Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
Mr SmurfM

Mr Smurf

@Mr Smurf
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
84
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • BRENIPATIDE ONCE OF MONTH
    Mr SmurfM Mr Smurf

    I guess what do you recon this with so it isn't junk by next injection?

    Peptide Discussion

  • What Peptide(s) Did You Expect the LEAST From but Ended Up Impressing You the Most?
    Mr SmurfM Mr Smurf

    Screenshot_20260927_165945.jpg
    @juliano546 today's inbody

    Peptide Discussion

  • What Peptide(s) Did You Expect the LEAST From but Ended Up Impressing You the Most?
    Mr SmurfM Mr Smurf

    @derekg1 ok this one. I have selank 55mg in a 10ml spray that I blast to try and get more out of. How are you administering and how does it compare to selank or selank na?

    Peptide Discussion

  • Can a Peptide Pen Handle Testosterone? I Tested It
    Mr SmurfM Mr Smurf

    I have a grip of gso T from my habitual underdosing habits at the beginning. I ponder if that's too sticky or not. I do have a guy w mct I'd like to grab some off of nonetheless as my +'s are also mct and I could make a nice little pen blend

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • What Peptide(s) Did You Expect the LEAST From but Ended Up Impressing You the Most?
    Mr SmurfM Mr Smurf

    @Juliano546 no. Literally the only side effect I got was greatness. I ran it from .75 solo all the way to 2.0 with .3 ipa, no swelling no water retention just blast furnace level lipolysis and a visceral fat score of 1 or 2 on inbody depending on what day it is. Ive moved on to the big job juice (gh, also zero sides so far at 2.5iu), but tesa holds a special place in my heart

    Peptide Discussion

  • What Peptide(s) Did You Expect the LEAST From but Ended Up Impressing You the Most?
    Mr SmurfM Mr Smurf

    Tesamorelin. I don't really know what i expected out of it, maybe just a little help, but when I started that my little weight loss journey became a weight loss speed run. I was not ready for how good it was going to be.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Tested my peptides at home and it works
    Mr SmurfM Mr Smurf

    @dispensarysupport Rick is hilarious lol

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • AICAR the alternative to MOTS-C
    Mr SmurfM Mr Smurf

    @EXTROPIAN im down honestly lol endurance is addictive

    Peptide Discussion

  • Stack for workout days
    Mr SmurfM Mr Smurf

    @kenhnsy this dude is a gold mine of good info

    Peptide Discussion aod-9604 ss-31 stack nad

  • Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)
    Mr SmurfM Mr Smurf

    @diegoc the pumps are definitely on another level. Ive been running inbody too regularly and theres positive movement on those readings as well.

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)
    Mr SmurfM Mr Smurf

    @diegoc started gh about 2.5 slowly pushing toward 3.0, swapped in for 2.0 tesa .3 ipa. no other changes to protocol.

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)
    Mr SmurfM Mr Smurf

    20260916_054829.jpg
    This seems to be going well

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • Beyond the Scale: What Has Reta or Tirz Changed for You?
    Mr SmurfM Mr Smurf

    @Juliano546 oh absolutely. The world treats you way different even though its fundamentally the same person in the skin sack. Im not mad at it. Its biology to the core the fittest and finest are ones most likely to breed. This all happened so fast i havent even processed what to do with it yet lol

    Peptide Discussion

  • Beyond the Scale: What Has Reta or Tirz Changed for You?
    Mr SmurfM Mr Smurf

    I went from being invisible, to somewhat visible

    Peptide Discussion

  • Glow & Flawless using 5mL vials??
    Mr SmurfM Mr Smurf

    @Snake-Pepskin sell shovels during a gold rush

    Peptide Discussion survodutide researching

  • SLUPP 332 and 915
    Mr SmurfM Mr Smurf

    @abemedina hard for me to say tbh. Some folks respond well to 332 low dose even with its bioavailability concerns. I got 0 out of 5mg at all. 10 and 20 915 is very, very noticeable. I alternate it eod w atx304

    Peptide Discussion slu-pp-332-tablets

  • SLUPP 332 and 915
    Mr SmurfM Mr Smurf

    @Canineriot I started at 10 and ill run up to 20

    Peptide Discussion slu-pp-332-tablets

  • SLUPP 332 and 915
    Mr SmurfM Mr Smurf

    @denti Umbrella and Kimera. Ive been running it a couple months. 10mg 915 is like running way high dose 332. Fantastic compound

    Peptide Discussion slu-pp-332-tablets

  • Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)
    Mr SmurfM Mr Smurf

    @ResearchCat "the only side effect is greatness" 🀣 πŸ˜‚

    Peptide Discussion researching
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups