@Stevepep I’ve had a few drips in the past from the tip of the pen needles being but this is coming from the area where the needle and cartridge screw together.
stevenstrong
Posts
-
Pen cartridge leaking / -
Pen cartridge leaking /I’m experiencing a good amount of leakage when administering dosage from my cartridges. I have experienced this with both a manual v2 v4 and automatic pen. I’ve tried injecting slower etc.
I’ve tried using a smaller 31g vent needle when filling and still get the leakage. I have also used a couple different vendors cartridges. I’m leaning towards my pen needles being the problem at 32g? Has anyone experienced this before and what’s your solution? -
Skin sensitivity with ratatouille?@randy I too feel that the reta is giving me more issues than it’s worth and want to go back to tirz. Could you share the best way to switch over? Would I stop taking it all for a few weeks or jump straight back to the tirz.
-
3d printing & Label making / DesignLet’s started a thread where we help others get the knowledge to 3-D print their own cases and other miscellaneous supplies. Also help with printing and designing labels for all vials.
-
Label Makers@Randy woukd you mind providing a link for the silver labels preferably to fit a 3ml and 5ml research vial. Thanks
-
Puratek Peptides User Review: Fast Shipping / Fair PricesThis is a vendor review submitted by stevenstrong on PeptideCritic.com.
Rating:




(5/5)
Review
I purchased a few 20mg Glp3 for research and they arrived to me in 2 days. Everything shipped from Las Vegas. All testing seems to check out correctly on Liberty website.
Read the full review on Puratek Peptides' pageDiscuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.
Please keep discussions respectful and factual.