Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
D

djoelcassell

@djoelcassell
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
42
Topics
5
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Southern Aminos Adamax question
    D djoelcassell

    @SouthernAminos - I understand the COAs show which one is which, but my question in this thread and the one I asked in my email to your company was "What is the difference between the Adamax 984 and Adamax 1032? other than the numbers after Adamax?" They repeat the same naming convention on the COAs as the listing. I didn't know what 1032 and 984 represented. That is something that could have been answered. I looked at the COAs before I sent the email and posted here.

    I know now what they mean, thanks to @CDaze812 and the forum here on PeptideCritic.com

    Peptide Discussion

  • A Lesson for ALL Of US
    D djoelcassell

    @Stevepep I guess I figured it out. I had to replace the post with any other post. Thanks again.

    Peptide Discussion

  • A Lesson for ALL Of US
    D djoelcassell

    @Stevepep I did not get this notification. I've tried multiple times to delete the screen capture and separately my post and cannot do it. Thanks for the heads up!

    Peptide Discussion

  • Equipment for doing your own testing
    D djoelcassell

    @Randy Oh my! That's quite a margin! And even more attainable than I thought! Hahaha. Now I feel like an idiot.

    And in light of the Snake Pepskins quote under his name: “Knowledge is the ultimate power.
    It’s not what you know that defines you, it’s that which you share, that defines you.”

    I REALLY feel like an idiot for sharing that link, Lol!

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • Equipment for doing your own testing
    D djoelcassell

    @Reactive3078 - Bahahahha! Again, I'm not recommending the machine or AMCs peptides, I just didn't know that testing equipment that SUPPOSEDLY does the same tests we pay for, was attainable for us common folks. I own a winery and I KNOW how expensive equipment is. I assumed specialized peptide testing equipment would run, like winery equipment, $100-$250K minimum. I do have a small wine analyzer that tests for five or six things but even it runs $25K.

    Randy you can take this down anytime brother, I'm not affiliated in any way other than I made 3-4 peptide purchases from AMC in 2024-25. Ha! It may be a piece of junk. Just thought it was interesting.

    Joel

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • Equipment for doing your own testing
    D djoelcassell

    @Commander 51f36b1e-2785-4f11-a5a3-dc62efbbdcd2-image.jpeg

    Sorry about that. The link was with me logged in. Yes, it's AMC peptide vendor but I was not suggesting people buy peptides from there. I have in the past but not in the last year or more. Just happened to see recently that they sell equipment too. I found it interesting.

    Again, apologies for not thinking the link through.

    Joel

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • Equipment for doing your own testing
    D djoelcassell

    For those of you who do a lot of testing, I know the fees get very expensive. In the current inflationary market, most people have far less disposable income than before. This is also expensive, but if you plan to buy peptides for the coming years and continue sending batches out for testing, this may be way to mitigate the costs. Like I said, it's expensive. If you have a business, you can always deduct a significant portion from tax returns. Someone could also charge lesser prices than the big labs and start a testing business.
    So, if any of these things apply to you, here is a link to buy a machine to do peptide testing:

    https://amc-essentials.com/shop/uv-visible-spectrophotometer-for-dna-rna-protein-analysis-1-8-nm-bandwidth/

    Probably not for many, but it could be for some of you.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • Southern Aminos Adamax question
    D djoelcassell

    Yeah, i learned that the difference is the adamantane add to semax segment makes it much more usable and crosses the blood brain barrier with ease while the semax molecule does not cross as easy or at all.

    Peptide Discussion

  • BioLongevity Labs
    D djoelcassell

    @PeptidePete That's exactly how I do it too. I got 18 months of the Klotho and FLGR 242 during the same sale.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Peptidology User Review: Simply the best customer service with most extensive testing!
    D djoelcassell

    This is a vendor review submitted by djoelcassell on PeptideCritic.com.

    Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5/5)


    Review

    I’ve already written a long post about Peptidology, so I won't ramble here, but I honestly struggle to find the words to express how great they are. Their product quality, extensive testing protocols, and customer service make them the gold standard of all peptide companies!

    Josh and his staff are just incredible. The prices are good, and fair, but everything else is next-level! I will always gladly pay just a little bit more for the total assurance of what I am researching, plus the absolute BEST customer service you'll ever get. I hope they are around for a very long time! If you haven't yet, you HAVE to get your research products from Josh and crew at Peptidology! Thank you Josh and your amazing team too!


    🛒 Shop Peptidology

    📖 Read the full review on Peptidology's page

    Discuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.

    Please keep discussions respectful and factual.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders peptidology review pe-22-28

  • Southern Aminos Adamax question
    D djoelcassell

    @CDaze812 The Nexaph order just came in today actually. I have it reconstituted and one injection in already.

    If you are experienced with this peptide...are we allowed to talk protocols on here? I don't want to post something I'm not allowed to. I don't trust Gemini with the recommendations and I can't get an answer from ChatGPT, so I am asking here. And, just to baseline my research, I have researched with them for a couple of years. For neuropeptides, I've given my rat a 5ml IM/day x 20 cycle of Cerebrolysin (EverPharma ampules) stacked with Cortexin 10mg/day, IM; Separately, I've also injected my research rat (sub-q) with Semax, Selank, and bioregulators, Cortagen and Pinealon (not at the same time). That's the extent of my experience researching these kinds of peptides, unless you consider epitalon. I typically give my rat a 20 day cycle of epitalon twice per year. So with that in mind.

    How does Adamax 1032 compare with any of these I have experimented with? Will it be different for the rat? I think Adamax is a derivative of Semax but is designed to have a stronger effect or it crosses the blood brain barrier in rats better...or something like that. Thanks!

    Peptide Discussion

  • Southern Aminos Adamax question
    D djoelcassell

    @CDaze812 So funny. When I said I went with another vendor, Nexaph is who I went with. Ha! I ended up paying $34 per vial instead of the $70. I figured out that it was the molecular weight of the peptide was the difference. In that searching, I found that the 984 dalton is just a fragment and does not have the same ability to cross the blood brain barrier, so I wouldn't even want that one anyway. Why Southern Amino couldn't just email me and say, that's the molecular weight. Or one is a fragment and the one is the entire peptide. Doesn't make sense. I appreciate your post and yeah, I for sure get the customer service part too. 🙂

    Thanks,
    Joel

    Peptide Discussion

  • Southern Aminos Adamax question
    D djoelcassell

    On Southern Aminos website, I viewed Adamax (that's what I was looking for).
    When I clicked on the selection, I had two options Adamax Prime ($42) and Adamax Apex ($70.40). When I looked at the COAs, they both showed only Adamax and at a 99.3-99.5% purity (roughly). My point is that both vials, per the MOA, have 10mgs of high purity Adamax. Why is one significantly more expensive. Like I said, the COAs only show Adamax; neither are blends and Both Show 10mgs.
    I asked via email,

    "Please explain the difference between Adamax Prime and Adamax Apex? They appear to both be the same amount in mgs, and both high grade Adamax, so why is Apex much more expensive? I thought perhaps Apex was a blend, but no other peptides are shown on the COAs.
    I want to buy Adamax but need to know the answer to my question before making a purchase."

    I have not received a response to my email, which was sent three days ago. If someone knows, please let me know. I purchased Adamax from another vendor this time, but with 60% off, I wanted to take advantage and get a lot.
    Thank you!
    Joel

    Peptide Discussion

  • Latest update! Good progress!
    D djoelcassell

    Great! I thought you wrote that was the only thing that wasn't optimal.

    Results & Lifestyle progress-log glp3-r

  • Latest update! Good progress!
    D djoelcassell

    @investormogulllc That's amazing! I am so happy for your relief! It's miserable to go through life in constant pain! I do not need to lose any weight, but I'm going to start taking a microdose of Reta. I wonder if sub 1mg would still lead to pain relief?

    And, "playing on our national soccer team decades ago." What an accomplishment! You must have been an amazing player to get to that level!

    Good luck on your continued effort to help others heal with Peptides!

    Joel

    Results & Lifestyle progress-log glp3-r

  • Anti-Aging Bioregulator
    D djoelcassell

    @Stan-Douglas Typically, recommended dosing of Epitalon is twenty consecutive days then off for six months. Supposed to do it once, and no more than twice, per year. Your body adjusts to it and it won't be effective if you do it more frequently.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Latest update! Good progress!
    D djoelcassell

    @investormogulllc If you end up using 1 unit, I highly recommend getting smaller syringes. For small doses, I use a .3 ml syringe with recognizable hash marks for each 1 unit. Don't do a dose that small on a 1 ml syringe; you really can't read that. Especially at 60. I'm 61, I know, Lol.

    Results & Lifestyle progress-log glp3-r

  • Latest update! Good progress!
    D djoelcassell

    @jamiegallien You're on HRT, right? If not, I highly recommend it. It will do nothing but help in EVERY category almost. Not TOO much, just what you are lacking to get to optimal. No need to hang at low normal. I tested 7 years ago at 363. I think at the time the range of normal was 360-1500. They've since lowered the upper range to 750 or close to it. That's because (whatever reason) young men and men in general have lower testosterone levels than my generation. Crazy, it's probably from multiple factors: plastics, food additives, sitting in front of a game console/tv/laptop instead of playing outside, etc. But the main thing is this: There is NO reason to walk around at sub-optimal when you don't have to. I found a doc who told me the same and got me to 1500 where I have been since. I feel much better, have more energy, higher libido, better focus, less brain fog..." So many positives. Good Luck and keep up the good work.

    Results & Lifestyle progress-log glp3-r
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups