Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Results & Lifestyle
  3. ResearchCat Peptide Adventures!
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

ResearchCat Peptide Adventures!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Results & Lifestyle
progress-logresearching
29 Posts 19 Posters 1.2k Views 4 Watching
ResearchCat Peptide Adventures! ResearchCat Peptide Adventures! ResearchCat Peptide Adventures!
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ResearchCatR Online
    ResearchCatR Online
    ResearchCat
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I suppose a progress report/results post is long overdue. I don’t like sharing too much specific, but here we go.

    Subject: 58 year old male, family history of hyperlipidemia and heart disease.

    Start Date: 12 Aug 2025
    Weight: 200 lbs
    Height: 5’8”
    Note: Subject lifts weights regularly, does jiu jitsu 3x a week, walks 45m/day. Has chronic shoulder injuries and knee pain. Various other issues. Trouble losing weight.

    End Date: 28 Aug 2026
    Weight: 166.8 lbs
    Note: Shoulder pain mostly gone, no knee pain. Subject lifts weights 4-5x/week, has hit numerous lifetime PR’s, still does jiu jitsu, walks daily and sometimes runs.

    Current Protocols: Tirzepatide, 6 mg weekly

    Protocols during report time: Epitalon, Sermorelin, SS-31, MOTS-C, NAD+, CJC/Ipa, Tesa, Wolverine, Glow, Klow, and probably forgetting something.

    Also, lots of supplements, and added Rosuvastatin and Repatha for high LDL and LP(a)

    Measurements:

    IMG_3534.jpeg

    Progress pics: Before/After

    att.FbiBONRIooJbnzTYt7J55vJBZmqwcO6wKd_H2XATW4A.jpeg att.gd6R5dNSd3R8zDttmnqOt8CK8KufGxwGL_3G2xxUm2M.jpeg

    Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

    If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

    S 1 Reply Last reply
    13
    • ResearchCatR Online
      ResearchCatR Online
      ResearchCat
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Next up is adding enclomiphene 12.5mg/daily next week, running epitalon, then starting back to KLOW and a SS-31/MOTS-C/NAD+ through probably year end, possibly with CJC/Ipa. Labs in 8 weeks.

      Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

      If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

      1 Reply Last reply
      4
      • MyBM Offline
        MyBM Offline
        MyB
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻

        Follows research backed science, not the gym bro’s.

        1 Reply Last reply
        2
        • N Offline
          N Offline
          Nuncles
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Good job man. Keep it up!

          1 Reply Last reply
          3
          • C Offline
            C Offline
            coondogesq
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Great progress. Something for me to strive for.

            1 Reply Last reply
            2
            • S Offline
              S Offline
              Stones67
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              You're doing great work. Picture #2 is a much better starting place for Test optimization- you won't aromatize nearly as much toward the estrogen side of the equation. If you feel comfortable doing so, post those labs in 8 weeks so we can dissect them!!

              EXTROPIANE 1 Reply Last reply
              3
              • bfullerB Offline
                bfullerB Offline
                bfuller
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Awesome, great work!

                1 Reply Last reply
                2
                • S Stones67

                  You're doing great work. Picture #2 is a much better starting place for Test optimization- you won't aromatize nearly as much toward the estrogen side of the equation. If you feel comfortable doing so, post those labs in 8 weeks so we can dissect them!!

                  EXTROPIANE Offline
                  EXTROPIANE Offline
                  EXTROPIAN
                  wrote on last edited by EXTROPIAN
                  #8

                  @Stones67 Another inspiring post. Thanks for sharing. You look good as is. But if you want to bump up your test and want to fill up nicely. You dontnneed much. Just find a good none prescription test booster. From experience I recommend D-Aspartic Acid (DAA) and DIM (Diindolylmethane) and it will not break the bank.

                  2M

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  3
                  • WisGal64W Offline
                    WisGal64W Offline
                    WisGal64
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    That's fantastic! Thanks for sharing, keeps me going reading journeys like this and the before/after pics!

                    “Not a guru, not a chemist-just here trying to keep my receptors AND my sanity responsive.”

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    3
                    • BeeKindB Online
                      BeeKindB Online
                      BeeKind
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      I love seeing these progress reports! It keeps me motivated and speaking with most of you on a daily basis we should be cheering each other on!

                      Just someone with a fridge full of research and a browser history that would concern my doctor.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      4
                      • Stan DouglasS Offline
                        Stan DouglasS Offline
                        Stan Douglas
                        wrote last edited by
                        #11

                        Fan-frigg'n-tastic!

                        You took the weight off a little fast but I understand wanting it now.
                        We're about the same age, height & weight.
                        LOVE the measurements and progress pics.
                        Are you keeping up with bloodwork as well? Important bio-marker.

                        You're an inspiration, brother!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • ResearchCatR Online
                          ResearchCatR Online
                          ResearchCat
                          wrote last edited by
                          #12

                          @stan-douglas I think you read the dates wrong. This was a 1 year period, august last year to present. It took about 6 months to get most of the weight off.the next 6 months was tuning and body comp. I have found that so far, I look my most cut/ripped after 2-ish months of CJC/Ipa. My pics from March this year after finishing CJC/Ipa and August after another cycle look very similar.

                          My hope is to build a bit more muscle and get more drive from the enclo/higher test, nothing crazy. Even with the weight loss and body comp changes, getting my body fat % below 20% has been impossible without losing way too much muscle.

                          Yes, running labs periodically, lots of lipid panels, and adding male health stuff once I start enclo.

                          Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                          If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          2
                          • SpaceGhostS Online
                            SpaceGhostS Online
                            SpaceGhost
                            wrote last edited by
                            #13

                            Very inspirational! Keep it up!

                            You knew the job was dangerous when you took it, Fred.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            2
                            • D Offline
                              D Offline
                              davidbrown
                              wrote last edited by
                              #14

                              I've been on repatha for over a year, the injections freaking hurt. The needle is too large and the injection rate is way too fast on the sure click pens. I've tried abdominal and thigh injections, get very bad bruising and pain. It's definitely effective, but really dislike taking it. Any tips?

                              B ResearchCatR 2 Replies Last reply
                              1
                              • E Online
                                E Online
                                Eleanor
                                wrote last edited by
                                #15

                                @researchcat Good man! You're doing great!

                                Proud to be on a gubmint watch list

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • J Offline
                                  J Offline
                                  jackiee
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #16

                                  Great job!

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                                    I suppose a progress report/results post is long overdue. I don’t like sharing too much specific, but here we go.

                                    Subject: 58 year old male, family history of hyperlipidemia and heart disease.

                                    Start Date: 12 Aug 2025
                                    Weight: 200 lbs
                                    Height: 5’8”
                                    Note: Subject lifts weights regularly, does jiu jitsu 3x a week, walks 45m/day. Has chronic shoulder injuries and knee pain. Various other issues. Trouble losing weight.

                                    End Date: 28 Aug 2026
                                    Weight: 166.8 lbs
                                    Note: Shoulder pain mostly gone, no knee pain. Subject lifts weights 4-5x/week, has hit numerous lifetime PR’s, still does jiu jitsu, walks daily and sometimes runs.

                                    Current Protocols: Tirzepatide, 6 mg weekly

                                    Protocols during report time: Epitalon, Sermorelin, SS-31, MOTS-C, NAD+, CJC/Ipa, Tesa, Wolverine, Glow, Klow, and probably forgetting something.

                                    Also, lots of supplements, and added Rosuvastatin and Repatha for high LDL and LP(a)

                                    Measurements:

                                    IMG_3534.jpeg

                                    Progress pics: Before/After

                                    att.FbiBONRIooJbnzTYt7J55vJBZmqwcO6wKd_H2XATW4A.jpeg att.gd6R5dNSd3R8zDttmnqOt8CK8KufGxwGL_3G2xxUm2M.jpeg

                                    S Offline
                                    S Offline
                                    Stevepep
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @ResearchCat love seeing this stuff don’t know how I missed it. Great job!!!! Keep going my man

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • NewenoughN Offline
                                      NewenoughN Offline
                                      Newenough
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #18

                                      We need a bikini pic. 😁

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • D davidbrown

                                        I've been on repatha for over a year, the injections freaking hurt. The needle is too large and the injection rate is way too fast on the sure click pens. I've tried abdominal and thigh injections, get very bad bruising and pain. It's definitely effective, but really dislike taking it. Any tips?

                                        B Offline
                                        B Offline
                                        bangkokiscool
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @davidbrown I find subq into the stomach also leaves a "depot" of medication that is visibly noticeable for about 3-4 days. My last shot I did IM into VG and that seems to be least impactful, even though this is not a site recommended by Amgen.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • D davidbrown

                                          I've been on repatha for over a year, the injections freaking hurt. The needle is too large and the injection rate is way too fast on the sure click pens. I've tried abdominal and thigh injections, get very bad bruising and pain. It's definitely effective, but really dislike taking it. Any tips?

                                          ResearchCatR Online
                                          ResearchCatR Online
                                          ResearchCat
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @davidbrown Yeah, the Repatha injector is a terrible execution. If the GLP-1 injectors are anything like it, no wonder people are needle shy. I am thinking about injecting it into a sterile vial then pulling it into a 31g 8mm syringe.

                                          Currently I inject into my muffin top, alternating sides each time. But the pressure needed to get it to inject ensures it leaves a mark for a few days every time. I’m getting better though. This is month 3 and the first shot left a mark and a welt that lasted over a week.

                                          Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                                          If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                                          D 1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups