Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  3. Just had to have it..
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Just had to have it..

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Supplies, Mixing & Storage
pensresearching
54 Posts 19 Posters 2.0k Views 4 Watching
Just had to have it..
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • mrjoshua44M Offline
    mrjoshua44M Offline
    mrjoshua44
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    Dang it Jeff and @randy! Just when I thought I had all the pens I'll ever need, you just had to go and put the V3 ULTRA up on the site. And of course I'm like a kid that just got the new Sears Christmas Wish Book saying to myself, "look at that! It's all new and shiny, I gotta have it!" 🤣
    IMG_1393.jpeg

    S 1 Reply Last reply
    6
    • J Online
      J Online
      jackiee
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      You deserved it! And, wasn’t our childhoods great, paging through that Sear’s Catalog at Christmas time?

      1 Reply Last reply
      2
      • atlas01A Online
        atlas01A Online
        atlas01
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        I love mine! Definitely getting some more when new colors come out

        1 Reply Last reply
        2
        • mrjoshua44M mrjoshua44

          Dang it Jeff and @randy! Just when I thought I had all the pens I'll ever need, you just had to go and put the V3 ULTRA up on the site. And of course I'm like a kid that just got the new Sears Christmas Wish Book saying to myself, "look at that! It's all new and shiny, I gotta have it!" 🤣
          IMG_1393.jpeg

          S Offline
          S Offline
          Stevepep
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          @mrjoshua44 just one amateur lol

          mrjoshua44M 1 Reply Last reply
          3
          • SpaceGhostS Online
            SpaceGhostS Online
            SpaceGhost
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            Should be there just in time for Christmas, too! 😀

            You knew the job was dangerous when you took it, Fred.

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • S Stevepep

              @mrjoshua44 just one amateur lol

              mrjoshua44M Offline
              mrjoshua44M Offline
              mrjoshua44
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              @Stevepep But I already have so many, what could I possibly do with just one more.. 😁
              IMG_0715.jpeg

              S 1 Reply Last reply
              5
              • M Online
                M Online
                MikeMiranda
                wrote last edited by
                #7

                I like V4 and the Convi

                mrjoshua44M 1 Reply Last reply
                2
                • D Offline
                  D Offline
                  derekg1
                  wrote last edited by
                  #8

                  For the price its a great pen. I got one of the v3 ultras and like the feel of it as much as my Xulin.

                  Had to get a second v3 ultra 🙂

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • M MikeMiranda

                    I like V4 and the Convi

                    mrjoshua44M Offline
                    mrjoshua44M Offline
                    mrjoshua44
                    wrote last edited by mrjoshua44
                    #9

                    @MikeMiranda I think the V4 is my favorite. That mechanism is so smooth on it. But it may be tied with the Gansulin, those are pretty sweet as well.

                    mmpM 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • mrjoshua44M mrjoshua44

                      @MikeMiranda I think the V4 is my favorite. That mechanism is so smooth on it. But it may be tied with the Gansulin, those are pretty sweet as well.

                      mmpM Online
                      mmpM Online
                      mmp
                      wrote last edited by
                      #10

                      @mrjoshua44 But the price difference is 5 times

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • mrjoshua44M mrjoshua44

                        @Stevepep But I already have so many, what could I possibly do with just one more.. 😁
                        IMG_0715.jpeg

                        S Offline
                        S Offline
                        STATIEEIGHT
                        wrote last edited by
                        #11

                        @mrjoshua44
                        The sad thing is that I bet that most people on here that have been playing in this game for more than 6-12 months will have similar 🤣🤣🤣

                        C 1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • S STATIEEIGHT

                          @mrjoshua44
                          The sad thing is that I bet that most people on here that have been playing in this game for more than 6-12 months will have similar 🤣🤣🤣

                          C Online
                          C Online
                          coondogesq
                          wrote last edited by
                          #12

                          @STATIEEIGHT I recognize that remark. I think it's only appropriate to have spare pens available (and spares for the spares too). FWIW, I like the V4 best (then V3 Ultra, then Xulin). May have to find a Convi or Gansulin just because.

                          S 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • C coondogesq

                            @STATIEEIGHT I recognize that remark. I think it's only appropriate to have spare pens available (and spares for the spares too). FWIW, I like the V4 best (then V3 Ultra, then Xulin). May have to find a Convi or Gansulin just because.

                            S Offline
                            S Offline
                            STATIEEIGHT
                            wrote last edited by
                            #13

                            @coondogesq

                            Yeh - Ive got pretty much all of them nowadays apart from the V4 & 3 Ultras - but my in use ones are all now Convis/Gansulins - even my backups are all now autos and even all of those have 3D printed coloured covers etc 🤣

                            I still keep buying more though 😬

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • RandyR Online
                              RandyR Online
                              Randy
                              wrote last edited by
                              #14

                              blue is being anodized right now... 3 ish weeks out.

                              "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              6
                              • ResearchCatR Offline
                                ResearchCatR Offline
                                ResearchCat
                                wrote last edited by ResearchCat
                                #15

                                I probably have 15 pens at this point and rarely use more than 6 at a time. 🤣

                                I approach pens the way Neo and Trinity approach agents in the foyer.

                                IMG_3538.png

                                Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                                If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                                mrjoshua44M 1 Reply Last reply
                                6
                                • D Offline
                                  D Offline
                                  denti
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #16

                                  Is anyone else bothered by the V4 and the opening on the bottom/cap? Even tho we swab with alcohol before every pin on the skin and on the pen cartridge top, I don’t like how the v4 caps have the opening leaving the cartridge top exposed.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • SpaceGhostS Online
                                    SpaceGhostS Online
                                    SpaceGhost
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @denti That was supposed to be a feature, so people could inject without seeing the scary pointy thing. I don’t like it either. Nevertheless, the V4 is still my current favorite.

                                    You knew the job was dangerous when you took it, Fred.

                                    D 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                                      I probably have 15 pens at this point and rarely use more than 6 at a time. 🤣

                                      I approach pens the way Neo and Trinity approach agents in the foyer.

                                      IMG_3538.png

                                      mrjoshua44M Offline
                                      mrjoshua44M Offline
                                      mrjoshua44
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @ResearchCat I love it!! Yeah same here. Never can have too many, right? You know, just in case…

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • ResearchCatR Offline
                                        ResearchCatR Offline
                                        ResearchCat
                                        wrote last edited by ResearchCat
                                        #19

                                        @mrjoshua44 Maybe I am easy to manipulate, or maybe I am a born outlaw, but if the government doesn’t want me to have something, I want all of them. In every size, flavor, and model. And then three backups of each.

                                        Thankfully, my bride is a good sport, and I haven’t put us in the poor house.

                                        Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                                        If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        3
                                        • SpaceGhostS SpaceGhost

                                          @denti That was supposed to be a feature, so people could inject without seeing the scary pointy thing. I don’t like it either. Nevertheless, the V4 is still my current favorite.

                                          D Offline
                                          D Offline
                                          denti
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @SpaceGhost Yea I understand why it’s there but it seems like a big oversight to just leave it exposed all the time. I want to buy and use more V4 but leaving it exposed is a deal killer for me. Unless I can find a cap to go over the cartridge so it’s not exposed.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups