Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
MJ227M

MJ227

@MJ227
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
53
Topics
5
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Flawless Compounds User Review: Fast shipping and good deals
    MJ227M MJ227

    Watch out for the RETA. In my experience, the vials reconstitute cloudy and developed a white slime. Also, if you request a refund, don’t expect an easy resolution—I received a lot of explanations but no refund.
    Just sharing my experience so others can make an informed decision.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders flawless-compounds review tesamorelin

  • Flawless Compounds User Review: Fantastic product. Definitely a repeat customer
    MJ227M MJ227

    If you get there RETA, be aware that it will most likely reconstitute into a white, cloudy slime. Also, based on my experience, if you request a refund, don’t expect it to be processed easily or at all.
    And if you share your experience on this forum, someone from the company may jump into the thread with a bunch of random explanations instead of actually addressing the issue.
    There are plenty of other vendors out there that seem to genuinely care about their customers and stand behind what they sell. Just something to consider. Good luck!

    Vendor Reviews & Orders flawless-compounds review glp3-r

  • Wolverine Stack Capsules or Tablets?
    MJ227M MJ227

    @EXTROPIAN I agree, But my goal is since rat don’t want to do sub Q I am hoping that these capsules will help a little and if rat sees any progress, I can convince rat to do the sub Q

    Peptide Discussion

  • Wolverine Stack Capsules or Tablets?
    MJ227M MJ227

    @vpeptides thank you for the link sources. The amount of information you know is pretty overwhelming but cool at the same time I appreciate you going into detail. This is actually for my Uncle rat who is older and afraid to try anything like Sub Q or nasal. I picked up a tri blend from your second source and all I can do is provide it to him and hope it helps.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Wolverine Stack Capsules or Tablets?
    MJ227M MJ227

    I have a friend rat who is not so big on pinning but wants to try wolverine stack in pill form. Anyone have any recommendations or vendors?

    Peptide Discussion

  • Flawless Compounds User Review: Flawless Compound Reta: Cloudy Replacement Worse Than First Order – Quality Issues
    MJ227M MJ227

    @Eleanor No, I still haven't received a refund. There was a lot of talk about how great their customer service was, and some people even accused me of calling them liars. In the end, though, it felt like damage control because the company was getting called out publicly. Once the attention died down, so did their follow-through. Unfortunately, I'm still waiting.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders flawless-compounds review glp3-r

  • Flawless Compounds User Review: Outstanding Customer Service and Peptides
    MJ227M MJ227

    Based on my experience, I can't recommend them. The product quality and customer service were both extremely disappointing. Between receiving an unusable product, getting an even worse replacement, and then having to chase down a refund (that I have yet to receive), the entire experience has been frustrating from start to finish.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders flawless-compounds review bpc-157 ghk-cu

  • Protesting Flawless Due to Lack of Support to a Forum Member, Deleting Good Vendor Post
    MJ227M MJ227

    Based on my experience, I can't recommend them. The product quality and customer service were both extremely disappointing. Between receiving an unusable product, getting an even worse replacement, and then having to chase down a refund (that I have yet to receive), the entire experience has been frustrating from start to finish.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Flawless Compounds User Review: Fast Shipping, Great Discount
    MJ227M MJ227

    Based on my experience, I can't recommend them. The product quality and customer service were both extremely disappointing. Between receiving an unusable product, getting an even worse replacement, and then having to chase down a refund (that I have yet to receive), the entire experience has been frustrating from start to finish.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders flawless-compounds review tesamorelin

  • Flawless Compounds User Review: Flawless customer service
    MJ227M MJ227

    Based on my experience, I can't recommend them. The product quality and customer service were both extremely disappointing. Between receiving an unusable product, getting an even worse replacement, and then having to chase down a refund (that I have yet to receive), the entire experience has been frustrating from start to finish.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders flawless-compounds review bdnf

  • Flawless Compound Retatrutide (Reta) – Replacement Vial Even Worse Than the First (Cloudy + Undissolved White Gel)
    MJ227M MJ227

    Just wanted to give everyone an update because I'm honestly pretty disappointed with how this has been handled.

    I was told my refund would be taken care of, but I still haven't received anything. My payment was made through Zelle, and I've been checking regularly with no payment or transaction showing up.

    At this point, it's frustrating. I wasn't asking for anything unreasonable—I received a bad product, then a replacement that was even worse, and all I wanted was a refund. I really hoped this would have been resolved by now.

    I'll continue to update this thread if anything changes.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Flawless Compound Retatrutide (Reta) – Replacement Vial Even Worse Than the First (Cloudy + Undissolved White Gel)
    MJ227M MJ227

    @matthewwalsh Just an update for everyone: I still haven't received my refund. My payment was made through Zelle, and I've been checking for any transaction updates, but I haven't seen anything come through yet.

    I'll keep everyone posted as things progress

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Flawless Compound Retatrutide (Reta) – Replacement Vial Even Worse Than the First (Cloudy + Undissolved White Gel)
    MJ227M MJ227

    @jamieglass I appreciate the clarification, I'm simply explaining why it looked the way it did from my perspective.

    I emailed on July 5 requesting a refund and included photos documenting the issue. I didn't receive any response until July 22, after this forum thread gained attention. From a customer's standpoint, when a refund request goes unanswered for over two weeks and the first response comes only after a public post, it's understandable why I felt my concern had been ignored.
    If it truly was an honest mistake, I accept that.
    I'm glad we're now able to resolve the matter, and I appreciate you processing the refund.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Flawless Compound Retatrutide (Reta) – Replacement Vial Even Worse Than the First (Cloudy + Undissolved White Gel)
    MJ227M MJ227

    For context, I emailed customer support on July 5, 2026, asking for a refund and included photos of the product issues. I didn't receive a response to that email. It wasn't until July 22, 2026, after this forum thread gained traction and others began commenting, that I finally received a reply.

    I'm simply sharing the timeline of what happened so others have the full picture of my experience.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Flawless Compound Retatrutide (Reta) – Replacement Vial Even Worse Than the First (Cloudy + Undissolved White Gel)
    MJ227M MJ227

    @Le-Pew how did the cancelation go?

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Flawless Compound Retatrutide (Reta) – Replacement Vial Even Worse Than the First (Cloudy + Undissolved White Gel)
    MJ227M MJ227

    This is my response to them and I'll keep everyone updated on how my refund request goes:

    "Hi Jamie,
    Thank you for reaching out and acknowledging the issue with my support ticket.
    I appreciate the apology, but I have a hard time believing the ticket was simply "mistakenly" closed. From my understanding, tickets have to be manually closed, so it seems more likely that someone made the decision not to continue handling my refund request or address the issue.
    I've been researching with reta from multiple vendors for some time, and it's been a very consistent product. The only problems I've experienced have been with Flawless. My original order arrived and all vials reconstituted cloudy, and the replacement batch was even worse, with the gel-like material shown in the photos I provided. That doesn't align with my experience using the same product from other suppliers under the same storage and reconstitution conditions.
    I wasn't asking for anything unreasonable. After receiving two unusable batches, I simply requested a full refund. Instead, communication stopped entirely. That's what led to my frustration and ultimately to sharing my experience.
    I also find it difficult to believe mine is the only report when several others have commented about experiencing similar issues with cloudy or abnormal reconstitution. Whether those concerns were formally reported or not, they certainly don't appear to be isolated.
    At this point, I'm not interested in store credit or another replacement. After two failed orders, I don't have confidence in the product. I believe a full refund is the fairest resolution, and I hope you'll reconsider that request.
    I look forward to your response."

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Flawless Compound Retatrutide (Reta) – Replacement Vial Even Worse Than the First (Cloudy + Undissolved White Gel)
    MJ227M MJ227

    Well this is very interesting,.. I guess this post got to Flawless somehow and someone reached out to be after being ghosted, this is the response I was just sent:

    "Hi there,
    I’m one of the owners of Flawless and Glow. I saw your forum post yesterday and looked into your support ticket. It appears the ticket was mistakenly closed before anyone responded. That was our error, and I sincerely apologize.
    I understand you experienced problems with multiple vials from the same batch. We’ve sold more than 3,000 vials from that batch, and yours is the first report we’ve received regarding these concerns. Reta is generally a very consistent research product, but we still want to make this right.
    We’re happy to offer you store points for the value of the affected vials, which you can use toward anything in our research catalog. Alternatively, we can send replacement R10 vials from our newest batch.
    Taking care of our customers is extremely important to us and a big part of why we’ve earned such a strong reputation in this industry. Please let us know which option you prefer, and we’ll take care of it.
    Thank you!
    Jamie"

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Flawless Compound Retatrutide (Reta) – Replacement Vial Even Worse Than the First (Cloudy + Undissolved White Gel)
    MJ227M MJ227

    @Steiny The "Cloudy 5-Pack Edition" 😂 definitely made me laugh. Sounds like some limited collector's release that nobody asked for.
    I ended up throwing mine away after they ghosted me. Thankfully I stocked up during the 4th of July sales from a few different vendors, so I have plenty from other sources. I actually like comparing vendors and reconstituting different batches just to see if there's any difference in my testing. I've definitely noticed some reta seems to perform better than others.
    The explanation they gave you is almost word-for-word what they sent me about why mine was cloudy. I have several bottles of BAC water that are all stored in a dark, room-temperature area, and I've never had this issue with products from other vendors.
    I'm going to keep one bottle of BAC water in the fridge and reconstitute another vial from a different vendor just for comparison. Hopefully it doesn't end up giving birth to the same alien lifeform that Flawless' batch did. 😂
    Hopefully your kit comes out crystal clear and you don't have to deal with any of this nonsense.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Flawless Compound Retatrutide (Reta) – Replacement Vial Even Worse Than the First (Cloudy + Undissolved White Gel)
    MJ227M MJ227

    @Steiny Keep us posted on this thread on how your Reta reconstitutes. Also, post any pics after its reconstituted so we can see any differences from what I've posted.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups