Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
S

Shifted

@Shifted
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
71
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Opinions on these vials, please.
    S Shifted

    I'd be comfortable with any of the vials on Farris and they are much more reasonably priced.

    https://www.farrislabs.com/products/copy-of-20mm-10ml-sterile-empty-vials-tiered-pricing?variant=43023180398823

    https://www.farrislabs.com/products/20mm-5ml-10ml-and-30ml-sterile-empty-clear-vials-greer?variant=48344210899175

    https://www.farrislabs.com/products/vials-sterile-empty-20mm-10ml?variant=34773764407464

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • Dark mode is Here!
    S Shifted

    Looks awesome!

    Announcements

  • Eloralintide
    S Shifted

    Yeah, wow. Over $600 for a kit of 10mg. Definitely going to wait on a sale.

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • Crap Not Peptide Test Fake Hospira BAC
    S Shifted

    Amsco has their 25 pack for $275 right now as well. I wouldn't ever need that much but I usually keep an eye on the price of a full pack like that.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • Nexaph 2P 30mg preorder
    S Shifted

    Nice. I'll probably grab some. $2 under the free shipping, unfortunately.

    I wish they'd run a pre-order for the Eloralintide they have recently listed.

    Peptide Discussion glp2-t

  • Discussion: Soma Chems
    S Shifted

    I bought acetic acid from them and was happy. That's pretty different from a peptide, though.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders soma-chems review

  • Peptide Test Has Sterile Vials
    S Shifted

    ALK vials aren't even capped and come in a box of 25.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage

  • Nexaph Lab Seconds
    S Shifted

    Interesting. The last pre-order of 60mg Tirz I got from them had broken/loose and pathetic looking cakes. I chalked it up to a ham-fisted courier.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Amazon supplies
    S Shifted

    I'd be curious if https://diamedstore.com/ would ship to restricted states. They don't mention anything about needing a prescription anywhere that I can see. I have purchased from them but live in a state that doesn't seem to give a shit.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage syringes

  • CRUSH Payment?
    S Shifted

    A quick search makes it seem like using zelle or venmo can sometimes cause issues if they flag your account for dealing with certain vendors. It's probably the same issue with credit cards. As annoying as it is, it's probably best to learn to use crypto. If you must use zelle or venmo, maybe set up an account at a different bank that you use specifically for buying gray products that is separate from your main banking in case it gets frozen or flagged or whatever.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders crush-research payment

  • Mile Hile 35% off sitewide, not working
    S Shifted

    Did you enter the coupon code peptidecritic?
    That code triggers the full discount.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Studz Might Have Good Product But Disappointed At Additional Charges
    S Shifted

    I wondered why the new ones were showing ILS after the conversations that were had on here.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Labor Day 2026 Peptide Vendor Sales Roundup
    S Shifted

    @thanks_enjoi said:

    @Shifted aren't they the same company?

    I'm not sure exactly how they are connected or associated with each other (along with ameanopeptides). Their peptides all share CoAs and their payment systems are similar (when they started their labor day sales they started only accepting Bitcoin as crypto payments when they accepted other crypto before the sale). They very well might be the same company.

    Announcements

  • BAC water
    S Shifted

    That is eBac BAC water. It's basically knock off Hospira. The only reason a company would design a bottle and label that looks that close to Hospira is to deceive people.

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage bac-water

  • StudzPeptides User Review: Very nice prices, quick shipping and nice communication.
    S Shifted

    Studz, your current SP-R3 (30mg). The CoA says Analysis date 8/11/26, in the title at the top of the CoA and on your site it says Tested 8/31/26 and at the bottom of the CoA it says the test date was 9/2/26. Which one is correct?

    Is the current batch being sold the one with the black cap that is shown in the ILS CoA with the various dates?

    Vendor Reviews & Orders review mots-c

  • Labor Day 2026 Peptide Vendor Sales Roundup
    S Shifted

    @MyB said:

    @shifted you must have better prices than the rest of us.
    collage_export_93819F76-220E-4755-BCD7-978266AFDD3C.jpeg

    Yeah, you need to select crypto as the payment method to get the full discounts on both sites. Extra 5% on Nexaph and an extra 10% on EZ.

    Announcements

  • Labor Day 2026 Peptide Vendor Sales Roundup
    S Shifted

    @e_kantor2 said:

    So depressing I haven't seen one good sale outside of Nexaph lol

    What do you mean? If you put a 24mg kit of reta in your cart from Nexaph and one from EZ, the kit from EZ is $30 less after all the discounts ($396 vs $369). Not all items are less, but if you shop around there are better prices to be had.

    Announcements

  • Endotoxin Level
    S Shifted

    I think the FDA states ≤ 5 EU/kg body weight per hour is acceptable, so the acceptable amount per vial will be different depending on how many mgs are in it and what your dose would be. I use this calculator to decide. https://claude.ai/public/artifacts/e062d2e4-ea48-40b8-b34b-a435055c90d8

    Peptide Discussion

  • NEXAPH Begins 20% Off Labor Day Sale Today (+5% more if crypto)
    S Shifted

    Interesting Nexaph removed the the "crypto" payment option and only accepts bitcoin now as crypto payment. Not sure if EZ accepted other types before or not but they also only accept BTC now for crypto.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups