Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
I

iMemphis18

@iMemphis18
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
58
Topics
16
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Thoughts on Lipo-C With B12?
    I iMemphis18

    I just got mine in from Nexaph, just curious what everyone elses protocol is. As @mrjoshua44 mentioned, I was thinking of doing 0.5ML to start, twice a week, then going up to 1ML twice a week.

    Curious what others are doing as well. Thanks

    Peptide Discussion

  • Thoughts on Lipo-C With B12?
    I iMemphis18

    Been researching a bit and came across Lipo-C With B12, and wondering if adding this actually helped anyone and if they saw a big energy improvement.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Making DSIP into Nasal spray protocol
    I iMemphis18

    Video is gone but instructions worked. For DSIP, it says to do Bac water. Is there a difference from saline instead? I have Bac and Saline, and when mixing Semax/selank, it was recommended using Saline instead of bac. Just curious if its the same for DSIP

    Peptide Discussion

  • Making DSIP into Nasal spray protocol
    I iMemphis18

    @mmp Thank you!

    Peptide Discussion

  • Making DSIP into Nasal spray protocol
    I iMemphis18

    Hello all,

    I heard that DSIP can be made into a nasal spray and wondering what everyones protocol is for making this blend? My vial is 10MG.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Semax vs Adamax
    I iMemphis18

    Thanks I would love to hear about your experience @extropian . Unfortunately, I haven't noticed too much with Semax? So Adamax had me interested.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Semax vs Adamax
    I iMemphis18

    For people who used both, which one was better for you? I am currently using Semax and saw some stuff about Adamax so it got me interested.

    Peptide Discussion

  • TRT questions
    I iMemphis18

    @Newenough said:

    c

    Curious, how long do each of these vials last for?

    Off-Topic Lounge

  • Nasal Spray bottle
    I iMemphis18

    Thanks Randy! Looking forward to it

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • Nasal Spray bottle
    I iMemphis18

    I remember Uncle Wang sold some Amber nasal spray bottles, but I no longer see them for sale. Do you guys have any recommendations for bottles I can buy on Amazon or somewhere?

    Which ones are the "best" ones? I planned on making a Selank / Semax mix

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • HGH 191AA
    I iMemphis18

    @Neil-McCauley When I had joint pains, it meant i was retaining too much water from Tesa. What's your current dose atm?

    When I was dumb, I stacked Tesa and CJC/IPa and realized Tesa/CJC did the same thing , and that caused me to over dose it, which made all my joints hurt.

    Since cutting down, joints have been fine.

    Peptide Discussion researching other-peptide

  • HgH and Pens
    I iMemphis18

    Out of curiousity, for people who inject HgH, when we recon it with Bac water, can I just transfer it to the cartridge, then inject each shot at night through my gansulin pen? Or does it have to be a specific needle because HgH is "thicker" supposely.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Free Growth Hormone (GH).
    I iMemphis18

    @Randy Have you noticed a different from morning fasted vs evening fasted before bed?

    Peptide Discussion

  • The Cartalax Did It! My Knee Feels So Much Better!
    I iMemphis18

    @Eleanor Wow, if this is true, this is quite exciting. I just purchased Cartalax for my hips, since my doctor said my cartilage is messed up there. If this actually helps with pain, ill be over the moon. I will be pairing this with the wolverine stack, which I am already taking

    Peptide Discussion

  • HGH dosing
    I iMemphis18

    @randy You make perfect sense, will do!

    Peptide Discussion

  • HGH dosing
    I iMemphis18

    @Randy oh, damn, so the testing She/He shows is fake? ๐Ÿ˜ž darn ok.

    This was the COA they had for the batch I supposedly bought

    Janoshik link

    Peptide Discussion

  • HGH dosing
    I iMemphis18

    @hunt_ak This was after I started Tesa/IPA --- Once I got my blood done, I modified my dosage of tesa/ipa to pair better with my blood work

    Peptide Discussion

  • HGH dosing
    I iMemphis18

    @soysebastian Oh gotcha. I will likely get it tested, but will def be filtering.

    Peptide Discussion

  • HGH dosing
    I iMemphis18

    @randy Sorry, what do you mean was it tested by me? This was the big boi juice from Tracy at QSC, that should be coming in today.

    As reference also, I am using Tesa/Ipa combo, but will be discontinuing that, to switch to the new hgh. Also, I am using a clinic, and doing 140mg of TrT weekly. Was planning on pairing TrT and HgH together.

    Peptide Discussion

  • HGH dosing
    I iMemphis18

    Yeah, my normal doctor orders basic testing. I went to Quest Diagnostic near me to do a bit more in-depth testing

    Peptide Discussion
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups