Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
WisGal64W

WisGal64

@WisGal64
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
843
Topics
48
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
7
Following
1

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Discussion: FDA Comes for Compounded Tirzepatide. The RUO Market Says Hi.
    WisGal64W WisGal64

    Good article.. "and enough acronyms to make an FDA lawyer ask for a drink" lol

    Peptide Discussion

  • Eloralintide
    WisGal64W WisGal64

    @Randy said:

    I guess i start tomorrow 🤓

    @wisgal64 did you flush out cag first?

    Ohhh yeah, I didn't last a month on it. It's been 2 months since.
    I did start back on Tirz last week, but decided I'll drop it going forward for the time being so I can give the Elo time to do it's thing.

    The ENLIGHTEN‑4 clinical trial includes targeting OA so this one is right up my alley 🙂 Keeping fingers crossed for good results 🙂

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • Eloralintide
    WisGal64W WisGal64

    @randy I’m not sure yet, started at .5 but so far no fatigue or nausea like I had with Cag

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • Eloralintide
    WisGal64W WisGal64

    I started this week 😁

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • Cheap Amazon Finds
    WisGal64W WisGal64

    @myb i picked a couple up shortly after your post in July, they work well, no problems in the freezer

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage storage-temp storage refrigeration

  • BPC157 indications for Neuropathy?
    WisGal64W WisGal64

    @bfuller think I remember there was another post mentioning the shockwave how much it helped with osteoarthritis in knees, very interesting info, Thanks for sharing the link

    Peptide Discussion

  • The Reta Anhedonia Paradoxical Paradox
    WisGal64W WisGal64

    I didn't like how I felt on Reta, just blah, never got above 3mg before I quit. GLPs definitely made a difference with the desire for alcohol, I like(d) beer, a cold frosty Summer Shandy on a hot summer day. The thought if it now makes my gut turn.

    Peptide Discussion

  • 2nd Progress Report
    WisGal64W WisGal64

    Congrats on your progress, that is awesome! Tirz was an absolute game changer for me, not just the WL but the many other benefits. I took a break from it, but now back to it and hoping I respond as good or better this 2nd round. Keep going!

    Results & Lifestyle glp2-t survodutide progress-log

  • IDR-1002 peptide
    WisGal64W WisGal64

    As someone with an AI disorder (RA) for years, failing the traditional Biologics, DMARDs, JAK inhibitors, I'm always on the lookout for alternative or complementary treatments. This one caught my eye. What stood out to me is how closely its signaling profile overlaps with the pathways involved in RA synovial inflammation.

    This technical guide says it's designed to modulate inflammation rather than suppress it.

    It's not the same as TA-1, but they both overlap in that they are immune modulators not immune-suppressants.

    Curious if anyone has heard of this pep?

    Peptide Discussion other-peptide

  • MJ tz single use xfer to vial bad idea?
    WisGal64W WisGal64

    So, I decided to try the direct into vial method, rather than transfer to a syringe then into a vial. Apparently, didn't suck out enough air before doing so. It started to fill, but then stopped, plunger was down, so I thought hmm must be done and this pen was short on tz. As soon as I tipped to the side to take a look and slightly lifted the pen, thank goodness I had glasses on or I would have gotten an eyeful lol

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage researching glp2-t

  • Nasally administered exenatide
    WisGal64W WisGal64

    Haven't, but I'm curious why nasal route? it's over 4K Daltons.

    Peptide Discussion other-peptide glp1-s

  • Can’t comment on articles
    WisGal64W WisGal64

    I don't recall there being any rules around new members not being able to post right away other than introducing themselves. Looks like you just joined about 15 mins ago. Maybe check there to see if there are any requirements in place for posting

    Forum Feedback

  • BPC157 indications for Neuropathy?
    WisGal64W WisGal64

    I haven't seen any trials or actual data around them specifically, but it would make sense given the info I have read says that it upregulates growth factors involved in nerve repair. From what I understand ARA is the most studied for neuropathy and inflammation, and I can attest to it working wonders in my research. Pair them up and I think it may make an awesome cocktail a rat could research.

    Peptide Discussion

  • MJ tz single use xfer to vial bad idea?
    WisGal64W WisGal64

    Thanks appreciate it!

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage researching glp2-t

  • Is TMG betaine anhydrous my missing link? Let’s find out.
    WisGal64W WisGal64

    Nutricost is great to work with. I’ve requested CoAs on all supps, they provided without any issues.

    Results & Lifestyle

  • MJ tz single use xfer to vial bad idea?
    WisGal64W WisGal64

    @pep_researcher yes, please share 😁

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage researching glp2-t

  • MJ tz single use xfer to vial bad idea?
    WisGal64W WisGal64

    Thank you for the info!

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage researching glp2-t

  • MJ tz single use xfer to vial bad idea?
    WisGal64W WisGal64

    Well, I have aaaallll these syringes to use up lol

    Thanks for tips I’ll check them out

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage researching glp2-t

  • MJ tz single use xfer to vial bad idea?
    WisGal64W WisGal64

    @researchcat I’ve been using Furwey (supposedly sterile) vials but realizing it’s probably not a good idea. Where do you get yours from?

    Supplies, Mixing & Storage researching glp2-t

  • Is TMG betaine anhydrous my missing link? Let’s find out.
    WisGal64W WisGal64

    Thanks for sharing this article! Down the rabbit hole I go 🙂

    Results & Lifestyle
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups