@mmp not as much as I’d hoped. Room temp, slow injection, and I mean really slow, helped the most. I inject 2-4 “clicks”with the pen at a time, wait 5 seconds, repeat till done.
Dilution didn’t change anything for me.
@mmp not as much as I’d hoped. Room temp, slow injection, and I mean really slow, helped the most. I inject 2-4 “clicks”with the pen at a time, wait 5 seconds, repeat till done.
Dilution didn’t change anything for me.
Is making the serum from lyophilized ghk-cu is a good idea? It's far more expensive than cosmetic ghk-cu, and isn't just ghk-cu - there's the other ingredients that make up the puck.
Pricing from my vendor:
10x100mg lyophilized: $170, so $170/gram
5x1g cosmetic: $116, so $23.30/gram
I didn't want to spend 7x the money nor did I want to rub the additional puck ingredients on my face, so I ponied up the cash for the cosmetic ghk-cu.
@mjbouffard Can you elaborate on what these more advanced cell-based or specialized structural methods are? I'm trying to understand the practical aspects and costs.
@hunt_ak good questions! I use a pen, and I inject 2 units at a time, and wait about 5-10 seconds, and then do the next amount.
Total volume: 15 units, so it takes about 60-90 seconds to fully inject. I'm injecting into belly fat. I found that upper glutes are just as sensitive.
15 units == 4 mgs KLOW, so 2.5 mg of GHK-cu per injection, 500 mcg of the others.
Because I'm using a pen, I don't wait for room temp, I do it cold since I don't want the entire vial coming up to room temp.
Pre-pen / insulin needle, I would draw the amount and let that come up to room temp, which helped.
I'm going to use an insulin needle tonight to draw out my dose from the cart, and I'll try both room temp AND slow injection and report back.
@hunt_ak the burning / dull ache lasts hours. Before I started injecting slowly, I had a couple of days-long reactions.
The sting isn’t intolerable.
For me, dilution has not helped. What has helped:
But does not eliminate the sting.
@markgroce thanks for sharing that video, 27:35 is where Peter talks about testing for heavy metals and endotoxins. I was interested to hear his claim that anything will test positive for heavy metals, and his thoughts on endotoxin testing.
@keithvanderhoeven I'm getting some signal that those levels are not concerning:
The United States Pharmacopeial Convention (USP) has established the daily parenteral limit for arsenic at 15 μg/day. Apparently the European standard is exactly the same.
If you plan to pin that reta over 4 doses, you'll get 0.13 μg in each dose. As I understand it, a serving rice in the US has 2-7 μg of arsenic.
Sources:
Oh, and I had no idea what "parenteral" means, so I had to look that up:
Administered or occurring elsewhere in the body than the mouth and alimentary canal.
Origin: para: "beside" + enteron "intestine" + al.
As I understand it, those three peptides are safe to mix. I'll be researching KLOW starting this weekend, and it's those same 3 peptides you are using + GHK-Cu, all in one vial.
@jackiew1 I'm leaning towards the spreadsheet solution because I want to be in complete control of my data. I love the app idea, but I worry that my data will be trapped in the app.
@Sable-Darqness this is very detailed and there's things in here I didn't think of tracking, this is super helpful, thank you!
@WisGal64 I've been using claude and ChatGPT also to check out CoAs, it's been really helpful to use these tools, I'm glad I'm not the only one.
@Splinter sweet! Keep us posted 
@Stan-Douglas I'll check it out, that app looks very comprehensive
Hey everybody, this is my first post, I'm more of a lurker than a poster, but this community is so friendly, I figured I'd jump out of my comfort zone and find out what people put in their research log.
I'm only researching reta right now, and have been logging:
I looked back and added up how much I had injected and checked how many vials I had used in my kit.
The math didn't math. I was on vial 3 and I should have still been on vial 2. I can think of a lot of explanations, but can't prove or disprove any.
How do you log your research?
Here's what I'm thinking about logging going forward, thoughts?
Per bac water:
Per vial:
Per injection
I'm even thinking about setting up cameras to video myself reconstituting so that I can critique my technique.