Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Results & Lifestyle
  3. The Tri-healing protocol for Shoulder and Knee: the tale of 2 lab rats
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

The Tri-healing protocol for Shoulder and Knee: the tale of 2 lab rats

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Results & Lifestyle
cartalaxbpc-157tb-500
72 Posts 22 Posters 10.7k Views 5 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

    @juan-doe That could also be that the plug in the cartridge is a little canted or ‘sticky’ in the cartridge. I have had a couple of times now where depressing the button on the pen had a huge amount of resistance and almost wouldn’t dispense. Two different pens, two different peptides.

    J Offline
    J Offline
    Juan Doe
    wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @ResearchCat This is happening with syringes. I have noticed that the way I hold and apply pressure helps. Its a work in progress.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ResearchCatR Online
      ResearchCatR Online
      ResearchCat
      wrote on last edited by
      #42

      That is weird. Can you see any gelling or globs in the vial? The only time i have seen that issue with a syringe was with some ARA that had formed some little globs.

      Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

      If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • E Offline
        E Offline
        Eleanor
        wrote on last edited by
        #43

        @wisgal64 I was so glad to find this thread. Have left knee outer portion giving me fits and right shoulder as well; guess Cartalax is next. Tirz, NAD+, GHKcu (to be replaced by GLOW or KLOW), then Cartalax. Already take the supps you named. Where are you injecting on knee? I know you said biceps on and shoulder, correct? Is knee pin direct or above the area to move with blood flow?

        Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

        Hammertime65H WisGal64W 2 Replies Last reply
        0
        • E Eleanor

          @wisgal64 I was so glad to find this thread. Have left knee outer portion giving me fits and right shoulder as well; guess Cartalax is next. Tirz, NAD+, GHKcu (to be replaced by GLOW or KLOW), then Cartalax. Already take the supps you named. Where are you injecting on knee? I know you said biceps on and shoulder, correct? Is knee pin direct or above the area to move with blood flow?

          Hammertime65H Offline
          Hammertime65H Offline
          Hammertime65
          wrote on last edited by
          #44

          @Eleanor I tested 8mg klow for 10 weeks, off now for some weeks, and started cartalax and ARA recently. All that has really helped because the last few days I've noticed I'm sleeping in 3-4 hour blocks. Previously I constantly tossed and turned because my should, knees, and foot hurt. I've been thinking I must really be tired, but this morning I realized it was the peps doing their thing. Good luck.

          E 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • Hammertime65H Hammertime65

            @Eleanor I tested 8mg klow for 10 weeks, off now for some weeks, and started cartalax and ARA recently. All that has really helped because the last few days I've noticed I'm sleeping in 3-4 hour blocks. Previously I constantly tossed and turned because my should, knees, and foot hurt. I've been thinking I must really be tired, but this morning I realized it was the peps doing their thing. Good luck.

            E Offline
            E Offline
            Eleanor
            wrote on last edited by Eleanor
            #45

            @Hammertime65 That is so good to hear! Thank you! What injection sites are you using?

            Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

            Hammertime65H 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • E Eleanor

              @Hammertime65 That is so good to hear! Thank you! What injection sites are you using?

              Hammertime65H Offline
              Hammertime65H Offline
              Hammertime65
              wrote on last edited by
              #46

              @Eleanor Not sight specific because I've had 6 surgeries in the last 5 years and they all hurt. So I rotate. At the amount of klow I was doing, the injection site might hurt for a day or 2, especially belly and inner thigh.

              E 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • Hammertime65H Hammertime65

                @Eleanor Not sight specific because I've had 6 surgeries in the last 5 years and they all hurt. So I rotate. At the amount of klow I was doing, the injection site might hurt for a day or 2, especially belly and inner thigh.

                E Offline
                E Offline
                Eleanor
                wrote on last edited by
                #47

                @Hammertime65 Ouch! Too tender for my bod. Will have to bum it the old fashioned way.

                Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • B Offline
                  B Offline
                  brandenscheidecker
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #48

                  My Rat is getting it daily, I'm rotating my sites upper leg above my bad knee, and stomach. have been on this protocol for about a month, I also added bpc 157 2x a day am and pm I have noticed the Cartalx has a slight sting to it. I have noticed a reduction in knee pain using the stairs already! It used to hurt going down steps. so plugging away at it!

                  .75 mg bpc am and pm
                  .5 mg tb 500 daily pm
                  .5 mg kpv pm
                  2mg ghk cu pm
                  2mg cartalx pm

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • E Eleanor

                    @wisgal64 I was so glad to find this thread. Have left knee outer portion giving me fits and right shoulder as well; guess Cartalax is next. Tirz, NAD+, GHKcu (to be replaced by GLOW or KLOW), then Cartalax. Already take the supps you named. Where are you injecting on knee? I know you said biceps on and shoulder, correct? Is knee pin direct or above the area to move with blood flow?

                    WisGal64W Offline
                    WisGal64W Offline
                    WisGal64
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #49

                    @Eleanor said:

                    @wisgal64 I was so glad to find this thread. Have left knee outer portion giving me fits and right shoulder as well; guess Cartalax is next. Tirz, NAD+, GHKcu (to be replaced by GLOW or KLOW), then Cartalax. Already take the supps you named. Where are you injecting on knee? I know you said biceps on and shoulder, correct? Is knee pin direct or above the area to move with blood flow?

                    I missed this one. For my knee I used the area around the knee, not direct. Definitely not into the knee joint itself, too much risk there imo.

                    “Not a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

                    E 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • WisGal64W WisGal64

                      @Eleanor said:

                      @wisgal64 I was so glad to find this thread. Have left knee outer portion giving me fits and right shoulder as well; guess Cartalax is next. Tirz, NAD+, GHKcu (to be replaced by GLOW or KLOW), then Cartalax. Already take the supps you named. Where are you injecting on knee? I know you said biceps on and shoulder, correct? Is knee pin direct or above the area to move with blood flow?

                      I missed this one. For my knee I used the area around the knee, not direct. Definitely not into the knee joint itself, too much risk there imo.

                      E Offline
                      E Offline
                      Eleanor
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #50

                      @WisGal64 You injecting around the knee with Cartalax, or other?

                      Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • WisGal64W Offline
                        WisGal64W Offline
                        WisGal64
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #51

                        @eleanor it was around the knee with all 3(Cartalax, BP and TB)

                        “Not a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • E Offline
                          E Offline
                          Eleanor
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #52

                          Thank you. My thought was to inject mostly above the area and let gravity do the work for me. Why not, gravity has certainly done its work on the rest of me...

                          Has your knee problem improved? Did you also inject around your shoulder?

                          Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • WisGal64W Offline
                            WisGal64W Offline
                            WisGal64
                            wrote on last edited by WisGal64
                            #53

                            @eleanor unfortunately, my knee problem intensified(affected both knees unfortunately) it had gotten to the point I could hardly walk so I stopped. Cartalax upregulates UC11 (Collagen II) and can cause joint pain for some people(of course I had to be one of them sighh), it's supposed to be temporary but it was too great for me. It triggered an inflammatory response is all I can figure. I ended up going into Ortho, first step, steriod shots to get the inflammation under control, then a gel shot in both. My Ortho reminded me, the RA will aggravate the OA, and my rat probably did not have it under control when I started. She was right, I was banking on the idea that BPC, TB and Cartalax having/being anti-inflammatory I'd be ok(found out that was a bad gamble to take). She did say, if I'm planning to resume "my experiment" be mindful of that aspect, and she wanted updates, in addition, she wanted links to info I had lol

                            For shoulder, it was Rat#1, inj site was the shoulder area, kept it local.

                            “Not a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

                            E K 2 Replies Last reply
                            1
                            • WisGal64W WisGal64

                              @eleanor unfortunately, my knee problem intensified(affected both knees unfortunately) it had gotten to the point I could hardly walk so I stopped. Cartalax upregulates UC11 (Collagen II) and can cause joint pain for some people(of course I had to be one of them sighh), it's supposed to be temporary but it was too great for me. It triggered an inflammatory response is all I can figure. I ended up going into Ortho, first step, steriod shots to get the inflammation under control, then a gel shot in both. My Ortho reminded me, the RA will aggravate the OA, and my rat probably did not have it under control when I started. She was right, I was banking on the idea that BPC, TB and Cartalax having/being anti-inflammatory I'd be ok(found out that was a bad gamble to take). She did say, if I'm planning to resume "my experiment" be mindful of that aspect, and she wanted updates, in addition, she wanted links to info I had lol

                              For shoulder, it was Rat#1, inj site was the shoulder area, kept it local.

                              E Offline
                              E Offline
                              Eleanor
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #54

                              @WisGal64 Thanks very much, this explains a lot. Knee pain a tad worse, so leaving it alone.

                              Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • EXTROPIANE Offline
                                EXTROPIANE Offline
                                EXTROPIAN
                                wrote on last edited by EXTROPIAN
                                #55

                                I have a bad knee I been light footing for a few years. I took GLOw because I got impatient for my Wolverine. Inflammation went away. After the Glow and Wolverine vials my knee is better by 60%. As you can see, I didnt even run any protocol. This time Ill be running them bpc and tb separate. There is a protocol I'm goingnto comit and see how far I can take this knee. I even hit the treadmill without any issues.

                                2M

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • G Offline
                                  G Offline
                                  gustavorocha
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #56

                                  So sorry to hear about rat #2

                                  I have a rat with same problem.
                                  And research seemed to make it more painful.
                                  Would love to hear that any rat got it better.
                                  I still have hope

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • P Offline
                                    P Offline
                                    pmcelveen
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #57

                                    WisGal,
                                    You reference eye-related reactions to the BPC, could you be a little specific about that.
                                    I have notice something between a minor itch and minor ache in my eye(s) about 1-2 hours after injection, but also have allergies that I have attributed it to.
                                    Thanks

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • U Offline
                                      U Offline
                                      user_11111
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #58

                                      Thank you for sharing experiences! I am contemplating some research on the knee joint of my kangaroo that sustained injuries long ago.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • WisGal64W Offline
                                        WisGal64W Offline
                                        WisGal64
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #59

                                        @pmcelveen The first time around when I tried it, I was seeing squiggly flashes of light, I guess some call them floaters. But no pain or itch with it. I later was told by someone on a forum who said that they are an ophthalmologist to make sure I'm getting plenty of H20, especially being on a GLP1, could be electrolyte related as well as being tired.

                                        “Not a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • P Offline
                                          P Offline
                                          pmcelveen
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #60

                                          Thanks!
                                          Floaters are an issue but pre-peptide. In fact I have trained myself to look around the floaters to see the world 🙂
                                          Some squiggly flashes could also be an optical migraine - again, pre-peptide occurences. Rare for me but they do occasionally announce an oncoming real migraine.

                                          Hammertime65H 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups