Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
J

jennifermcbride

@jennifermcbride
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
6
Topics
2
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Newbie question about pt141 and oxytocin
    J jennifermcbride

    @JtCjEfF Thanks for the info. I do appreciate it!

    Peptide Discussion pt-141 beginner-question reconstitution dosage-discussion

  • Newbie question about pt141 and oxytocin
    J jennifermcbride

    @ursus Thanks for the info. I do appreciate it!

    Peptide Discussion pt-141 beginner-question reconstitution dosage-discussion

  • Newbie question about pt141 and oxytocin
    J jennifermcbride

    Thanks for the info, I'm not sure what we will try yet. I will post back when I've got some research data.

    Peptide Discussion pt-141 beginner-question reconstitution dosage-discussion

  • Newbie question about pt141 and oxytocin
    J jennifermcbride

    I have a question about oxytocin for my female rat. Is there anyone that can help me with dosing and stacking with pt141 instructions?

    Peptide Discussion pt-141 beginner-question reconstitution dosage-discussion

  • Oxytocin
    J jennifermcbride

    Hey guys just wondering if anyone has a recommended dosage of oxytocin for my female rat. Also she will be taking it with PT-141. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Peptide Discussion

  • How to Post a Vendor Review
    J jennifermcbride

    Peptide-Wu. Any info?

    Vendor Reviews & Orders review
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups