Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
B

BigPapi

@BigPapi
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
20
Topics
4
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Eloralintide
    B BigPapi

    I just started reading about this because I saw Loretta in a GB and didn't know what it is so started googling. I must have accepted Randy's cookies when signing up and poof there is a thread!

    Im on 10mg of reta and have about 80 pounds of body fat left. Got really interested in this! Also down 160 pounds total 120 of which were before I discovered this world.

    Peptide Discussion researching

  • Nexaph testing
    B BigPapi

    I've been researching batch TES1007182026-21 from Nexaph with no concerns. But will definitely be waiting for Jano results in the future from them

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Labor Day 2026 Peptide Vendor Sales Roundup
    B BigPapi

    @StudzPeptides said:

    @BigPapi we plan on a sale! Starting Sunday!!!

    Thanks Im holding out for the kit if KLOW in stock lol πŸ˜†

    Announcements

  • Labor Day 2026 Peptide Vendor Sales Roundup
    B BigPapi

    @e_kantor2 same here kinda waiting to see if studz does something thier last sale that stacked codes was the cheapest I ever bought reta. But will probably just buy my next kits from nexaph like I usually do

    Announcements

  • Stacking Glow/Klow with SS-31?
    B BigPapi

    @ResearchCat it's not a problem for me. Just trying to understand the reasoning people would say to not stack ss31 with glow/klow

    Peptide Discussion

  • Stacking Glow/Klow with SS-31?
    B BigPapi

    @researchcat I don't have a logic what im trying to find out the why not. I have not stacked them but was planning too.

    This is what the Ole Ai whipped up on the why not.

    The Angiogenesis Overlay (BPC-157 + TB-

    500 + SS-31): Both BPC-157 and TB-500 promote rapid angiogenesis (the formation of new blood vessels) to accelerate systemic recovery and tissue remodeling. SS-31 also powerfully affects endothelial tissue and microvascular pathways. While highly effective for a fitness lifestyle, unchecked, continuous upregulation of blood vessel growth carries a theoretical risk of feeding hidden or undiagnosed micro-tumors or lesions. This is why rigorous cycle breaks are non-negotiable.

    Peptide Discussion

  • Stacking Glow/Klow with SS-31?
    B BigPapi

    @Eleanor that was stacking the mots and nad with Klow or glow not ss-31 together with mots/nad

    Peptide Discussion

  • Stacking Glow/Klow with SS-31?
    B BigPapi

    I Have not personally done a cycle of SS31 yet however trying out NAD and Mots-c currently. Definitely feeling more fatigue over the last 5 weeks than a boost in energy; however my doctor missed my TRT script for 4 weeks so I am holding steady as Im only in my second week or having my TRT again to see what effects there are.

    Question lies with moving to SS31 if I am still feeling fatigue with my test steady and normal again but stacking GLOW/Klow with it?

    I don't see any reason not to since they are aimed at different functions but one of my freinds used an online peptide consulting visit and they were admittedly against stacking SS-31 with either but stated Mots-c and NAD are fine with it.

    Thoughts?

    Peptide Discussion

  • New tesamorelin user
    B BigPapi

    Im currently using the Nexaph batch of tesamorelin with no issues on my third vial. 10/10mg vials is $288

    Peptide Discussion

  • Pre-sales
    B BigPapi

    Email and telegram. I just looked the last nexaph pre-order for reta came out to 1.05 a mg

    Peptide Discussion

  • Nexaph reliability?
    B BigPapi

    @reallyrandy I was in the wrong nexaph telegram for awhile. If you bought directly from that group you likely got scammed. Nexaph has a telegram but does not sell anything

    Peptide Discussion

  • Nexaph 25% off sale
    B BigPapi

    Dang I just ordered this morning

    Vendor Reviews & Orders nexaph

  • App goes black when searching
    B BigPapi

    Not sure if it is my phone but using the search function, it defaults to vendors and turns the screen black. Pressing the back button then get I pop up blocked notifications. Galaxy S24 ultra device. Still able to search but seems like a weird glitch.

    Here is a screen grab of it.

    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Fj65UaLyKwkbhPX8A

    Forum Feedback

  • Elite Biogenix User Review: Extremely slow shipping
    B BigPapi

    This is a vendor review submitted by Bigpapi on PeptideCritic.com.

    Rating: ⭐ (1/5)


    Review

    Purchased from Elite when I was just starting to explore the industry, they were my first order as I was watching the youtube channel and learning. Outside of the price being the most I had paid for GLP3 they had the slowest shipping speeds and I waited weeks to get my order which was a pretty small order. When I reached out that my package was lost they did reply in a timely fashion to wait a few more weeks before I could make a claim that it was lost but the order did come a few weeks after that. At that point I had found a different vendor on Peptide critic and had gotten another order.


    πŸ›’ Shop Elite Biogenix

    πŸ“– Read the full review on Elite Biogenix's page

    Discuss this review, share your own experiences, or ask questions about the vendor.

    Please keep discussions respectful and factual.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders elite-biogenix review glp3-r

  • Confused about NEXAPH and NEXAPH SG on telegraph
    B BigPapi

    Is there an actual price advantage of ordering from the SNP TG vs The website? I was reading it on TG and seemed like everyone was asking for pre-orders or I saw the link to message with an order

    Vendor Reviews & Orders nexaph review

  • Test Subject recommendations
    B BigPapi

    Decided on NAD+ And Glow for the next few months. Went with Glow in place of KLOW purely to save a few dollars that I'm looking for the results of GHK and BPC/TB and not the KPV

    Peptide Discussion

  • Test Subject recommendations
    B BigPapi

    I can't say that I've noticed anything in the stomach which has the most amount of loose skin using the GHK, but also taking it knowing ill need a tummy tuck and that it's not going to overcome that.

    My hope with the GHK is to not need surgery in other areas and that a slow tightening around the arms and legs with muscle growth will help.

    Face,hair all have a ton of improvement visible and even the barber asked what I changed

    Peptide Discussion

  • Test Subject recommendations
    B BigPapi

    Pretty big starting Rat at 502 lbs. Lost 130 pounds with only movement and a calorie deficit. Becoming a father and life changes got back up to 420 lbs as a new starting weight.

    5 days a week strength training
    Weighing and tracking food within 100 calories or so. Deep dove that a few weeks ago and did find some journal entries that I input wrong and got them corrected.

    Current daily calorie goal 2500 cal 225 g protein with a higher focus on carbs.

    Doctor prescribed Wegovy in fall of last year and it was tuff to eat anything and had no energy.

    Stayed on it for around 5 months and switched to Reta currently at 9mg weekly after alot of reading and learning there are way more options than my PCP out there

    Just finished 8 weeks of KLOW
    Switched to GHKCU only for awhile for loose skin

    Testosterone was in the 300 range the last year this year with weight loss last bloodwork came back at 196 total.

    PCP prescribed 200mg weekly if Testosterone.

    Just finished the first 4 weeks of test and feeling way better

    Thinking about trying NAD+ or Mots to boost energy and try to get off caffeine or go with one of the Gh support like CJC

    Currently 350 pounds officially at 150 pounds lost

    Cost is definitely of consideration so I'm trying to see opinions on what else to add or stick with doing Wolverine or Klow long term

    Long term goal is a body building show

    Peptide Discussion

  • Do I need to send a vial for testing even if vendor has COA for the batch?
    B BigPapi

    I personally don't from known vendors. Actually just placed my 1st southern aminio order yesterday. Been using expeptides but their sale got me

    Peptide Discussion beginner-question lab-test
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups