Hi all! I'm getting further into my research and am finally at the stage where I'm trying to narrow down where to source my peptides from so I wanted to hope on here in hopes of getting some opinions or feedback from the community. For reference, I am
- looking to purchase 10mg of retatrutide
- wanting to buy from a Canadian based supplier to avoid any issues with customs and seizures
- wanting compounds that are well tested for safety purposes as well as being sure what I am ordering is what I am getting
- wanting to save money where possible
I've narrowed it down to 2 different vendors and was wondering if anyone has experience with either of them or if anyone who is more experienced in general has any thoughts or opinions! I've made a quick overview for each and would be so grateful to hear anyone's thoughts as finding the information is relatively easy but interpreting it can take skill which is something I'm still working on!
- Growth Guys Canada (https://growthguys.com/)
- seem to be very popular with mostly positive reviews (though sometimes it seems like a lot of bots dropping promo codes and such but that could just be me?), also linked to several different body building forums which may add to their credibility (SteroidSourceTalk
MesoRX, and Canadian Brawn), and the company seems to have been around awhile with most website age checkers saying their site is ~10 years old - 10mg of reta is $90.00, Hospira bac is $25, shipping is $20
- usually have several coupon codes active
- they use Janoshik for testing, here is the report currently up for the 10mg reta from June 29th, 2026 https://verify.janoshik.com/tests/200510-retatrutide_QF96WVK2V1NW , not sure if they test for endotoxins though?
- refund/return policy is all sales final
- tracking available for all orders
- paypal for payment
- NØX Peptides (https://noxpeptides.ca/)
- not as popular, they do have a subreddit and the accounts under there seem real but I'm still taking that with a grain of salt, they've also been mentioned by several websites like The Global and Mail, Your Health Magazine, and Yahoo!Finance and also have a 4.1 on Trustpilot which felt worth mentioning but I haven't looked into if this actually gives them any credibility, and they have an address listed which is a UPS store, not sure if that's suspicious or the normal level of odd. fairly new though with website age checkers coming back with around ~8 months old
- 10mg of reta is $89.99, Hospira (pretty sure it's Hospira but I plan to email and double check) bac is $29.99, shipping is $25, new customers get 20% off as well
- they include a 5mg reta vial as a gift which is is great considering I'll probably start at small dose, therefore I won't have to keep a reconstituted 10mg for too long and risk degradation and whatnot
- they use Freedom Diagnostics for their labs and do both purity AND endotoxin, here are their last reports from February https://noxpeptides.ca/wp-content/uploads/2026/03/NOXP2602200060.pdf and https://noxpeptides.ca/wp-content/uploads/2026/03/NOXP2602200061.pdf
- unused and unopened items can be returned within 14 days of receipt
- will replace items lost in shipping
That's what I've gathered for each site! Prices are similar after everything GG comes to $135.92 while NOX comes to $132.50 + free 5mg vial of reta. GG is older and more popular with mixed but mostly positive reviews and lab testing but without endotoxin, while NOX is very new and less known however they do provide endotoxin testing.
Thanks for taking the time to read this! I had fun comparing and would love to know anyone's thoughts on what I've found or hear about your personal experiences or what you would do in my situation. Happy researching!! :))
