Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Peptide Critic Community Peptide Critic Community
B

BigScaryTrux

@BigScaryTrux
Prize
Three Pens + Filters & Cartridges
Ends in
2215 entries · 837 participants
Enter →
About
Posts
13
Topics
2
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
1

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Drop your peptide comedy here.
    B BigScaryTrux

    @Shaqdiesel it’s actually worse on the legit retail side. People take their doc’s word ((or lack thereof)) as Bible sent. Doctors don’t know any more than you or I about this stuff, actually less. People don’t research anything there either. They don’t know crap about diet, macros, dosages, protein, nothin’z. Then they’re butthurt when they pukin and shittin with burps and reflux. Then they’re butthurt and sue the manufacturer.

    Peptide Discussion

  • BPC157 indications for Neuropathy?
    B BigScaryTrux

    @Jake_PepTron I’ve been doing regular daily strength and resistance exercises as I’m also on Tirzepatide and have a large amount of weight to lose. Down 40 currently and feeling great. Thanks for your input.

    Peptide Discussion

  • BPC157 indications for Neuropathy?
    B BigScaryTrux

    @EXTROPIAN yes, I’m including 1mg TB500 every other day. I will be looking into the others. Thanks.

    Peptide Discussion

  • BPC157 indications for Neuropathy?
    B BigScaryTrux

    Is anyone here aware of any legit clinical data that might suggest that BPC/TB may be beneficial for peripheral neuropathy? I’ve been doing a protocol for about 6 weeks for some old muscle and tendon damage and wrist/hand injuries and while the results seem disappointing, I’m still optimistic. There is some progress. But, the most profound change happening right now is that I’m getting some fairly strong burning and itching sensations in my feet that have been plagued with neuropathy for some 30 years. It’s another injury, not diabetic. It feels like a very strong itch like a healing wound or under a cast of a healing bone break would itch. It’s very annoying but if it healing the neuropathy, that would be amazing.

    Peptide Discussion

  • SA prices skyrocket?!
    B BigScaryTrux

    I’m noticing it across the board.

    Vendor Reviews & Orders

  • Keywords For Studz?
    B BigScaryTrux

    @StudzPeptides
    Thx. It was givin me fits again this morning and just now I walked right in. Unfortunately, outa stock seems to be the name of the game everywhere today. 🤣

    Off-Topic Lounge

  • Keywords For Studz?
    B BigScaryTrux

    Anyone know how to do simple research from Studz? They seem to want some institutional creds to create an account, institutional emails, etc. Does anyone actually vet that stuff or can we just BS our way thru the wall?

    Off-Topic Lounge

  • YouTube Killed Randy?
    B BigScaryTrux

    @SpaceGhost
    Looks like he has a couple of Randy’s vids along with some other. Seems like he’s building a library. Kinda edgy. Sort of a ripoff, but at the same time, preserving history..
    https://youtube.com/@cosipeps?si=H7BNx3AH8Y6lDWM4

    Community Meta & Off-Topic

  • YouTube Killed Randy?
    B BigScaryTrux

    @Randy Now. If X would just a Roku extension….

    Community Meta & Off-Topic

  • YouTube Killed Randy?
    B BigScaryTrux

    @Randy I’ve been scouring YT to find the subtleties and I can’t seem to find any. There’s still pl of Rword content blaring loud and proud including blatant pin footage and talk. I can’t figure it out. You may be all cool about it but I’m livid. I pay for Premium and my content keeps getting nixed..

    Community Meta & Off-Topic

  • YouTube Killed Randy?
    B BigScaryTrux

    I just wonder if there isn’t a way y’all can just post your videos on this site. We can do the legwork to direct people here. I really hate all those Rumble and Discord places. They suck like YT in many respects.

    Community Meta & Off-Topic

  • French Canadian-Haitian there 🙋🏿‍♀️
    B BigScaryTrux

    If it’s just weight loss with excellent appetite suppression you’re looking for, GLP2T or Tirzepatide is an excellent choice also.

    Introductions

  • The "ghetto" Reta Stack. Tirz + Survo/Maz
    B BigScaryTrux

    At 70 with significant health concerns, I’m apprehensive about Reta with regard to the increased resting heart rate being reported in the trials. Any insight as to how or if either of these 2 recipes would be kinder to my heart?

    Peptide Discussion mazdutide survodutide researching
  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • World
  • Users
  • Groups