Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Supplies, Mixing & Storage
  3. Just had to have it..
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Just had to have it..

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Supplies, Mixing & Storage
pensresearching
54 Posts 19 Posters 2.0k Views 4 Watching
Just had to have it..
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • N Online
    N Online
    Nuncles
    wrote last edited by
    #21

    Currently, I'm on team V4 but I have tried the Convipen auto injector and I must say that I've been very pleased. I have been fighting the urge to try them all, including the new Ultra. Like many others, I have more pens than peptides. I'm a gear head and have considered starting a Peptide Pens Anonymous.

    I've been reading in other places that some people really like the Novopens. Anybody know what makes those special? I never wanted to deal with the adapters.

    S 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • N Nuncles

      Currently, I'm on team V4 but I have tried the Convipen auto injector and I must say that I've been very pleased. I have been fighting the urge to try them all, including the new Ultra. Like many others, I have more pens than peptides. I'm a gear head and have considered starting a Peptide Pens Anonymous.

      I've been reading in other places that some people really like the Novopens. Anybody know what makes those special? I never wanted to deal with the adapters.

      S Offline
      S Offline
      Stevepep
      wrote last edited by
      #22

      @Nuncles I have them all including Novo. The Novo is terrific but the adaptors break all the time

      M 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • S Stevepep

        @Nuncles I have them all including Novo. The Novo is terrific but the adaptors break all the time

        M Online
        M Online
        MikeMiranda
        wrote last edited by
        #23

        @Stevepep said:

        @Nuncles I have them all including Novo. The Novo is terrific but the adaptors break all the time

        what is you favorite part? about the Novo's?

        S 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • M MikeMiranda

          @Stevepep said:

          @Nuncles I have them all including Novo. The Novo is terrific but the adaptors break all the time

          what is you favorite part? about the Novo's?

          S Offline
          S Offline
          Stevepep
          wrote last edited by
          #24

          @MikeMiranda bad timing my second one just broke. So nothing at the moment. Ok, it’s a smaller compact one that has a really nice dial with large numbers and the click is nice as well! Here is a photo for comparison. Nova, V3ultra and a V4IMG_7353.jpeg

          D B 2 Replies Last reply
          1
          • M Online
            M Online
            MikeMiranda
            wrote last edited by
            #25

            I read someone was try to get some of those adapters molded but the cost is crazy high.

            S R 2 Replies Last reply
            0
            • M MikeMiranda

              I read someone was try to get some of those adapters molded but the cost is crazy high.

              S Offline
              S Offline
              Stevepep
              wrote last edited by
              #26

              @MikeMiranda funny enough @commander and I have been trying to make a better 3d printed cartridge that is stronger. Work keeps getting in the way though but I am getting close. Commander printed one that works big Time broadcast was going get tooling and have them made and said it was costly.

              M 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • S Stevepep

                @MikeMiranda funny enough @commander and I have been trying to make a better 3d printed cartridge that is stronger. Work keeps getting in the way though but I am getting close. Commander printed one that works big Time broadcast was going get tooling and have them made and said it was costly.

                M Online
                M Online
                MikeMiranda
                wrote last edited by
                #27

                @Stevepep said:

                @MikeMiranda funny enough @commander and I have been trying to make a better 3d printed cartridge that is stronger. Work keeps getting in the way though but I am getting close. Commander printed one that works big Time broadcast was going get tooling and have them made and said it was costly.

                I could only imagine I know nothing about the space

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • M MikeMiranda

                  I read someone was try to get some of those adapters molded but the cost is crazy high.

                  R Offline
                  R Offline
                  randallchampion
                  wrote last edited by randallchampion
                  #28

                  @MikeMiranda I think they sell them on Daro. And yeah, too much money for what it is. If I remember correctly they are $10 on there.

                  Now that I think of it, I believe they had cart holders that don't require an adapter for the Novas as well.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • S Offline
                    S Offline
                    Stevepep
                    wrote last edited by Stevepep
                    #29

                    Just when I thought I was out they drag me back in. And with a discount were you pay more and of course I am https://peptidecritic.com/store/product/80?sender_campaign=rk2vmE&sender_ctype=email&sender_customer=3wlGONr&utm_campaign=New Pen. Less Waste. Louder Influencers.&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter

                    N R 2 Replies Last reply
                    1
                    • D Offline
                      D Offline
                      denti
                      wrote last edited by
                      #30

                      @randy Please make some skins/covers for all the pens you sell in the store. Sticky or 3d printed ones like people have made for Gansulin and posted them on Makerworld. Makes it so much easier when using so many pens to have them color coded.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • S Stevepep

                        Just when I thought I was out they drag me back in. And with a discount were you pay more and of course I am https://peptidecritic.com/store/product/80?sender_campaign=rk2vmE&sender_ctype=email&sender_customer=3wlGONr&utm_campaign=New Pen. Less Waste. Louder Influencers.&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter

                        N Online
                        N Online
                        Nuncles
                        wrote last edited by
                        #31

                        @Stevepep said:

                        Just when I thought I was out they drag me back in. And with a discount were you pay more and of course I am https://peptidecritic.com/store/product/80?sender_campaign=rk2vmE&sender_ctype=email&sender_customer=3wlGONr&utm_campaign=New Pen. Less Waste. Louder Influencers.&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter

                        Yeah, he knows what he's doing. If he drops a new pen every few months, he knows we will bite. It's not very cool to play on our weaknesses, but it's a shrewd business move.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        3
                        • ResearchCatR Online
                          ResearchCatR Online
                          ResearchCat
                          wrote last edited by ResearchCat
                          #32

                          @nuncles I like all of the stuff in the store. It’s good stuff. I have plenty of pens, carts, filters, etc. Sometimes I buy just to support the site since it provides so much value and knowledge.

                          A black and red pen? Yeah, I’ll be buying that.

                          Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                          If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                          RandyR 1 Reply Last reply
                          3
                          • N Online
                            N Online
                            Nuncles
                            wrote last edited by
                            #33

                            @researchcat Same. And I'll probably add an ultra just because I don't have one.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • O Offline
                              O Offline
                              ogsteve
                              wrote last edited by
                              #34

                              Got my V3 ultra today. It’s pretty sweet. The action is like butter. I can’t wait to recon some MOTSC and inject tomorrow.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                                @nuncles I like all of the stuff in the store. It’s good stuff. I have plenty of pens, carts, filters, etc. Sometimes I buy just to support the site since it provides so much value and knowledge.

                                A black and red pen? Yeah, I’ll be buying that.

                                RandyR Offline
                                RandyR Offline
                                Randy
                                wrote last edited by
                                #35

                                @ResearchCat what about blue?

                                "If it doesnt come in a needle. It doesn't work"

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • ResearchCatR Online
                                  ResearchCatR Online
                                  ResearchCat
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #36

                                  Blue and other colors are good. But black and red speak to me.

                                  If you want to get really stupid, you can go full tacticool and see what it would take to do cerakote, grip stippling, etc. I mean, sure, pens would cost $300, and they might not be functional anymore, but they would look. So. Cool. 😎

                                  Yeah, well, I’m just here for the research, man. - The Dude

                                  If I haven’t liked your post, no offense. I have exceeded my daily allowance.

                                  S 1 Reply Last reply
                                  2
                                  • ResearchCatR ResearchCat

                                    Blue and other colors are good. But black and red speak to me.

                                    If you want to get really stupid, you can go full tacticool and see what it would take to do cerakote, grip stippling, etc. I mean, sure, pens would cost $300, and they might not be functional anymore, but they would look. So. Cool. 😎

                                    S Offline
                                    S Offline
                                    SkepticJen
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #37

                                    @ResearchCat Crack me up - we're so ridiculous. The red and gold SPOKE to me so they're in my mailbox this morning! Love the pens and the fact that it helps support this forum, where I've learned so much.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    2
                                    • mrjoshua44M Offline
                                      mrjoshua44M Offline
                                      mrjoshua44
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #38

                                      Knowing my new pen is out for delivery.

                                      IMG_1427.jpeg

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • S Stevepep

                                        @MikeMiranda bad timing my second one just broke. So nothing at the moment. Ok, it’s a smaller compact one that has a really nice dial with large numbers and the click is nice as well! Here is a photo for comparison. Nova, V3ultra and a V4IMG_7353.jpeg

                                        D Offline
                                        D Offline
                                        denti
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #39

                                        @Stevepep said:

                                        @MikeMiranda bad timing my second one just broke. So nothing at the moment. Ok, it’s a smaller compact one that has a really nice dial with large numbers and the click is nice as well! Here is a photo for comparison. Nova, V3ultra and a V4IMG_7353.jpeg

                                        Steve where are you making your pen sticker? I like them. Pens I make for others I have been just taking off the labels from the Vial and putting it on the pen. But I rather just print out stickers like yours.

                                        S 1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • D denti

                                          @Stevepep said:

                                          @MikeMiranda bad timing my second one just broke. So nothing at the moment. Ok, it’s a smaller compact one that has a really nice dial with large numbers and the click is nice as well! Here is a photo for comparison. Nova, V3ultra and a V4IMG_7353.jpeg

                                          Steve where are you making your pen sticker? I like them. Pens I make for others I have been just taking off the labels from the Vial and putting it on the pen. But I rather just print out stickers like yours.

                                          S Offline
                                          S Offline
                                          Stevepep
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #40

                                          @denti said:

                                          @Stevepep said:

                                          @MikeMiranda bad timing my second one just broke. So nothing at the moment. Ok, it’s a smaller compact one that has a really nice dial with large numbers and the click is nice as well! Here is a photo for comparison. Nova, V3ultra and a V4IMG_7353.jpeg

                                          Steve where are you making your pen sticker? I like them. Pens I make for others I have been just taking off the labels from the Vial and putting it on the pen. But I rather just print out stickers like yours.

                                          NIIMBOT with the silver labels

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups