Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
KarateEmmaK

KarateEmma

@KarateEmma
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
6
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
1

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Eloralintide
    KarateEmmaK KarateEmma

    @naturesfruit I don't use reta because it made my heart rate jump so I couldn't sleep. I only took one 2mg dose. I've heard that that goes away, but I already have difficulty sleeping. I was already pretty leery of taking it with tirz because I was worried about over doing the glp1 portion, so honestly, I was probably looking for a reason to not like it.

    I didn't want to get off of tirz because it's been so life changing. I'm a very loyal girl. 😁 I added survo to get the glucagon receptor benefit without the increase of glp1, but also a little boost of gip.

    I gave the remaining reta vial to my bestie and he loves it, but he was never on tirz. He only had about 30lbs to lose, so it made more sense for him.

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • Eloralintide
    KarateEmmaK KarateEmma

    JtCjEfF I started with 500mcg to make sure I didn't die. 😁 700mcg is just where I am this week. I just looked at my log, I was at 500mcg for 4 doses, 700mcg for 3. I'll probably jump to 1mg next week.

    I take my tirz on Wednesday, then survo and elora on Sunday.

    I started tirz on Dec 3,2024. It would be awesome to hit 100lbs in the next 2 months.

    The only real "side effect" I've noticed is when I'm eating I will just have no desire for another bite. Not queasiness, but complete disinterest. Almost like I don't like the taste of what I'm eating all of a sudden. It's weird.

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • Eloralintide
    KarateEmmaK KarateEmma

    I started a few weeks ago.
    Currently 15mg tirz (almost 2 years now titrated from 2.5mg)
    5mg survo (4months)
    700mcg elora

    Sw 235. Cw 140. Gw 135
    Almost there!

    I haven't noticed any side effects but I did drop some fat much quicker than I have been.

    I tried reta but it had my heart rate up so I couldn't sleep. When I read about Randy's ghetto reta I did that.

    I'm also doing tesa/ipa and 5-Amino-1mq m-f.

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • Chimera Order Test: Nearly Two Weeks Later
    KarateEmmaK KarateEmma

    I was a fan as they were my first grey order and everything went as predicted. But damn! I got my stuff about a month after ordering and in the middle of the melt down. I stayed around waiting for the new site to come up and when it did, the prices were more expensive and fewer items to choose from.
    I've been back to the Chimera discord and it seems as chaotic as ever even with the new site. The best thing that came out of that experience for me was that I learned to use crypto and someone there pointed me to Uther.
    I wish them much luck though. The admins on the discord are being bombarded with complaints, and questions but they are standing tall. They were great during the initial crash. I hope they are well compensated.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders chimera-peptides

  • Chimera Peptides User Review: Went exactly how they said it would.
    KarateEmmaK KarateEmma

    @MyB since the site is down that would be difficult. I'm on the discord so I'm just waiting for them to get a new one up. I've had a great experience and see no reason to turn my back on them until I have a bad one.
    If you are on their discord, you will have all of the information you need and definitly don't feel in the dark.

    That's my report.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders chimera-peptides review tesamorelin

  • Chimera Peptides User Review: Went exactly how they said it would.
    KarateEmmaK KarateEmma

    This is a vendor review submitted by KarateEmma on PeptideCritic.com.

    Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5/5)


    Review

    This was my first grey order and they made it really easy. The discord is awesome. There is a real community feel to it and COAs are available there from group buys and member submissions.
    Ordered/paid with middle man service 4/12
    Payment confirmed 4/13
    Tracking number received 4/17
    UPS had possession 4/28
    Delivered 4/30


    πŸ›’ Shop Chimera Peptides

    πŸ“– Read the full review on Chimera Peptides' page

    Discuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.

    Please keep discussions respectful and factual.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders chimera-peptides review tesamorelin
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups