Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
J

jackiee

@jackiee
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
433
Topics
42
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
4
Following
1

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Verified Peptides User Review: This crap almost killed me.
    J jackiee

    I would send it for testing, or just throw them out so they you don’t accidentally use them. Not worth it!

    Vendor Reviews & Orders verified-peptides review pt-141

  • Verified Peptides User Review: This crap almost killed me.
    J jackiee

    I’m sorry you got sick, but you don’t catch septic. You become septic from an infection. I would find it hard to believe that you went septic within 2 hours of taking something? I could see having a reaction to something and becoming ill

    Vendor Reviews & Orders verified-peptides review pt-141

  • Gansulin Needles?
    J jackiee

    I will order a box of 30g. I prefer the 33g over the 32g, but it is probably just a mental thing, lol

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage pens injection-device

  • Gansulin Needles?
    J jackiee

    I was reading the responses in the poll about favorite pens and I saw someone say that Gansulin doesn’t work right with higher than a 30g needle? I use 32g and 33g mostly. Could that be why my Gansulin is finicky with me? Not so much my cartridges? Is it the same with the ConviPens?

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage pens injection-device

  • Poll: What's your favorite peptide pen?
    J jackiee

    Gansulin. When injecting larger units, it is much easier to press and hold than to continuously press.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage pens

  • Simplifying Labels
    J jackiee

    I have a Brother P-Touch that I have used for years in my household organization. I think labels for my pens with that. I’m working right now so I don’t have any with me to take a picture. I also have purchased some labels off of Etsy. Admittedly, they look better than the ones that I make. However I do the job.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage storage

  • Discussion: FDA Comes for Compounded Tirzepatide. The RUO Market Says Hi.
    J jackiee

    Great article

    Peptide Discussion

  • Eloralintide
    J jackiee

    Dang, somehow I had never heard of this, until this thread. I googled it.

    Curious, what is it that you like most about it? Benefits?

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • Drop your peptide comedy here.
    J jackiee

    Give them anti nausea meds, fluids if they are vomiting or have diarrhea

    Peptide Discussion

  • Nexaph - is this really what to expect?
    J jackiee

    I just leave mine in the box that they came in. I make labels for my pens after I reconstitute them.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Nexaph 2P 30mg preorder
    J jackiee

    Nexaph has a pre-order sale for NXP-2P kits for $198.00 going on now.

    Peptide Discussion glp2-t

  • Any fans of Josh Holyfield and his ZestyRat brand?
    J jackiee

    Admission……I was new to peptides and i was AMAZED at the amount of knowledge he could spit out so quickly on anything peptides. I didn’t realize he was using AI to come up with the answers. Now, he was very helpful to me the first month i was on there, until I was banned, lol. Oh well. I found this site and it has loads of information with lots of interesting people contributing.

    Off-Topic Lounge

  • Sub Q pinning for leaner lab rats
    J jackiee

    @SpaceGhost said:

    @jackiee said:

    Have you tried an auto injector pen like the Gansulin or ConviPen? They are much easier to inject in the tush, for me.

    I failed with the Gansulin this morning with my KLOW. Reaching around to pinch must have caused me to not get good penetration. I have really started to hate the Zulins because they are so hard to depress. The V4 is awesome.

    Who knew my 10 unit Test C IM into my quad every morning would be my easiest pin of the day!

    I don’t pinch the rear. I just reach back and stick the needle in. Then press. It is much easier with the auto injector, because it doesn’t require much pressure.

    I only pinch when I use my tummy (I’m pretty lean, too)

    Peptide Discussion

  • Sub Q pinning for leaner lab rats
    J jackiee

    Have you tried an auto injector pen like the Gansulin or ConviPen? They are much easier to inject in the tush, for me.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Any fans of Josh Holyfield and his ZestyRat brand?
    J jackiee

    I got banned from the ladies site this spring, the first day that he added a moderator, lol. A gal NEEDED a bottle of BAC water no later than the next day. She said that josh couldn’t get it to her, so she said she was going to order from Amazon. I told her that if she DID order from Amazon, to get Lambda from them, because it tested good. Went back a few hours later and i was banned.

    Off-Topic Lounge

  • Amazon supplies
    J jackiee

    Really? I didn’t know that.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage syringes

  • Just had to have it..
    J jackiee

    You deserved it! And, wasn’t our childhoods great, paging through that Sear’s Catalog at Christmas time?

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage pens researching

  • Amazon supplies
    J jackiee

    Surprisingly, no issues in Illinois. I think that the only state worse than Illinois has to be California.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage syringes

  • Crap Not Peptide Test Fake Hospira BAC
    J jackiee

    Mine looks good, too

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups