Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Welcome & News
  3. Eloralintide
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Eloralintide

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Welcome & News
researching
49 Posts 14 Posters 3.4k Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • WisGal64W WisGal64

    I have a kit coming, hoping I don’t regret it 👀. Cag I added is giving me flashbacks of semaglutide days 🤢

    C Offline
    C Offline
    CapmanCrunch
    wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @WisGal64
    I haven't had problems with the product or quality so far. You should be fine. I think they may have more profit built into their formula than advertised, but I don't know that to be a fact.

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • WisGal64W Offline
      WisGal64W Offline
      WisGal64
      wrote on last edited by
      #22

      @capmancrunch good to see this.

      “Not a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • BeeKindB Online
        BeeKindB Online
        BeeKind
        wrote on last edited by
        #23

        Glow/Flawless now have Eloralintide

        Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • E Offline
          E Offline
          Eleanor
          wrote on last edited by
          #24

          the half life according to @snake-pepskin charts is a monster! Ouch!

          Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

          BeeKindB 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • E Eleanor

            the half life according to @snake-pepskin charts is a monster! Ouch!

            BeeKindB Online
            BeeKindB Online
            BeeKind
            wrote on last edited by
            #25

            @Eleanor 15 days is insane - I wonder why it's being researched as a weekly injection

            Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • NewenoughN Newenough

              Uther I believe is a finisher/packager, as opposed to a manufacturer, but probably as close as we'll get to buying direct. My understanding is the difficulty in producing it is the shape of this molecule is specific to the targeted receptor. Even if the chemical properties are be met, if the key is not designed right, it won't fit the lock it's meant for. So, done wrong it may not be effective or do something else all together. Given that, I'm in no rush on this one. Question I have is how does Janoshik or any lab know how to test for something that's not even close to being released? Reta included? Shared database of known signatures?

              S Offline
              S Offline
              SuperSaiyajin-31
              wrote on last edited by
              #26

              @Newenough said:

              Question I have is how does Janoshik or any lab know how to test for something that's not even close to being released?

              I have a copy of the Jano cert where they accidentally copied the structure of it onto the cert. How they got it I dont know, but they have it. I've also seen what is apparently a photo on socials of a sample bag of some from a trial being said to be going to the labs as reference sample. Wish i screenshotted that post.

              I've got my kit from erp/jkl/wbs already, erp's telegram mod is running a group test where they are having freedom diagnostics test it, so we're waiting for the results there.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • G Offline
                G Offline
                geno
                wrote on last edited by
                #27

                Southwest aminos sells Eloralintide

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • RandyR Offline
                  RandyR Offline
                  Randy
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #28

                  https://peptidecritic.com/peptides/eloralintide

                  "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

                  pep_researcherP 1 Reply Last reply
                  2
                  • NewenoughN Offline
                    NewenoughN Offline
                    Newenough
                    wrote on last edited by Newenough
                    #29

                    I was chatting with the lab guys over on K-hole about 3 weeks ago, asking if they had the standard which to test with, and most did. Followed up with, "has anyone actually tested any yet, successfully". Dustin with Vanguard got back with me that Monday, and said they had tested 7 examples. 2 were good, the other 5 were zero, or wrong peptide. So, there's only two producing it, Uther and QWB at the moment,.and considering it cost twice Reta, and with the demand, it's a scammers market.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • WisGal64W Offline
                      WisGal64W Offline
                      WisGal64
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #30

                      @newenough this is encouraging to see. I have some on the way, Thankfully the original vendor that was going to be used was cancelled and the GBO went with Uth. So I remain hopeful the additional testing is positive 🙂

                      “Not a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

                      pep_researcherP 1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • WisGal64W WisGal64

                        @newenough this is encouraging to see. I have some on the way, Thankfully the original vendor that was going to be used was cancelled and the GBO went with Uth. So I remain hopeful the additional testing is positive 🙂

                        pep_researcherP Offline
                        pep_researcherP Offline
                        pep_researcher
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #31

                        @WisGal64 @newenough I need some kind of guide or flowchart for the first group/direct buy without customs crossing barrier. Do we have here on PC? I read the STG guide but that's very generic.

                        But then again I'm lazy, Nexa is adding more testing, so it's an easy button. lol

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • RandyR Randy

                          https://peptidecritic.com/peptides/eloralintide

                          pep_researcherP Offline
                          pep_researcherP Offline
                          pep_researcher
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #32

                          @Randy ILS COA! 🙄

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • D Offline
                            D Offline
                            davidbrown
                            wrote last edited by
                            #33

                            Southern Aminos is selling it

                            S 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • D davidbrown

                              Southern Aminos is selling it

                              S Offline
                              S Offline
                              Stevepep
                              wrote last edited by Stevepep
                              #34

                              @davidbrown The problem is testing for it. It takes a while to get good reference samples for comparison purposes so that the results can be verified.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • NewenoughN Offline
                                NewenoughN Offline
                                Newenough
                                wrote last edited by
                                #35

                                @stevepep the good labs do have the Standards, problem is the cost. Id/Mass/Purity is like $600 or more, and full panel $1500-2500+. Crazy...

                                S 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • NewenoughN Newenough

                                  @stevepep the good labs do have the Standards, problem is the cost. Id/Mass/Purity is like $600 or more, and full panel $1500-2500+. Crazy...

                                  S Offline
                                  S Offline
                                  Stevepep
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #36

                                  @Newenough The reference standards are very expensive, apparently. Janoshik has them and is building a library. Not sure about the others.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • D Offline
                                    D Offline
                                    davidbrown
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #37

                                    Is ILS trustworthy? https://files.ils-lab.com/coa-pdfs/southern-aminos-EL100726N-thLxUX.pdf

                                    S RandyR 2 Replies Last reply
                                    0
                                    • D davidbrown

                                      Is ILS trustworthy? https://files.ils-lab.com/coa-pdfs/southern-aminos-EL100726N-thLxUX.pdf

                                      S Offline
                                      S Offline
                                      Stevepep
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #38

                                      @davidbrown I bet they don't have a reference sample for it and are just plugging it into the equipment so from a purity standpoint, I personally wouldn't trust it. They also have become one of the least trustworthy labs. Supposedly, they were looking to hire a quality control officer to fix their issues.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • D Offline
                                        D Offline
                                        davidbrown
                                        wrote last edited by davidbrown
                                        #39

                                        Yikes, their "Notes & Methodology" footnote 2 claims to test against a standard, but I suppose there is no way to verify that is true, or if true what their standard even is or where they obtained it. Well, I've been researching from Southern Aminos for some time and have had good experiences with them compared to another vendor for single vial and small batch vial orders.

                                        S 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • D davidbrown

                                          Yikes, their "Notes & Methodology" footnote 2 claims to test against a standard, but I suppose there is no way to verify that is true, or if true what their standard even is or where they obtained it. Well, I've been researching from Southern Aminos for some time and have had good experiences with them compared to another vendor for single vial and small batch vial orders.

                                          S Offline
                                          S Offline
                                          Stevepep
                                          wrote last edited by Stevepep
                                          #40

                                          @davidbrown They also claim to be ISO certified, but they don't say it's for Cannabis and not Peptides.

                                          I bought from Southern in the past and had no issues

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups