Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
  1. Peptide Forum
  2. Peptide Discussion
  3. Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →

Klotho / FLGR242 (albumin-bound new tech)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Peptide Discussion
researching
534 Posts 38 Posters 52.7k Views 8 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • SpaceGhostS SpaceGhost

    @diegoc said:

    @SpaceGhost Ive tried KETO and i love the way how sharp you feel.

    Although for training and filling in your muscles i love to add carbs.

    So there is a trade off.

    Just high protein mainly all day and load carbs pre and post workouts and the glycogen goes straight to your muscles.

    I just get great pumps with carbs.

    I’m interested in reintroducing some carbs to assist with energy for workouts. I’m just not sure where to start. Just saying new was easy.

    D Offline
    D Offline
    diegoc
    wrote on last edited by
    #321

    @SpaceGhost its pretty easy.

    For me Ive had 2 different pre workout.

    Early morning I do (1) cup of 2% fairlife milk, double shot espresso, then i add 1/2 scoop of vanilla protein with honey. This js my go to vanilla Iced latte with protein.

    1 banana with dates and honey…..

    30min later (crazy pumps)

    Late workout
    I do 8oz of fresh squeezed orange juice, 1 banana, 2 dates and honey….

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • D diegoc

      @vpeptides i think I messed up ordering but they should of said something. I ordered single vials instead of 2 vials which i would of got more

      S Offline
      S Offline
      Stones67
      wrote on last edited by
      #322

      @diegoc
      That was a hell of a sale either way. Added almost a full year to the wifey's stash for a little over $450!. BioIGF-LR sounded pretty interesting on last night's call with Mike F. Did you catch it?

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • D Offline
        D Offline
        diegoc
        wrote on last edited by
        #323

        I didnt… Im on vacation and the internet was limited…

        What did he say

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • S Offline
          S Offline
          Stones67
          wrote on last edited by
          #324

          It got my attention. Meant to be cycled 4-6 weeks on, then 3-4 weeks off. May be a great compound to pair with FLGR. Use instead of GH secretagogues or HGH (some debate about using gh during the off cycle). Early testers reporting positive results. More to come in the next several weeks. Next up- adding the albumin binder to Thymosin beta for healing. The possibilities seem endless. Of course a joke or two about adding the binder to PT-141 were made in the chat. It's posted on Jay's X account now.

          D 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • S Stones67

            It got my attention. Meant to be cycled 4-6 weeks on, then 3-4 weeks off. May be a great compound to pair with FLGR. Use instead of GH secretagogues or HGH (some debate about using gh during the off cycle). Early testers reporting positive results. More to come in the next several weeks. Next up- adding the albumin binder to Thymosin beta for healing. The possibilities seem endless. Of course a joke or two about adding the binder to PT-141 were made in the chat. It's posted on Jay's X account now.

            D Offline
            D Offline
            diegoc
            wrote on last edited by
            #325

            @Stones67 thanks brother

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • T TBone

              @ResearchCat It’s back in stock now! I bit the bullet and just ordered. I feel good, but my wallet hurts a little. Could’ve been much worse though so I can’t complain!

              T Offline
              T Offline
              TrueNorth
              wrote on last edited by
              #326

              @TBone - thanks for the heads up - managed to get two orders together. 40 weeks of supply.

              Should last a year with the odd off cycle thrown in every once in a while

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • vpepsV Offline
                vpepsV Offline
                vpeps
                wrote on last edited by vpeps
                #327

                I came across a test for Klotho levels. If anyone is curious enough to spend $500 on 2 tests, before and after.
                Or it can be a way to save money, if the 1st test shows your levels are good enough.

                attentiion is all you need

                CMEffie17C 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • D Offline
                  D Offline
                  diegoc
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #328

                  I started my Klotho but i wouldnt mind taking the test

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • S Offline
                    S Offline
                    Stones67
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #329

                    Same. Started 2 weeks ago but I'll take a link!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • D Offline
                      D Offline
                      diegoc
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #330

                      Has anyone done the CellFactors ?

                      Im loading up a bottle right now

                      S ImaFrogNotaRatI 2 Replies Last reply
                      0
                      • vpepsV Offline
                        vpepsV Offline
                        vpeps
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #331

                        https://www.jinfiniti.com/product/agingsos-klotho-test/

                        attentiion is all you need

                        S D 3 Replies Last reply
                        1
                        • vpepsV vpeps

                          https://www.jinfiniti.com/product/agingsos-klotho-test/

                          S Offline
                          S Offline
                          Stones67
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #332

                          @vpeptides
                          Thank you friend. I'll check in out!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • D diegoc

                            Has anyone done the CellFactors ?

                            Im loading up a bottle right now

                            S Offline
                            S Offline
                            Stones67
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #333

                            @diegoc
                            Took one the Max dose. Nada for me. If you feel something let me know.

                            D 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • S Stones67

                              @diegoc
                              Took one the Max dose. Nada for me. If you feel something let me know.

                              D Offline
                              D Offline
                              diegoc
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #334

                              @Stones67 well im used to that sort of reaction, no reaction. Lol

                              There’s only 2 peptides i feel instantly, NAD and Melanontan1

                              I think cellfactors is more of a longterm repair peptide

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • vpepsV vpeps

                                https://www.jinfiniti.com/product/agingsos-klotho-test/

                                D Offline
                                D Offline
                                diegoc
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #335

                                @vpeptides thanks

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • vpepsV vpeps

                                  https://www.jinfiniti.com/product/agingsos-klotho-test/

                                  D Offline
                                  D Offline
                                  diegoc
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #336

                                  @vpeptides this is very interesting. I will do some research to see since i take my shot every Saturday, do the test on that morning to see the lowest level of Klotho Im at, then in the future maybe in the middle of the week

                                  vpepsV 1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • D diegoc

                                    @vpeptides this is very interesting. I will do some research to see since i take my shot every Saturday, do the test on that morning to see the lowest level of Klotho Im at, then in the future maybe in the middle of the week

                                    vpepsV Offline
                                    vpepsV Offline
                                    vpeps
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #337

                                    @diegoc that's a lot of money. At least get a 15% off code (like GOOGLE15) and get a pack which is cheaper. Also, I don't know how fast Klotho levels are changing. They suggest to retest in 3-6 months, but it is unclear what they are basing on.

                                    attentiion is all you need

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • D diegoc

                                      Has anyone done the CellFactors ?

                                      Im loading up a bottle right now

                                      ImaFrogNotaRatI Offline
                                      ImaFrogNotaRatI Offline
                                      ImaFrogNotaRat
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #338

                                      @diegoc I did just one dose and I'm still alive. LOL.

                                      The epigenome is malleable. Squish responsibly.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • ImaFrogNotaRatI Offline
                                        ImaFrogNotaRatI Offline
                                        ImaFrogNotaRat
                                        wrote on last edited by ImaFrogNotaRat
                                        #339

                                        The rat's been doing the Alpha-KlothoLR 10 mcg q 2 weeks, FLGR-242 2.5 mg biweekly (i.e., 5 mg/week), and one dose of Cell Factors (full vial) since 7/08/2026.

                                        Did TruDiagnostic TruAge baselines and multiple DEXA scans, $$$ blood work, but this may be useless to gauge the effectiveness of specific compounds, since I cycled bioregulators, mitochondrial peptides, GH secretagogues, senolytics, not to mention HRT, PCSK9 inhibitor, and a triple receptor agonist GLP-1.

                                        Change after 20 weeks

                                        TOTAL WEIGHT CHANGE: +3.2 lbs
                                        BODY FAT: -5.0 lbs 😄
                                        LEAN BODY MASS: +8.1 lbs 😀💪
                                        VISCERAL FAT: -0.65 lbs 😊

                                        IMG_1873.jpeg

                                        Body composition copy.jpg

                                        The epigenome is malleable. Squish responsibly.

                                        P 1 Reply Last reply
                                        4
                                        • ImaFrogNotaRatI ImaFrogNotaRat

                                          The rat's been doing the Alpha-KlothoLR 10 mcg q 2 weeks, FLGR-242 2.5 mg biweekly (i.e., 5 mg/week), and one dose of Cell Factors (full vial) since 7/08/2026.

                                          Did TruDiagnostic TruAge baselines and multiple DEXA scans, $$$ blood work, but this may be useless to gauge the effectiveness of specific compounds, since I cycled bioregulators, mitochondrial peptides, GH secretagogues, senolytics, not to mention HRT, PCSK9 inhibitor, and a triple receptor agonist GLP-1.

                                          Change after 20 weeks

                                          TOTAL WEIGHT CHANGE: +3.2 lbs
                                          BODY FAT: -5.0 lbs 😄
                                          LEAN BODY MASS: +8.1 lbs 😀💪
                                          VISCERAL FAT: -0.65 lbs 😊

                                          IMG_1873.jpeg

                                          Body composition copy.jpg

                                          P Offline
                                          P Offline
                                          PeptidePete
                                          wrote on last edited by PeptidePete
                                          #340

                                          @ImaFrogNotaRat said:

                                          The rat's been doing the Alpha-KlothoLR 10 mcg q 2 weeks, FLGR-242 2.5 mg biweekly (i.e., 5 mg/week), and one dose of Cell Factors (full vial) since 7/08/2026.

                                          Did TruDiagnostic TruAge baselines and multiple DEXA scans, $$$ blood work, but this may be useless to gauge the effectiveness of specific compounds, since I cycled bioregulators, mitochondrial peptides, GH secretagogues, senolytics, not to mention HRT, PCSK9 inhibitor, and a triple receptor agonist GLP-1.

                                          Change after 20 weeks

                                          TOTAL WEIGHT CHANGE: +3.2 lbs
                                          BODY FAT: -5.0 lbs 😄
                                          LEAN BODY MASS: +8.1 lbs 😀💪
                                          VISCERAL FAT: -0.65 lbs 😊

                                          LOL!! Another lost brother/sister from a different mother...haha. Respect your style! True researcher!

                                          Just got back my 6 week labs, everything hunky-dory in spite of me researching TRT++ Got my ferritin from dismal 20 up to 84 in one month, oysters/octopus FTW. Man do I feel the difference.

                                          Shout out to Bempedoic Acid, Ezetimibe, Telmisartan as supporting actors. My NMR lipid panel and triglycerides look great vs not (arguably, I'm carnivore so LMHR) great 6 months ago. I've also adjusted TB4 (full chain TB500) protocol to 5mg EOD up from twice per week to theoretically complement the FLGR.

                                          I've increased my Klotho to one vial per 10 days from 13/14 days, and will see effect if any on Cystatin C and eGFR in 5 weeks. After that test I'm adjusting to every 8 days and test again.

                                          Feeling great!

                                          Fun to see others reports on the intelligent research journey!

                                          Oh yeah- I am also going to do another course of "high" dose SS-31, 55-60mg daily for approx 60 days. After the first week I want to try 110-120mg daily and consider the subjective effects. For the sake of research 🙂

                                          D 2 Replies Last reply
                                          2

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular
                                          • World
                                          • Users
                                          • Groups