Just had to have it..
-
@MikeMiranda bad timing my second one just broke. So nothing at the moment. Ok, it’s a smaller compact one that has a really nice dial with large numbers and the click is nice as well! Here is a photo for comparison. Nova, V3ultra and a V4

@Stevepep - nice labels. What is your label printing setup? Edit: Nevermind…I see your answer.
-
Just when I thought I was out they drag me back in. And with a discount were you pay more and of course I am https://peptidecritic.com/store/product/80?sender_campaign=rk2vmE&sender_ctype=email&sender_customer=3wlGONr&utm_campaign=New Pen. Less Waste. Louder Influencers.&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter
-
@randy How about a video comparing them and then pulling the remaining amount out with an insulin syringe so we can get some number in units? Would be nice to add a comparison to the Gansulin also in there.
-
This is good stuff right here.
-
Got my new V3 Ultra locked and loaded. Excited to try out the action on this puppy.

-
@Randy Now if there was only a Realtree Edge Camo pattern or a desert digital camo pattern. That would be sick.. Just saying.
-
@atlas01 Yeah, I'm kinda liking mine a lot. Super smooth.
-
@atlas01 Yeah, I'm kinda liking mine a lot. Super smooth.
@mrjoshua44 I have a V4 and a V2, and the Ultra is my new favorite. It’s not quite as smooth as the V4, but I like the enclosed pen cap and the smaller size.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


