Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Enclomiphene sourcing
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Enclomiphene sourcing

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
researching
69 Posts 15 Posters 5.7k Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S Offline
    S Offline
    Stones67
    wrote on last edited by
    #41

    Update for those interested. My quest for proper enclomiphene testing continues. Most labs I have reached out to have either not responded or politely declined. Yesterday I had a video conference with 2 representatives from Eurofins, one of which was a PhD specializing in chiral chemical analysis. No problem he said. Then they sent me an estimate for analysis of 3 samples- $6,700. LOL. Now I get to politely decline. Jano finally responded through their general info email address saying only that their enclomiphene testing package will give me the data I seek. Of course the response began with "Hey dear" which seems a ubiquitous title better served in the gray market. I'm leaning towards this as the cost is only $205 per sample. I anticipate needing to hound them a bit about their method of analysis. I have Kimera, Swiss chems, and another on the way from a reputable 503 compounding pharmacy based in Tx. Thought it'd be fun to add this 3rd sample to see if there is a difference. They emphasize testing of the raws and finished product on their fancy website. I'm also considering attending the first day of this years Sexual Medicine Society meeting in October as they are having two "Hormones and Peptides" lectures- this seems to be a significant acknowledgment in the space. But could also be a 3 hour bash session. Update complete!

    vpepsV ResearchCatR 2 Replies Last reply
    4
    • S Stones67

      Update for those interested. My quest for proper enclomiphene testing continues. Most labs I have reached out to have either not responded or politely declined. Yesterday I had a video conference with 2 representatives from Eurofins, one of which was a PhD specializing in chiral chemical analysis. No problem he said. Then they sent me an estimate for analysis of 3 samples- $6,700. LOL. Now I get to politely decline. Jano finally responded through their general info email address saying only that their enclomiphene testing package will give me the data I seek. Of course the response began with "Hey dear" which seems a ubiquitous title better served in the gray market. I'm leaning towards this as the cost is only $205 per sample. I anticipate needing to hound them a bit about their method of analysis. I have Kimera, Swiss chems, and another on the way from a reputable 503 compounding pharmacy based in Tx. Thought it'd be fun to add this 3rd sample to see if there is a difference. They emphasize testing of the raws and finished product on their fancy website. I'm also considering attending the first day of this years Sexual Medicine Society meeting in October as they are having two "Hormones and Peptides" lectures- this seems to be a significant acknowledgment in the space. But could also be a 3 hour bash session. Update complete!

      vpepsV Online
      vpepsV Online
      vpeps
      wrote on last edited by
      #42

      @Stones67 have you looked at this one?

      attentiion is all you need

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • quicksilver80Q Offline
        quicksilver80Q Offline
        quicksilver80
        wrote on last edited by
        #43

        Just googled. There is a ton of people selling it all of a sudden. Honestly getting cheaper too

        S 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • quicksilver80Q quicksilver80

          Just googled. There is a ton of people selling it all of a sudden. Honestly getting cheaper too

          S Offline
          S Offline
          Stones67
          wrote on last edited by
          #44

          @quicksilver80
          Howdy quick. Ordered some (insider baseball on the 'ordered' part) 6.25mg enclofrom Empower Pharmacy today. Price was $90.90 for 90 day supply. Easy math. While on the phone I asked them to connect me with a pharmacist and inquired about the internal testing on this compound. She was very nice and said they are happy to send that information to the prescribing provider. So that will hopefully be in my hands early next week as my 'provider' is always most helpful! It's nice to be the boss sometimes.

          quicksilver80Q 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • S Stones67

            @quicksilver80
            Howdy quick. Ordered some (insider baseball on the 'ordered' part) 6.25mg enclofrom Empower Pharmacy today. Price was $90.90 for 90 day supply. Easy math. While on the phone I asked them to connect me with a pharmacist and inquired about the internal testing on this compound. She was very nice and said they are happy to send that information to the prescribing provider. So that will hopefully be in my hands early next week as my 'provider' is always most helpful! It's nice to be the boss sometimes.

            quicksilver80Q Offline
            quicksilver80Q Offline
            quicksilver80
            wrote on last edited by
            #45

            @Stones67 but thats through a similar to telehealth service? Like your pcp will see it in the notes

            S T 2 Replies Last reply
            0
            • quicksilver80Q quicksilver80

              @Stones67 but thats through a similar to telehealth service? Like your pcp will see it in the notes

              S Offline
              S Offline
              Stones67
              wrote on last edited by
              #46

              @quicksilver80
              Valid point! But I haven't seen mine since before c-19 and I am surrounded by medical types on a daily basis. I order my own labs, follow my own BP and am fortunate to have access to advice and testing (don't even need him to order the colonoscopy I'm due for next year!). And while he was a likable fellow, I'm less interested in conventional allopathic medicine these days. The topics I'd want to focus on now would be....well...beyond his knowledge base. Not a boast and not trying to ruffle feathers. Seems like a lot of folks on here feel the current system is lacking.

              S 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • S Stones67

                @quicksilver80
                Valid point! But I haven't seen mine since before c-19 and I am surrounded by medical types on a daily basis. I order my own labs, follow my own BP and am fortunate to have access to advice and testing (don't even need him to order the colonoscopy I'm due for next year!). And while he was a likable fellow, I'm less interested in conventional allopathic medicine these days. The topics I'd want to focus on now would be....well...beyond his knowledge base. Not a boast and not trying to ruffle feathers. Seems like a lot of folks on here feel the current system is lacking.

                S Offline
                S Offline
                Stones67
                wrote on last edited by
                #47

                Oh. I forgot to say it's also about science! I'd like to know if a 503 source is really superior to the sites that have been shared here where you don't need a provider.

                1 Reply Last reply
                2
                • ResearchCatR Offline
                  ResearchCatR Offline
                  ResearchCat
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #48

                  It really amazes how with every new rabbit hole I go down in this space, i spend more time trying to find the signal buried in the noise, misinformation, bad information, etc.

                  I find it even more annoying that it looks like most telehealth companies package enclomiphene, tadalafil, and other bullshit into a single pill at way too high a dose(imo.)

                  Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                  If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                  quicksilver80Q 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • quicksilver80Q quicksilver80

                    @Stones67 but thats through a similar to telehealth service? Like your pcp will see it in the notes

                    T Offline
                    T Offline
                    thanks_enjoi
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #49

                    @quicksilver80 said:

                    service

                    My doctor at the VA saw it. Its a prescription for TRT that had to be written, TRT clinic or not, also saw the prescription of nandrolone. Im not sure if they all do it but it would be the legitimate way of doing it.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                      It really amazes how with every new rabbit hole I go down in this space, i spend more time trying to find the signal buried in the noise, misinformation, bad information, etc.

                      I find it even more annoying that it looks like most telehealth companies package enclomiphene, tadalafil, and other bullshit into a single pill at way too high a dose(imo.)

                      quicksilver80Q Offline
                      quicksilver80Q Offline
                      quicksilver80
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #50

                      @ResearchCat yeah i was asking meso about this whole rabbit hole and i feel like its such a niche question noone wanted to mess with it. Like yes these bigger domestic grey market people have coas but it doesnt tell me everything i want. How do i trust any of them? You dont.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • ResearchCatR Offline
                        ResearchCatR Offline
                        ResearchCat
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #51

                        The good news seems to be that I shouldn’t have any trouble getting a script for low dose tadalafil and with insurance it’s a lot cheaper than through telehealth.

                        Old man yells at cloud: Why are all the NP’s and PA-C’s you have to see before you get to see the urologist/colorectal specialists young women? These are jobs for old ugly people. 🤣

                        Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                        If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • quicksilver80Q quicksilver80

                          Kimera and umbrella both have it. Stones actually ordered some from kimera. My biggest worry is some people just past clomid for enclo and the side effects of that are more harmful than helpful for guys with secondary hypo. Plus side is its not a permanent choice so coming off will stop the negative sides if i read correctly.

                          ResearchCatR Offline
                          ResearchCatR Offline
                          ResearchCat
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #52

                          @quicksilver80 said:

                          Kimera and umbrella both have it. Stones actually ordered some from kimera. My biggest worry is some people just past clomid for enclo and the side effects of that are more harmful than helpful for guys with secondary hypo. Plus side is it’s not a permanent choice so coming off will stop the negative sides if i read correctly.

                          It’s funny; I finally got done with some tests and other nonsense and my urologist gave me the prescription for enclomiphene. I was pretty happy until I saw that they actually wrote it for Clomid and at a different dose than I asked for.

                          I sent them a polite message telling them they could fuck right off and that I would source it elsewhere.

                          Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                          If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • D Offline
                            D Offline
                            derekg1
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #53

                            https://disguisedalpha.com/product/enclomipheneliquid/

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • S Stones67

                              Update for those interested. My quest for proper enclomiphene testing continues. Most labs I have reached out to have either not responded or politely declined. Yesterday I had a video conference with 2 representatives from Eurofins, one of which was a PhD specializing in chiral chemical analysis. No problem he said. Then they sent me an estimate for analysis of 3 samples- $6,700. LOL. Now I get to politely decline. Jano finally responded through their general info email address saying only that their enclomiphene testing package will give me the data I seek. Of course the response began with "Hey dear" which seems a ubiquitous title better served in the gray market. I'm leaning towards this as the cost is only $205 per sample. I anticipate needing to hound them a bit about their method of analysis. I have Kimera, Swiss chems, and another on the way from a reputable 503 compounding pharmacy based in Tx. Thought it'd be fun to add this 3rd sample to see if there is a difference. They emphasize testing of the raws and finished product on their fancy website. I'm also considering attending the first day of this years Sexual Medicine Society meeting in October as they are having two "Hormones and Peptides" lectures- this seems to be a significant acknowledgment in the space. But could also be a 3 hour bash session. Update complete!

                              ResearchCatR Offline
                              ResearchCatR Offline
                              ResearchCat
                              wrote on last edited by ResearchCat
                              #54

                              @Stones67 What I am finding that is interesting is that my urologist prescribed me Clomid when I asked for enclomipheme - I guess you could quibble about that - but the men’s health vendor, which is using yet a different compounding pharmacy (everyone gets a cut) lists enclomipheme and Clomid as two separate products on their web site. So clearly, someone in the industry recognizes that they are two separate products - even if my doctor - former doctor, sorry - won’t prescribe one of them.

                              Oh, and their list prices are identical for both.

                              Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                              If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                              S 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                                @Stones67 What I am finding that is interesting is that my urologist prescribed me Clomid when I asked for enclomipheme - I guess you could quibble about that - but the men’s health vendor, which is using yet a different compounding pharmacy (everyone gets a cut) lists enclomipheme and Clomid as two separate products on their web site. So clearly, someone in the industry recognizes that they are two separate products - even if my doctor - former doctor, sorry - won’t prescribe one of them.

                                Oh, and their list prices are identical for both.

                                S Offline
                                S Offline
                                Stones67
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #55

                                @ResearchCat
                                They are different compounds! And I have some good news. I sent "Enclomiphene" samples to Vanguard including the 12.5mg offering from Swiss Chems, 6.25mg from Kimera,, and 6.25 mg from Empower Pharmacy (503). I asked them to list the Zuclomiphene isomer as a contaminant. I recieved the results Thursday evening. Long story short, all three had essentially zero Zuc. I will get around to redacting personal info from the COA's and posting in this thread at some point this weekend- cuz I know you dudes like receipts!

                                ResearchCatR 1 Reply Last reply
                                3
                                • S Stones67

                                  @ResearchCat
                                  They are different compounds! And I have some good news. I sent "Enclomiphene" samples to Vanguard including the 12.5mg offering from Swiss Chems, 6.25mg from Kimera,, and 6.25 mg from Empower Pharmacy (503). I asked them to list the Zuclomiphene isomer as a contaminant. I recieved the results Thursday evening. Long story short, all three had essentially zero Zuc. I will get around to redacting personal info from the COA's and posting in this thread at some point this weekend- cuz I know you dudes like receipts!

                                  ResearchCatR Offline
                                  ResearchCatR Offline
                                  ResearchCat
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #56

                                  @Stones67 That is great news! I was looking at the offering from Modern Aminos, but everything I have seen indicating that most sources don’t differentiate whether zuc is included is a problem. I will check out those vendors. 🍻

                                  Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                                  If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • S Offline
                                    S Offline
                                    Stones67
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #57

                                    SwCh.pdf KiCh.pdf EmPh.pdf

                                    Is this showing up properly?

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    3
                                    • ResearchCatR Offline
                                      ResearchCatR Offline
                                      ResearchCat
                                      wrote on last edited by ResearchCat
                                      #58

                                      Looks good! Thanks so much for doing that!

                                      Are you happy with Swiss Chems? Their rep is mixed, but the tests look good and I am willing to give them a shot.

                                      Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                                      If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                                      S 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                                        Looks good! Thanks so much for doing that!

                                        Are you happy with Swiss Chems? Their rep is mixed, but the tests look good and I am willing to give them a shot.

                                        S Offline
                                        S Offline
                                        Stones67
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #59

                                        @ResearchCat
                                        Nothing serious to complain about. I used the 12.5mg every other day. Mass is a tad low. They take a few days longer to arrive. Exp dates are well into the future. Website has been refreshed. They'll send emails frequently about their other compounds. They have many niche compounds. Some recent struggles with CC processing- who hasn't? Kimera is a bit faster. They have the 6.25mg capsule if you're into daily dosing. I just cringe at their logo. Empower was easy to deal with- but then you're relying on THE SYSTEM. I had questions as 'a patient' at checkout (by phone) and they immediately connected me with a pharmacist! After getting these results back I can't see how you can go wrong. (Until some smarty pants chimes in and takes issue with the COA methodology- bring it! LOL)
                                        P.S. I know a urologist who takes clomid and is sticking to it!

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • ResearchCatR Offline
                                          ResearchCatR Offline
                                          ResearchCat
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #60

                                          Thx. Ordered from Swiss Chems. Will keep you posted. Appreciate everyone positively contributing.

                                          Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                                          If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                                          S 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups