Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
B

BerniF

@BerniF
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
3
Topics
3
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • StudzPeptides User Review: Great communication
    B BerniF

    This is a vendor review submitted by BerniF on PeptideCritic.com.

    Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5/5)


    Review

    This company communicated at every step of the process and the shipping was fast. I've used the product and it appears to be high quality. Prices are right. Very pleased. I will admit that this is a company I was unfamiliar with before Peptide Critic. For me the other reviews are spot on. Great company and I will be back.


    πŸ›’ Shop StudzPeptides

    πŸ“– Read the full review on StudzPeptides' page

    Discuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.

    Please keep discussions respectful and factual.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders review klow

  • Flawless Compounds User Review: Fast shipping, quality products
    B BerniF

    This is a vendor review submitted by BerniF on PeptideCritic.com.

    Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5/5)


    Review

    I have purchased cag, mots-c, cartalax and wolverine from this vendor and have only had a good experience. Shipping was quick even though they are not close to my location. I initially went with a highly rated vendor in my own state and the package got lost and then it was resent but delayed. I tried Flawless because of their rating and frankly they had a good sale and each purchase and reconstitution went off without a hitch.


    πŸ›’ Shop Flawless Compounds

    πŸ“– Read the full review on Flawless Compounds' page

    Discuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.

    Please keep discussions respectful and factual.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders flawless-compounds review cagrilintide

  • OneDay Compounds User Review: Fast shipping
    B BerniF

    This is a vendor review submitted by BerniF on PeptideCritic.com.

    Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5/5)


    Review

    My order was sufficiently packaged and shipped lightning fast. I've had no trouble with the vials. I would purchase from them again.


    πŸ›’ Shop OneDay Compounds

    πŸ“– Read the full review on OneDay Compounds' page

    Discuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.

    Please keep discussions respectful and factual.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders oneday-compounds review ghk-cu
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups