tiktok.com/@studzpepofficial4/video/7667181387719494942?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pcDoes it really matter? As long as he's providing good service, using a quality lab, and delivering said product, I don't really care how old he is or what he does in his own life. I imagine a lot of vendors are no different than the guy in the video maybe just a bit older.
He is literally using an address that doesn't exist on his website. His Discord is just him dropping random pricing with literally zero way to actually buy anything. Its a scam to get people talking. Thats it.

