Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
J

Juliano546

@Juliano546
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
94
Topics
4
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
1
Following
12

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • CAGRI + RETA — New Nature Metabolism Study 🧬
    J Juliano546

    @randallchampion There was a poll in a Discord group with a 5mg/5mg Reta/Cag blend listed, so I can only assume it was a potential new offering from their vendor.

    There’s definitely a group of people who believe in microdosing Reta, with some starting around 0.5mg. With a 1:1 blend, even 250mcg of each would be an interesting place conceptually. And Cag has been studied at doses into the multi-milligram range, so there may be more practicality to the ratio than it initially appears.

    I personally wouldn’t push Cag anywhere near the upper end, but there may be something to this combination under the surface that we just don’t understand yet. I’m interested to see where the research eventually takes it. If it catches on that is.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Newbie trying to learn
    J Juliano546

    @Wiggy Welcome! 👋 Sounds like you’ve already been doing a ton of reading and you’ve definitely found a good place to continue learning. There are some incredibly knowledgeable people here, and I’ve learned a ridiculous amount from this community myself.

    I also like that you’re introducing things gradually instead of throwing everything at the rat at once 😂. Makes it a whole lot easier to figure out what’s actually doing what. Definitely keep us updated on your experience with Reta, KLOW, Tesa and eventually MOTS-C.

    Glad to have you here and happy researching! 🧪👍

    Introductions

  • CAGRI + RETA — New Nature Metabolism Study 🧬
    J Juliano546

    @randallchampion right this is something to be on the lookout for and ita funny that compounded are already pushing a cagri+reta 5/5 probably gonna get a lot of people sick. Now if they do elora + reta that would definitely seem more practical.

    Peptide Discussion

  • CAGRI + RETA — New Nature Metabolism Study 🧬
    J Juliano546

    @randallchampion glad im not the only person stinking up this place 🤣. I think she would benefit greatly from it i was at 6mg had a good amount of food noise reduction but adding in the cag has been a new level of satiety. If it comes at the cost of a couple breakages in wind ill happily pay that price 🤣. Thanks for the feedback and hope your friend is able to see the benefit. As it can change the response and the price of reta.

    Peptide Discussion

  • What Peptide(s) Did You Expect the LEAST From but Ended Up Impressing You the Most?
    J Juliano546

    @pep_researcher I’m with you on BPC-157/TB-500. I’ve been impressed with those as well. I’m also a big fan of KLOW because of the KPV/GHK-Cu addition. Personally, it seems to settle some of the stomach issues I get from GLP-1s, and I’ve noticed a difference in my stretch marks too. I got fat faster than my skin could keep up 😂, so anything that helps their appearance gets my attention.

    MOTS-C has actually been different for me though. That one really showed itself during cardio. I noticed I could sustain harder work on the stair stepper longer than my normal baseline, which was pretty hard for me to ignore.

    SS-31 is an interesting one. I wonder if part of why some people feel absolutely nothing from it is that their mitochondrial function is already in pretty good shape to begin with. Could potentially explain why it felt like an expensive donation to the BAC-water industry for you 😂.

    Peptide Discussion

  • What Peptide(s) Did You Expect the LEAST From but Ended Up Impressing You the Most?
    J Juliano546

    @DarkStar Really appreciate the follow-up and especially the heads-up about the hunger. That’s exactly the kind of detail I’d want to know before giving Tesa/Ipa a run. I’d definitely lean toward a nighttime course as well, especially if morning use can start battling Reta for control of the refrigerator 😂.

    The sleep benefit is another nice bonus too. Definitely appreciate you sharing how the timing has affected your experience — gives me a lot more to consider before I eventually jump into it.

    Peptide Discussion

  • What Peptide(s) Did You Expect the LEAST From but Ended Up Impressing You the Most?
    J Juliano546

    @derekg1 just got semax selank 20mg mixed by 10ml saline. Liking it pretty well started with adamax originally. I would love a adalank adamax blend 😍

    Peptide Discussion

  • What Peptide(s) Did You Expect the LEAST From but Ended Up Impressing You the Most?
    J Juliano546

    @user_6780 Might as well take my money now 😂 I’ve been under the impression IM was the best or really the only worthwhile route for glutathione, so hearing you’ve gotten these results SubQ definitely has my attention.

    Also, keep that doctor for the rest of your life 😂. The good ones who are actually willing to listen, stay curious, and follow the research with you are hard to come by.

    And who would’ve thought Parkinson’s and ALS research? My wife’s grandfather battled Parkinson’s, so that especially caught my attention. The more I learn about glutathione and its role as one of the body’s major antioxidants, the more important this little three-amino-acid molecule starts looking. I clearly have some more reading to do. 😂

    Peptide Discussion

  • What Peptide(s) Did You Expect the LEAST From but Ended Up Impressing You the Most?
    J Juliano546

    @mary At this point Mary we may have a better chance joining our bank accounts 🤣. Can hear the cash register sound now 💸💸💸💸 these little money guys flying about my dreams. No longer counting sheep due to peps 🤣 there are worse problems though.......Right!?!? 😕

    Peptide Discussion

  • What Peptide(s) Did You Expect the LEAST From but Ended Up Impressing You the Most?
    J Juliano546

    @ResearchCat 🤣🤣🤣 the adamax has been my bestfriend tbh. Felt like the movie limitless since my first administration. I got this wicked issue called being Italian 🤌🏼 hoping the selank will add a bit more calming to this carzy personality 🤣

    Peptide Discussion

  • What Peptide(s) Did You Expect the LEAST From but Ended Up Impressing You the Most?
    J Juliano546

    @Mr-Smurf Well shit, you’re definitely not helping my hesitation 😂. No swelling or water retention was exactly what I was curious about, and going from .75 solo up to 2.0 with .3 Ipa while still tolerating it that well is interesting.

    “Blast furnace level lipolysis” paired with a visceral fat score of 1–2 is one hell of an endorsement 🤣. Tesa has been sitting on my maybe eventually list for a while, but between you and everyone else mentioning it in this thread, it’s moving up the list pretty damn quickly.

    And now you’ve graduated to GH 😂. Apparently there are levels to this.

    Peptide Discussion

  • What Peptide(s) Did You Expect the LEAST From but Ended Up Impressing You the Most?
    J Juliano546

    @HockeyRat Now THAT is interesting. Nasal is actually the only route I’ve used with this family so far. I’ve run Adamax nasally and really enjoyed the mental clarity, so I’ve got Semax/Selank arriving tomorrow and I’m excited to see how the combo compares. Hearing that you pinned them first, were underwhelmed, then switched to nasal and completely changed your opinion makes me even more interested in the delivery difference.

    I also gotta ask the MT2 question 😂 — any concerns about the melanoma/cancer discussion surrounding it? It seems to be rumored pretty heavily at this point, but when I’ve looked into it I haven’t found research actually establishing that MT2 causes melanoma. I have seen case reports involving melanoma and changes/darkening of existing moles after MT2 use, though. Curious what your take is and whether that concern changed how you approached it.

    And 😂 at Reta — “high expectations and delivered as expected” pretty much sums that one up perfectly.

    Peptide Discussion

  • What Peptide(s) Did You Expect the LEAST From but Ended Up Impressing You the Most?
    J Juliano546

    @Mr-Smurf That’s one hell of an endorsement for Tesa 😂. “Weight-loss journey became a weight-loss speed run” definitely qualifies for the didn’t expect much, got way more than expected category.

    I’ve thought about giving Tesa a run myself. Did you experience any water retention while using it? If so, was it pretty mild or enough to actually be bothersome? That’s probably been my biggest hesitation with trying it.

    Peptide Discussion

  • What Peptide(s) Did You Expect the LEAST From but Ended Up Impressing You the Most?
    J Juliano546

    @DarkStar Okay now you guys are making me even more excited for tomorrow 😂. I’ve got Semax/Selank arriving tomorrow, and hearing “Teflon-coated bullet” might be the best description/review I’ve seen yet 🤣.

    I’ve run Adamax before and really enjoyed the focus and mental clarity—gave me a little Limitless feeling—so I’m especially curious to see what adding that calmer Selank side feels like. Improved focus and energy without feeling more on edge is exactly what I’m hoping to notice.

    Tesa/Ipa keeps popping up too… apparently this thread is just going to cost me money. 😂

    Peptide Discussion

  • What Peptide(s) Did You Expect the LEAST From but Ended Up Impressing You the Most?
    J Juliano546

    @JRat KLOW seems to keep popping up in this thread 😂 Definitely been one of my standouts too, especially on the skin/gut side. Reta... yeah, that one almost feels like cheating at this point 🤣.

    But that Semax experience really caught my attention. Going from 10 to 40 vocab cards a week while specifically using it for learning is exactly the kind of measurable before/after experience I was hoping people would share.

    I’ve run Adamax before and felt pretty damn good on it — had me feeling a little Limitless at times 😂. Funny enough, I’ve got Semax 10 + Selank 10 showing up tomorrow. Given my experience with Adamax and all the good things I’ve heard people report with Selank, I figured why not give the combo a run and see what I notice.

    Sounds like we’re definitely comparing notes on a few of these 😂.

    Peptide Discussion

  • What Peptide(s) Did You Expect the LEAST From but Ended Up Impressing You the Most?
    J Juliano546

    @dispensarysupport I definitely agree there’s a placebo component with some of this stuff, especially when people start 4 things at once and somehow know exactly which one changed their life 😂. But I’m probably a little less skeptical overall.

    GLP-1s are obviously in a different league evidence-wise, but KLOW and Cartalax have given me changes noticeable enough that I personally can’t throw them into the “whatever” category. MOTS-C is newer for me, and I’m still figuring that one out, but the cardio/energy side has definitely caught my attention.

    That’s actually why I like hearing from people who’ve been messing with these for a couple years though. Separating the genuinely useful stuff from the expensive placebo is half the battle 😂

    Peptide Discussion

  • What Peptide(s) Did You Expect the LEAST From but Ended Up Impressing You the Most?
    J Juliano546

    @ResearchCat Totally agree with this. Especially with all the research continuing to come out around GLP-1s — obesity and diabetes were already huge, but seeing research into cardiovascular benefits and even changes in addictive/reward-driven behaviors has been fascinating.

    KLOW has been a lifesaver for me too. I became overweight very young and very quickly, so I was left with some pretty horrible stretch marks. KLOW has noticeably improved their appearance, and I also feel like my stomach handles GLPs much better when I’m running it alongside them.

    GLPs + KLOW have definitely been two of the biggest standouts in my research so far. 👏 good Ole kloretra jones

    Peptide Discussion

  • What Peptide(s) Did You Expect the LEAST From but Ended Up Impressing You the Most?
    J Juliano546

    @user_6780 Dude this is AMAZING! 👏 This is exactly the kind of response I was hoping for when I made this thread. Going into glutathione expecting some aesthetic benefits and then unexpectedly getting relief from something that has affected your everyday life that severely is incredible. Being able to tolerate light, drive and actually get outside again is HUGE. I really hope the improvement keeps going for you. Definitely keep us updated — especially if you haven't hit that plateau yet! 🙌 I have been on the fences as I hear it is one you have to IM but after your experience I truly need to rethink this irrational fear.

    Peptide Discussion

  • CAGRI + RETA — New Nature Metabolism Study 🧬
    J Juliano546

    @BeeKind So far, Cag is definitely doing its job in the food department. 😂 Previously I was a pretty habitual boredom eater. Now I’ll still wander into the kitchen out of habit, but then... nothing sounds good. I’m hoping over the course of this experiment I can turn that into a more structured habit instead of just relying on the appetite suppression.

    Side-effect wise, I noticed a temporary uptick in flatulence probably around 12 hours after administration. It didn’t last very long. My personal thought is that my body may simply be reacting to the change and adjusting, but obviously too early to know.

    One thing I’m especially interested in tracking: I’ve been walking the line with prediabetes and had started losing sensation in both big toes. Since being on Reta, the right has pretty much returned to normal, while the left has remained stubborn. Since adding Cag, I’m already noticing a little more sensation and less tingling in the left. Way too early to say Cag caused that, but it’s exciting enough that I’ll definitely be watching it.

    The other strange sensation I’ve noticed is occasional warmth along the side of my right calf—almost like I’m sitting next to a heater. It comes and goes and hasn’t really bothered me, but it’s another thing I’m tracking.

    Weight-wise, I baselined at 232.6 lbs on the 21st, so we’ll see shortly whether there’s been any significant movement.

    I also deliberately started with a small dose because if Cag and I weren’t going to be friends, I’d rather not find that out by feeling like absolute shit for several days 😂. So far though, the experience has been pretty smooth. Thank you for inquiring 🙏🏻

    Peptide Discussion

  • What Peptide(s) Did You Expect the LEAST From but Ended Up Impressing You the Most?
    J Juliano546

    For me, three stand out so far: Cartalax, KLOW, and MOTS-c.

    Cartalax surprised the hell out of me. I have early-onset arthritis, and after running Cartalax alongside KLOW, my joints have felt substantially better. Obviously I can’t prove what actually changed structurally, but symptom-wise the difference has been impressive.

    KLOW has been another pleasant surprise, especially alongside Reta. My stomach just seems to handle Reta easier when I’m using KLOW with it. Around here we call that combination good ol’ Klorreta Jones 😂

    MOTS-c is newer territory for me, but I’m really enjoying the uptick in energy so far. The cardio difference has been especially interesting. On the stair stepper, normally once my heart rate reaches around 170 I’m ready to back down. Recently I was able to sustain that workload considerably longer than my normal baseline. Still way too early for me to confidently give MOTS-c all the credit, but it definitely has my attention.

    What peptide did you go into with relatively low expectations that ended up making you think, “Okay... I get the hype now”? 😂

    Peptide Discussion
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups