First progress post
-
Good job
-
Looking healthy, switch from the telehealth company save the money.
-
Thanks everybody for the outpouring of support! And for those of you that are on a similar path, keep going, you got this!!

Things I've noticed have been no more joint pain even after a heavy session at the gym. Inflammation is gone, brain fog is gone. I do find myself constantly adjusting the seat in my truck to find a new and comfortable position. I do feel as if I have body dysmorphia issues. Although I've heard it takes a bit for your brain to catch up and register the drastic changes. That part is weird. But I still have a ways to go yet.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login

